Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My email to Josh Troy

Started by 007 License To Squeal, December 19, 2007, 10:20:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

007 License To Squeal

December 19, 2007, 10:20:37 pm Last Edit: December 19, 2007, 10:23:23 pm by 007 License To Squeal
Mr. Troy,

I just read your article Nutt better than Petrino for Razorbacks .  I don't understand how ANY thinking Razorback fan could believe that the program would better with an arrogant, self-center Houston Nutt.  Nutt's record along with his off field antics were cause for his firing long ago.  Make no mistake- Nutt was fired!  In case you have forgotten, Nutt, after 10 years gave us zero SEC titles, zero BCS bowls, zero wins against Florida or Georgia.  He lost the highest rated Quarterback to ever come out of the state(and I don't mean DMAC). He lost one the best Offensive minds in the nation.  Houston Nutt was the most divisive figure ever in Razorback sports.  Even with the best running back combination in the NCAA, he lost 4 games.  He never developed a true Quarterback.  Nutt was very medioce.  in my opinion, Nutt is not the coach who could ever take us to a National Championship.  Nutt was caught in many lies over his career at Arkansas.  The fans deserved better than Nutt.

I was a proud contributor to the banners, the newspaper ad, and the black shirt fans because I believe that the goal of the leaders of the Program should be to win a NC.  Nutt was never capable of leading a team to that goal.

When you printed "I'm not going to pretend I've never left a job without notice. I quit my last job in Lake Village by leaving a note on my former boss' desk that said, "I quit, effective immediately. Josh" and then I left a P.S. note of about two lines explaining my reason for leaving the way I did. ", you proved that you are hypocrite. You then went to explain that Nutt did the very thing that Petrino did.  If you believe Nutt's deal with Ole Miss was all done over 2 days, you are too naive to be an objective journalist.  I suggest you apply as a writer for a Mississippi newspaper.  Then you could keep sugar coating Nutt and his antics.

Sincerely,

My name
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

SpiritHog

spelling needs a little help but I appreciate the content
Non Illegitimus Carborundum

oldbear

...And you sent the e-mail to one of the few newspapers that buys their ink by the cartridge rather than by the barrel.

HoggyWayne

+1 007.

He obviously doesn't realize what good is, judging by his article and his nonsense opinion about BP and Dale.

losthawg68

mine...

Troy, your neck is on back-order.  Due to arrive after a few more beached whales.

Sincerely,

Harry's Big and Tall
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

HogGod

+1 LMAO!

I love it.  It's straight to the point.  No fluff.  Good grammar.

txkrazorback

I'm so tired I thought it said
"my email to John Tesh"
The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

taintlint

Mr. Troy,
How is Stuttgart? Are you still making ends meet at LA Tienda Mexicana? I hope that is working well for you. Merry Christmas.

Brosshog

Quote from: SPIRITHOG on December 19, 2007, 10:25:12 pm
spelling needs a little help but I appreciate the content

Why are there so many english teachers on this board?

razorrog1

Quote from: Brosshog on December 20, 2007, 03:44:02 am

Like they talk gooder than any of us. (Heh-heh. Of course it's supposed to be more gooder.)

Master B

Quote from: JCQuatro on December 19, 2007, 10:26:16 pm
Here is a copy of my e-mail:

Mr. Troy,

You're a dick.

Thank you,

My name

PS  See if you can miss a cheeseburger or two.

DieHardHawg42

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on December 19, 2007, 10:20:37 pm
I was a proud contributor to the banners, the newspaper ad, and the black shirt fans because I believe that the goal of the leaders of the Program should be to win a NC.  Nutt was never capable of leading a team to that goal.   

\

You are proud of contributing to flying banners over the stadium????  Wow.   That was the most ridiculous thing that I ever heard fans doing.  Ignorant.  Just plain childish.  People like you are the reason that noone wanted to coach us.  As much as I like the hiring of Petrino, he didn't desire to be coach of the Razorbacks.  He just wanted to come back to coach college football if there was an opening and lucky for us, our job was available.  What are you going to do if he leaves, fly a banner over his house protesting him leaving?

Are you bragging about bashing a third rate columnist from Stuttgart.  I also wrote him an email.  Except mine wasn't telling him his opinion was wrong.  My email was saying that if he was going to have a headline "Nutt Better than Petrino for Razorbacks", he should have made points on why, which he didn't all he did was copy and paste from all other national analysts that were bashing Petrino.  All he was doing is trying to express his opinion which I believe is our first ammendment. 

Congratulations.  You've bashed a journalist who was simply expressing his opinion. 

DeltaBoy

Qoute :Congratulations.  You've bashed a journalist who was simply expressing his opinion. 

Your correct and His Opinion is wrong and was not backed by facts.  After reading his article I wonder where he got his journalism degree at?
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: DieHardHawg42 on December 20, 2007, 10:05:19 am
You are proud of contributing to flying banners over the stadium????  Wow.   That was the most ridiculous thing that I ever heard fans doing.  Ignorant.  Just plain childish.  People like you are the reason that noone wanted to coach us.  As much as I like the hiring of Petrino, he didn't desire to be coach of the Razorbacks.  He just wanted to come back to coach college football if there was an opening and lucky for us, our job was available.  What are you going to do if he leaves, fly a banner over his house protesting him leaving?

Are you bragging about bashing a third rate columnist from Stuttgart.  I also wrote him an email.  Except mine wasn't telling him his opinion was wrong.  My email was saying that if he was going to have a headline "Nutt Better than Petrino for Razorbacks", he should have made points on why, which he didn't all he did was copy and paste from all other national analysts that were bashing Petrino.  All he was doing is trying to express his opinion which I believe is our first ammendment. 

Congratulations.  You've bashed a journalist who was simply expressing his opinion. 

If you love NUTT so much go over to the OLE PISS Board.  Winning is never childish when the person standing in your way is the Childish man in the SEC.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

DieHardHawg42

I hated Nutt, I wanted him gone to.  But I still went to the games, and supported the players.  I'm saying that it is stupid to tell someone their opinion is wrong.  Troy is entitled to his opinion as much as were are.  Flying banners over the stadium is just some of the childish antics that the National media feeds on

Shrekster

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 20, 2007, 10:15:06 am
If you love NUTT so much go over to the OLE PISS Board.  Winning is never childish when the person standing in your way is the Childish man in the SEC.

Okay...exactly where in that post did you see anything about DieHard loving Nutt?  I agree with what DH said.  Flying banners over a stadium is incredibly childish.  I think it certainly cheapened the HC job.  Call it a circus, a farce...whatever you want, but the simple truth is that it made people look at our job with a wary eye.

But I digress...

For you to slam DH is stupid.  He didn't say he had Nuttlove.  He didn't say he was an Ole Miss supporter, he didn't even call you a knuckle-dragging moron for your ridiculous attempt at a valid post.

But I will...

You are a knuckle-dragging moron for your ridiculous attempt at a valid post.

Grow up...

I bleed red...but its cardinal red.

PorkBrainz

Quote from: Shrekster on December 20, 2007, 10:28:32 am
Okay...exactly where in that post did you see anything about DieHard loving Nutt?  I agree with what DH said.  Flying banners over a stadium is incredibly childish.  I think it certainly cheapened the HC job.  Call it a circus, a farce...whatever you want, but the simple truth is that it made people look at our job with a wary eye.

But I digress...

For you to slam DH is stupid.  He didn't say he had Nuttlove.  He didn't say he was an Ole Miss supporter, he didn't even call you a knuckle-dragging moron for your ridiculous attempt at a valid post.

But I will...

Grow up...

Nutt's Gone

Coach Bobby Petrino is Here

Great letter 007   +1 to you.
Go Hogs!

DeltaBoy

Quote from: DieHardHawg42 on December 20, 2007, 10:18:43 am
I hated Nutt, I wanted him gone to.  But I still went to the games, and supported the players.  I'm saying that it is stupid to tell someone their opinion is wrong.  Troy is entitled to his opinion as much as were are.  Flying banners over the stadium is just some of the childish antics that the National media feeds on

Good you hate NUTT I hate him enough to put my Money where my mouth is. I am proud that my money went to help remove a NUTT. If you don't like Banners fine But it worked for Floridia and it worked for US.

Quote from: Shrekster on December 20, 2007, 10:28:32 am

But I digress...

But I will...

Grow up...

I am grown Up enough to know Money talks and I let mine talk buying a Newspaper Ad and many other ways to rid this state of Houston Nutt. If you and Diehard like the Results but not the Tatics that is fine with me. But don't come on here call folks NDmorons when you don't know them SON!

BentonHog

"Press on: nothing in the world can take the place of perseverance. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."             --Calvin Coolidge

Shrekster

I am grown Up enough to know Money talks and I let mine talk buying a Newspaper Ad and many other ways to rid this state of Houston Nutt. If you and Diehard like the Results but not the Tatics that is fine with me. But don't come on here call folks NDmorons when you don't know them SON!
[/quote]

I got 'yer "Son" right here, buddy.  I don't really care if you want to waste your money.  I just think you need to pay more attention to what ppl post before you attack them.
I bleed red...but its cardinal red.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Shrekster on December 20, 2007, 11:05:10 am

I got 'yer "Son" right here, buddy.  I don't really care if you want to waste your money.  I just think you need to pay more attention to what ppl post before you attack them.

I read this and equated it with supporting NUTT! IMO
You are proud of contributing to flying banners over the stadium????  Wow.   That was the most ridiculous thing that I ever heard fans doing.  Ignorant.  Just plain childish.  People like you are the reason that noone wanted to coach us. 

Doing what is right to rid the UA of a cancer like NUTT is never Childish or ignorant. Plus this coaching search was hampered by DR. Whites not being ready for NUTT to leave and by some boosters who kept sabotaging the search with leaks not the members of the Darkside.
Have a great day and Merry Christmas Nutt is gone.

Now back to what I sent Josh!

DeltaBoy

BUMP :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Shuga Town HEMI

Quote from: Brosshog on December 20, 2007, 03:44:02 am

I don't mind most of the time, but when you can't understand what they are trying to say because they mispelled half the words, it can get annoying. No one has an excuse either, I spend a majority on this board on my iPhone, and my spelling is correct atleast 90% of the time. Not to mention that little button called spell check.

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Shuga Town HEMI on December 20, 2007, 01:02:18 pm
I don't mind most of the time, but when you can't understand what they are trying to say because they mispelled half the words, it can get annoying. No one has an excuse either, I spend a majority on this board on my iPhone, and my spelling is correct atleast 90% of the time. Not to mention that little button called spell check.

The Spell check has not been working.

cj_sez

I started with his what goes around comes around comment and that it applies to sportswriters as well. I also attempted to explain to him that no one could believe Nutt didn't have the OM job in hand when he resigned. Also pointed out that Nutt left with the money(fleeced UA), Petrino took a pay cut.
Won't have any impact apparently on Troy, not sugar-coated or wrapped in a Twinkie.

DeltaBoy

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  Stop it it is time to move on  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=193768.0

He trying to get out of the Kitchen since it got HOT! :razorback:

hog_fan

You are proud of contributing to flying banners over the stadium????  Wow.   That was the most ridiculous thing that I ever heard fans doing.  Ignorant.  Just plain childish.  People like you are the reason that noone wanted to coach us.  As much as I like the hiring of Petrino, he didn't desire to be coach of the Razorbacks.  He just wanted to come back to coach college football if there was an opening and lucky for us, our job was available.  What are you going to do if he leaves, fly a banner over his house protesting him leaving?

Florida fans flew a banner and got a real coach and national championship. Was it stupid for them to do as well?

nolt

Porkatarian

You are proud of contributing to flying banners over the stadium????  Wow.   That was the most ridiculous thing that I ever heard fans doing.  Ignorant.  Just plain childish.  People like you are the reason that noone wanted to coach us.  As much as I like the hiring of Petrino, he didn't desire to be coach of the Razorbacks.  He just wanted to come back to coach college football if there was an opening and lucky for us, our job was available.  What are you going to do if he leaves, fly a banner over his house protesting him leaving?

There were LOTS of big names who were interested in becoming our next coach.   Don't believe the Nutt spin.

Porkatarian out....
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: DieHardHawg42 on December 20, 2007, 10:18:43 am

Flying the banners worked, didn't it?  I rest my case.
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******