Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I counted the bad calls up to equaling at least 27 points

Started by The OTR, January 07, 2017, 10:46:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The OTR

Don't ask me to explain detail by detail - just know that I've broken down the game and I can prove the bad calls by these cheating refs equal to exactly 27 points

I'm emailing the SEC office about it - I'll present my case even if I have to hire a lawyer to do it

I've got an old friend on the Arkansas State Supreme Court, and a former Arkansas State Supreme Court justice was my cousin

I'LL BE HEARD ON THIS!

rude1

Did you only count the bad calls against us? That might slant data just a bit..................

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

The OTR

The OTR

XX

Fill yur hands you son of a bitch!!

The OTR

Quote from: seXual cHOGolate on January 07, 2017, 10:59:03 pm
At least or exactly 27?

at least

and I'm not entertaining BS from Mike Anderson haters like you, so don't even start  >:(

rude1

The OTR

Quote from: rude1 on January 07, 2017, 11:02:48 pm
So bad calls only happened to us?

are you being serious right now?

are you being serious right now?

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: rude1 on January 07, 2017, 11:02:48 pm
So bad calls only happened to us?

You do realize this is a satirical effort directed at that poster who has recently reappeared?
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

ArkansasI

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on January 07, 2017, 10:46:01 pm
Don't ask me to explain detail by detail - just know that I've broken down the game and I can prove the bad calls by these cheating refs equal to exactly 27 points

I'm emailing the SEC office about it - I'll present my case even if I have to hire a lawyer to do it

I've got an old friend on the Arkansas State Supreme Court, and a former Arkansas State Supreme Court justice was my cousin

I'LL BE HEARD ON THIS!
:)

+100

PORKULATOR

Well press on then, I believe in your efforts. I agree that the zebras covered about 30 for Kentucky tonight.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

mktmaker

XX

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on January 07, 2017, 11:01:33 pm
at least

and I'm not entertaining BS from Mike Anderson haters like you, so don't even start  >:(
I don't hate Mike...just think Bielema would make a better basketball coach than him.
Fill yur hands you son of a bitch!!

revolution

Quote from: mktmaker on January 07, 2017, 11:11:48 pm
You do realize that Mike Slive is retired?

He's still the most interesting man in the SEC!

The OTR

Quote from: PORKULATOR on January 07, 2017, 11:11:40 pm
Well press on then, I believe in your efforts. I agree that the zebras covered about 30 for Kentucky tonight.

thank you sir

The OTR

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 07, 2017, 11:05:16 pm
You do realize this is a satirical effort directed at that poster who has recently reappeared?

??

Arazorbackguy1

Yeah, man. Roy Kramer is the guy now. Get with the program.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Kevin

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on January 07, 2017, 10:58:33 pm
I just emailed Mike Slive over this

here's his email - mslive@sec.org

if everyone else emails him, we can be heard

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/lsu-sports/mike-slives-email-address/5771424/

This says a lot about our fan base.  Not know who the commissioner is. If your going to email at least get it to the right person.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

(notOM)Rebel123

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

S.A.D.C

Quote from: Kevin on January 08, 2017, 06:37:23 am
This says a lot about our fan base.  Not know who the commissioner is. If your going to email at least get it to the right person.

It says a lot about Hogville that sarcasm can no longer be identified because there are so many crazies on here...

TexArkHogFan

There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

sigpooie

KY needs all the help they can get just to stay in the top 10, the sec office will not do anything to keep that from being so. Waste of time, but the pile of info against them is growing every year Cheatapari is there. Start with Worldwide west and ends with them getting the same bullsh t punishment NC and Aub get. I would just like to thank all the cheaters for ruining college basketball. Nice job assho es
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride! Hunter "my buddy" Thompson

Fort Dweller

I'LL BE HEARD ON THIS!

+1000.  Every ref in the SEc should already be fired. there is nothing to wait on or talk about. it is the worster officiating I have ever seen against Arkansas. and any ref that was a part of it should already be gone.i said this at Golden Corral this morning,and i am saying it here. he needs to get them the hell out of here. PERIOD!
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

PonderinHog

Quote from: Fort Dweller on January 08, 2017, 09:05:55 am
+1000.  Every ref in the SEc should already be fired. there is nothing to wait on or talk about. it is the worster officiating I have ever seen against Arkansas. and any ref that was a part of it should already be gone.i said this at Golden Corral this morning,and i am saying it here. he needs to get them the hell out of here. PERIOD!
Worstest.   ::)

GO

Cinco de Hogo

LOL at OP, don't you know we aren't supposed to take winning that seriously dude?

Get off your high horse and just accept mediocrity with honor.

Pigsknuckles

I guess that makes us a winner by one point. Somebody get hold of Jill Stein to force a recount.
"the ox is slow, but the Earth is patient"

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Fort Dweller on January 08, 2017, 09:05:55 am

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 08, 2017, 09:33:31 am
Worstest.   ::)

Looks like the Worster got us again....

"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Pigsknuckles on January 08, 2017, 10:05:47 am
I guess that makes us a winner by one point. Somebody get hold of Jill Stein to force a recount.

I think Putin (or World Wide Wes) is meddling in our affairs. How else did Monk end up at KY. I got my guys looking into this down there in KY and you wouldn't believe the things they are telling me. Besides, if Monk is there by his own free will, why won't they produce his long form LOI. What are they hiding?

ICEman

I am sure coach Lanny Van Eman will thank you for your due diligence.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

AirForceHog

I can say that I watched all of a minute the game. Watched the refs screw Arkansas twice and turned it off.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

husker71

He is right     let them Kentucky fans construct an email of their own if they want     SOBs will probably just copy most of Pillowheads and turn it in as there own work (just like in their classrooms)  NEVER trust a school who had a 300+ lb QB   that is something my grandpa always told me  I wish Asa would order our National Guards troops to make a trip to that state and steal all their whiskey and race horses and divide them up among our good citizens here.

The OTR

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on January 08, 2017, 06:50:20 am
Keep us posted on what he says....

Slive hasn't emailed me back

he's running scared - I told him about my family and friends on the Ark Supreme Court

The OTR

26.2Hog

Quote from: ICEman on January 08, 2017, 01:06:30 pm
I am sure coach Lanny Van Eman will thank you for your due diligence.

Hey, along with 300 other fans, I loved me some Runnin Razorbacks!  And Lanny Van Eman scoffs at MA's attempt to play up tempo.   

Mister, we could use us a Martin Terry.

biglewhog77

3kgthog

Quote from: AirForceHog on January 08, 2017, 01:52:28 pm
I can say that I watched all of a minute the game. Watched the refs screw Arkansas twice and turned it off.

That's one minute more than I watched. I knew we'd get destroyed and as of right now I still don't even know the final score. You can tell how it went with so many "Proud of the Hogs effort", blame the refs, and 5-star vs 3 star threads.

Youngsta71701

January 09, 2017, 07:22:53 am #38 Last Edit: January 09, 2017, 07:37:15 am by Youngsta71701

I'LL BE HEARD ON THIS!
The Kentucky bias was TOO obvious. They would hammer us and we wouldn't get a call. Then we would barely touch them and they would get a call. Not to mention some of the false travel and charge calls on us.

Other than the refs Fox was the one that killed us. I was proud of the way we fought until we just couldn't fight no more. A lot of bad calls by the refs can be very disheartening. Trust me, I know.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

poloprince

Refs made sure they got Barford out the game or we may have been able to fight through the bad foul calls, the bogus and 1's that Bam got, the guy being out of bands etc.
$PoLoPrInCe$

Mr. Porkleone

That's funny right there. I doubt he'll be heard.

LRHawg

Quote from: poloprince on January 09, 2017, 09:17:02 am
Refs made sure they got Barford out the game or we may have been able to fight through the bad foul calls, the bogus and 1's that Bam got, the guy being out of bands etc.

To me, this was the biggest thing. When Barford spun, took what should have been a foul to the arm, and made his shot, I got excited but I saw the refs look at each other and then blow for that delayed travel call.  They were waiting to see if he made the basket or not. Barford was going off and getting hot and then comes the charge. I'll take off my tinfoil hat, but if you look at the moments we got the bad calls, they were designed to rob momentum and swing the game back. The second half was different, in that we were just not allowed to touch their players at all.

SPAL

Quote from: S.A.D.C on January 08, 2017, 07:23:31 am
It says a lot about Hogville that sarcasm can no longer be identified because there are so many crazies on here...

It isn't lost on us....Most just don't find yet another parody account all that funny. This is what this board has come to.

TexArkHogFan

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on January 08, 2017, 08:17:43 pm
I did not, nor will I!
We shot sixteen three point attempts - made 4.  That's 25 percent.  The real killer was fast break points, something we're supposed to be good at.  KY outscored us 24-4 on fast break points.   That's the ball game, not influenced by refs. 
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

HF#1

While all the bad calls pissed me off, it's to be expected at Rupp. It is what it is.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HawgTrough

WPS

hogsanity

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 09, 2017, 01:42:03 pm
Refs shafted the Hogs in Rupp again.

you might have a argument except we see this after every loss. Every time the Hogs lose we see something about the refs either not letting the Hogs play their game, or the refs picking on whoever our hot player was. Ky put up 97 points, it was not the refs. 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

bvillepig

For those that didn't watch you have no idea.  it was blatant and obvious on intent. Barford took control of the game and Kentucky had no answer for him.  I think he received 3 in a 20 second span counting the technical.

We still might have lost but it would have been interesting to see Fox or Bricoe saddled with 4 for most of the second half. Macon was in foul trouble early.