Started by hogrocker, September 27, 2013, 06:15:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogrocker

Bielema just tweeted it.  Is it true?

hawg_heaven

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

A New Era™

Just about to start the same thread. I saw the tweet.

WOO PIG SOOIE!

micali

I'm a little more excited if true. 

MojoHog

Saw that. Saying is one thing actually being back is another.. Hopefully its true!!!
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

Big Daddy

A New Era™

Saw the tweet. I'm a lot more excited now

ricepig

McKdaddy

Coach B --

Excited for a LIVE crowd in Razorback Stadium to start SEC play.We have a number of players back including QB @BrandonAllen_10 #WPS #1-0
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

ricepig

And you know it has to be true, Joe Schad retweeted within seconds, haha.

MojoHog

Joe Schad
"Arkansas QB Brandon Allen (shoulder) had limited reps Wednesday but he he texted HC Bret Bielema he had no soreness and is ready to roll" @schadjoe
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

micali

At least he might be a little ray of sunshine on  a very gloomy day.  I'm glad to read he's back.
(I guess the mods merged the other thread.)

jimmiewkersh

Just read the tweet myself!  WPS

MissippHog

Best thing CBB has tweeted since he's been here (outside of pics of Jen, of course.)  :razorback:

hehawg

Awesome if true!

WPS!!!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
#LEFTLANE
#HAMMERDOWN!

OTTER

Well, I'll be a SOB!  Sorry, but that's good news!
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

razorbackfan4life

hawg_heaven

Quote from: OTTER on September 27, 2013, 06:23:32 pm
Well, I'll be a SOB!  Sorry, but that's good news!

Gives us our best shot. That's for sure.

HogFanatic

A number of players back...

HiggiePiggy

Sweet we only lose by 21 then.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

jry04

Hey, Twistitup....What did I tell you?

Razorback Ranger

He's Back but is he ready?

HogFanatic

Quote from: VAHOGFAN on September 27, 2013, 06:28:32 pm

He has been the prepped starter for 75% of this season.
With that info you should be able to answer that yourself...

MojoHog

Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

wupigsuey

Quote from: VAHOGFAN on September 27, 2013, 06:28:32 pm

Coach has been saying all week he would play BA if he were healthy.
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Sivad

All he said was he and other players are back. Doesn't mean he is ready or going to play.

rhames

Quote from: Sivad on September 27, 2013, 06:33:41 pm
All he said was he and other players are back. Doesn't mean he is ready to play.

Lol

The backlash he would receive for putting that out there and the Brandon not play would be crazy. Our athletic department is smarter than that.

I hope
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

LSPRazorbac

Fayettechill looking pretty good smart right now.  He called it earlier this week, that BA would play.

GlassofSwine

All he said was he and other players are back. Doesn't mean he is ready or going to play.

Are you trying to imply that he is tweeting that BA and other players just returned from the grocery store or something to similar effect?

checkraiser88

Then why was Brandon Allen in the post itself under the person it was tweeted to?

Choctaw Hog

September 27, 2013, 06:38:49 pm #33 Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 07:51:03 pm by Choctaw Hog
Quote from: HiggiePiggy on September 27, 2013, 06:25:46 pm
Sweet we only lose by 21 then.

Get lost loser.  People like you shouldn't even be allowed in the state of Arkansas. It's obvious you are one of those "cut and run" losers when things are tough.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: rhames on September 27, 2013, 06:34:57 pm

Lol

The backlash he would receive for putting that out there and the Brandon not play would be crazy. Our athletic department is smarter than that.

I hope
Yea, were not Rutgers.  Nova's concussion was BS and they knew he was fine. 
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

jry04

He wouldn't say he was back if he wasn't playing. Also, Joe Schad wouldn't say he is expected to start and that he has no soreness in his arm anymore.

He has literally been day-to-day for the last week. It was just a matter of when would the soreness go away.

wupigsuey

MuskogeeHogFan

All BB is doing is playing the game right now. This may call for some late night last minute revisions of A&M's game plan and personnel packages, whether BA actually plays or not.

We'll see.
Go Hogs Go!

OTTER

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on September 27, 2013, 06:38:49 pm
Get lost loser.  People like you shouldn't even be allowed in the state of Arkansas. It's obvious you are one to "cut and run" losers when things are tough.

He's just trolling from mamma's basement.  He's such a sad, sad child.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

@RazorbackFB: QB @BrandonAllen_10 practiced this week with no setbacks and was cleared to return this weekend earlier today #NeverYield
PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

Porked Tongue

BA told BB he had no "soreness".

Let's rock this thing.  GHG!

wupigsuey

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on September 27, 2013, 06:41:00 pm
All BB is doing is playing the game right now. This may call for some late night last minute revisions of A&M's game plan and personnel packages, whether BA actually plays or not.

We'll see.

CBB said all week if BA was able, he'd play.

Wayne Watson

We'll see.

Exactly.

Giving A&M something to think about tonight.
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

SemperFi

This is outstanding news. Looking forward to watching the Razorbacks send A&M back to College Station with their second loss of the year and little Johnny's Heisman hopes dashed to pieces. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

jry04

We'll see.
He was cleared to return. Joe Schad reported he will play. If this is some sort of elaborate plan to get people to the game, it will likely work, but piss a lot of people off when they see Derby is in.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on September 27, 2013, 06:38:49 pm
Get lost loser.  People like you shouldn't even be allowed in the state of Arkansas. It's obvious you are one to "cut and run" losers when things are tough.

I have my opinion and I am allowed to express it. Read the rules and don't ever call another person names.

I am not running from the hogs even when they suck so back off.  I am though just speaking about reality.  And if some how we win I'll be here just so you can bash me again and call me names since that makes you feel like a big man.   

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: OTTER on September 27, 2013, 06:41:34 pm
He's just trolling from mamma's basement.  He's such a sad, sad child.

No. I am not a troll, but BA isn't going to make much of a difference in the outcome of the score tomorrow. 

Razorback Ranger

Quote from: FlyFisher on September 27, 2013, 06:43:57 pm
This is outstanding news. Looking forward to watching the Razorbacks send A&M back to College Station with their second loss of the year and little Johnny's Heisman hopes dashed to pieces. WPS!

I would prefer little Johnny's Heisman parts smashed to pieces.

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: jry04 on September 27, 2013, 06:44:12 pm
He was cleared to return. Joe Schad reported he will play. If this is some sort of elaborate plan to get people to the game, it will likely work, but piss a lot of people off when they see Derby is in.

You'll notice that I didn't say anything about it being a ruse used to get people to the game. Only as it applies to A&M and their game preparations.
Go Hogs Go!

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!