Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stuttgart Josh Back Peddling

Started by chedasmom, December 20, 2007, 03:08:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hugehogsfan

Well could he really stand by the statement without just taking tons of flack for that opinion in this state.  Who says that he isn't angling for a job at Ole Miss.

justin2000m80

Ray Zor

GO HOGS

Porkatarian

Quote from: chedasmom on December 20, 2007, 03:08:46 pm
Sorry if already has been posted.....what a sleazebag.......

http://www.stuttgartdailyleader.com/articles/2007/12/20/breaking_news/news01.txt

We'll see if the Stuttgart Daily Leader will allow someone to post a comment that disagrees with Josh.

Porkatarian out...
"I came here to win the SEC and that is exactly what we are going to do."

rcj001

Some of his sentences seem to run together and confuse me

rocksalt

Quote from: Hugehogsfan on December 20, 2007, 03:11:02 pm
Well could he really stand by the statement without just taking tons of flack for that opinion in this state.  Who says that he isn't angling for a job at Ole Miss.

Maybe he can land a job at the Oxford weekly newspaper.
It's a Mother-In-Law defense - Constant Pressure and Harrassment.   J. Pelphrey

We are on the "Highway to Hellphrey"...  "40 minutes of Hellphrey" !      Hogfans

Little Billy Jr.

Quote from: justin2000m80 on December 20, 2007, 03:11:25 pm
He is a squirrel headed bastord
What he is is completely clueless. I'm confident he's never met Houston Nutt and knows nothing about him. Anybody who thinks Houston Nutt is trustworthy lives on another planet or should move to one.

J Man

I posted a comment, and the print on the sheet stated that my response had to be approved before it could be seen.

hog_fan

Quote from: Porkatarian on December 20, 2007, 03:13:19 pm
We'll see if the Stuttgart Daily Leader will allow someone to post a comment that disagrees with Josh.

Porkatarian out...

Don't count on it. He is an embarassment to the town of Stuttgart. He will post only comments that agree with him and those will be a vew few.

LegsMcNone

He stood by his opinion while conceding a good point made by someone else. That's not backpedaling.

cj_sez

I wonder if as an inducement to get him to write this, his employers had a copy of the advertisement they could run seeking his replacement laying beside his keyboard.

DeltaBoy

He is squirming like a worm on a Hook!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hog_fan

he really didn't backpedal as he said he stands by his statement. He couldn't even admit Petrino is better at X and O of coaching. I guess him receiving emails is bad, but is ok for the head coaches "sis" to send emails to players.

msmaddox

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Cooper on December 20, 2007, 03:37:48 pm
How come this goofy bastard's column is breaking news?

Well Nutt is gone to Ole Piss and Bobby is recruiting well, The Hog basketball teams are winning so this is all that was left.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.

taintlint

Don't pick fights with people who buy ink by the cartridge.

taintlint

Quote from: Tomhog™ on December 20, 2007, 04:12:44 pm
That's one way to put it.  Never thought of it that way.

I was attempting to be funny.

Normally, it's "by the barrel" but since this is Stuttgart.....oh never mind. ;)

SigHog87

What an idiot, about time he jumped on the bandwagon eh? Sometimes it's better to be on it than off...

and sounds like ya'll really hurt his feelings with those e-mails, lmao.

football-writer

Glad I've not written a sports column (yet) that I had to back-track on. 
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

DeltaBoy

Quote from: football-writer on December 20, 2007, 04:23:06 pm
Glad I've not written a sports column (yet) that I had to back-track on. 

Well we know the Daily World has enough to write about Central, Barton and Marvell.  All the Hog stuff in your paper comes off the wire by Nate Allen.

HogFanLR

Actually, I bet he is really liking this.  Who ever heard of him or the newspaper until now.  He has managed to get people to talk about him and post comments. 

HoopHog

Never trust a man with two first names and no last name.  QUACK QUACK...now on to something important.

Seebs

I am not going to respond to the emails that personally attacked me. 

Oh, and in response to them, I am better than you.

This guy is quite the turd burglar.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

txkrazorback

I bet his editor got more emails than he did, and some calls from advertisers... LOL!
The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

ROBOHOG

I'm glad he only represents the "select" few.

txkrazorback

The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

longtimeHogfan

I don't like to plan my day because then the word premeditated comes into the conversation.

chedasmom

hawgfandude

They only use his column to swat mosquitos anyway.

ROBOHOG

They only use his column to swat mosquitos anyway.

GOOD ONE +1

WilsonHog

That passes for "Breaking News" in this kid's newspaper?

That is hilarious.

big john

i sent him an email i told him he was looking for to many ducks in the water.
john goodwin

VenturaHog

Quote from: LegsMcNone on December 20, 2007, 03:33:12 pm
He stood by his opinion while conceding a good point made by someone else. That's not backpedaling.

Hello Josh! I am the one that gave you the advice to deal with it and move on. How's that working for ya?

Flatline

JACKASS.  That pretty much sums that guy up.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: big john on December 20, 2007, 06:09:36 pm
i sent him an email i told him he was looking for to many ducks in the water.

Are the ducks paddling??? I'll take it!!
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

CowHog

i thought they only talked about ducks

parrishw

December 20, 2007, 06:42:02 pm #38 Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 06:45:45 pm by parrishw
I sent him this note and if he considers this name calling then he is as ignorant as I suspected he was;

Your article claiming Nutt would be better than Petrino just serves to convince me more and more that sportswriters seem to know less about sports than the average fan.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Stuttgart ain't Fayetteville and until you spend some time up here actually talking to the players on the team when they where not under the eye of HDN and the other coaches you can never know what the players thought about Nutt and his team of assistants.

Nutt needed to go a long time ago and his leaving was way overdue. He was/is as incompetent as you appear to be.

You are welcome to reply if you wish but it will not matter if you do not.

parrishw

Quote from: taintlint on December 20, 2007, 04:17:22 pm

Normally, it's "by the barrel" but since this is Stuttgart.....oh never mind. ;)

Taintlint by the time you hit send it is too late. One little opening and they pounce on you like a mongoose. Nice try on the humor

LegsMcNone

Quote from: VenturaHog on December 20, 2007, 06:23:47 pm
Hello Josh! I am the one that gave you the advice to deal with it and move on. How's that working for ya?

Let me understand this. If I don't believe in crucifying someone just because I don't share his opinion then I must be ... him? OK.

Lando Calrissian

Quote from: CowHog on December 20, 2007, 06:27:47 pm
i thought they only talked about ducks

The ducks ain't a swimmin' until Barnhill says they's a swimmin'.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

The_Bionic_Pig

Quote from: taintlint on December 20, 2007, 04:17:22 pm

The Ole ESPN thingy... I got it
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

football-writer

Quote from: DeltaBoy on December 20, 2007, 04:27:04 pm
Well we know the Daily World has enough to write about Central, Barton and Marvell.  All the Hog stuff in your paper comes off the wire by Nate Allen.

Don't forget the two private schools....
Bobby Petrino...putting fear into opposing SEC coaches one recruit at a time

BradyHolzhauer

Hogtalk

The word "I" was used sixteen times in the article.

Sivad

A desperate volley by one of the last Nutt-licker holdouts.

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: taintlint on December 20, 2007, 03:52:12 pm
Don't pick fights with people who buy ink by the cartridge.

Do you mean by the truckload?  I buy ink by the cartridge... :)
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HoginHouston

Go Hogs Go.

arkrzrbacks

Looks like Theresa P's little lol brother.