Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arriving at Drake Field this afternoon...

Started by 56Hog, November 26, 2012, 05:54:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

56Hog

"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

ballhog™

Do you know what this means? It means that this damn thing doesn't work at all!
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

LeadHog

Rzback

Winning Percentages (how times have changed!) Frank Broyles 71%  Lou Holtz  74%  Ken Hatfield 76%  Jack Crowe 38%  Joe Kines 35%  Danny Ford 47% Houston Nutt 61%  Bobby Petrino 67%  John L Smith  33%  Bret Bielema 46%  Chad Morris 14%  Sam Pittman 52%

SexyBeast77

That's Santa Claus. Scouting trip for Naughty and Nice. Matches my Uverse Santa tracker

cosmodrum

Screw it, what else do I have?

I'll cling to this.
Go away, batin'

OptimusHog

Doesn't seem like CP would need to depart from an airfield 2.5 hours away from Boise.

onebadrubi

hoss cartrack

Could that be Paul...on his way back after an interview for the Idaho job?
hey baby....you look like a real bad idea.   come on over herel

HawgAlude

Quote from: OptimusHog on November 26, 2012, 05:58:45 pm
Doesn't seem like CP would need to depart from an airfield 2.5 hours away from Boise.

he would if he did not want to be seen and what plane is this/

ATLHog

I love it when we start tracking the flights!!

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

dc10x1103

swinesation

So Petersen took Monday off from preparations for the upcoming Nevada game to go interview for a job in Arkansas?!?

The_Iceman

Who would Petersen be coming here during the week when he has practice and is preparing his team for their game saturday? If he left Boise, word would get out.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

ricepig

Quote from: swinesation on November 26, 2012, 06:02:20 pm
So Petersen took Monday off from preparations for the upcoming Nevada game to go interview for a job in Arkansas?!?

Nope, we went to see him, of campus.

rickm1976

It means some big shot from Bank of America and his buddies flew out Friday to central Idaho for some trout fishing or elk hunting, and returned today. That is all it means.

MDH

November 26, 2012, 06:04:57 pm #18 Last Edit: November 26, 2012, 06:42:59 pm by MDH
Quote from: Rzback on November 26, 2012, 05:57:50 pm
Interesting!!! Who does N2758W belong to?

Keeler and Associates

EDIT: Deleted link.  Something is jacked with linking to the FAA Registry.

EDIT2: Wow, I queried it this time, came up with the same plane but now it is registered to BofA.  Strange.  Never had anything like this happen before and I use the registry database on a regular basis.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

56Hog

Quote from: ballhog™ on November 26, 2012, 05:56:32 pm
Do you know what this means? It means that this damn thing doesn't work at all!

Must be a diversion.  Our new coach is winging in from Samoa right now...

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N151CT

I'm trying to envision how a plane with transoaceanic range is going to land at Drake.
"This is the lesson: never give in, never give in, never, never, never-in nothing, great or small, large or petty - never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy." - Winston Churchill

swinesation

Quote from: ricepig on November 26, 2012, 06:03:09 pm
Nope, we went to see him, of campus.

OK, I like that theory. We'll say they met at an obscure hotel restaurant in Mountain Home, halfway between the two locations.

cosmodrum

Obviously.
Go away, batin'

MDH

Quote from: 56Hog on November 26, 2012, 06:05:14 pm

I'm trying to envision how a plane with transoaceanic range is going to land at Drake.

Transoceanic?  That's a 182....

EDIT: Ok I get it now, that is a bit of a stretch ;)

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

BigMikehogg

I have a question......Is it possible someones agent works at Bank of America? If so it could just be an agent coming in for a client.

regi

Danny J

Quote from: regi on November 26, 2012, 06:17:38 pm
They have jets in Idaho?
Hell...until they sent us HDN I didn't even know they played football in Idaho.

MDH

56Hog

Quote from: regi on November 26, 2012, 06:17:38 pm
They have jets in Idaho?

I think this is a flight of rich folk from Sun Valley...but don't tell anybody it might spoil the fun.

OrvilleRedenporker

many teams run on Sunday and take Monday off

dc10x1103

MDH

Quote from: dc10x1103 on November 26, 2012, 06:34:40 pm
the plane is a learjet.

Lear 45 to be exact.  I don't think the transoceanic comment was in regards to it, but to an apparent Cessna 182 flying from Samoa direct to KFYV...  kinda funny.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: 56Hog on November 26, 2012, 06:05:14 pm

I may be wrong but Air Force One did at one time I believe.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: 56Hog on November 26, 2012, 06:20:12 pm
I think this is a flight of rich folk from Sun Valley...but don't tell anybody it might spoil the fun.

Sounds about right. It is the airport they use from Sun Valley.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

MDH

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 26, 2012, 06:43:02 pm

There are quite a few transoceanic aircraft that can get into Drake.  Dunno about AF1 being there, but you could get a Gulfstream G450 in there and quite a few other transoceanic corporate jets.

56Hog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on November 26, 2012, 06:43:02 pm

If your thinking Nixon at the Big Shootout, no Air Force One landed at Fort Smith.  I was there to see him arrive, then hurried home to watch the game on our little 19" b&w TV.  Marine One took him from Ft Smith direct to Razorback Stadium.

WxHog

This plane left Fayetteville Friday morning, the day of the LSU game.  Jeff Long was at the game Friday afternoon. 

conwaycarl

MDH

Quote from: conwaycarl on November 26, 2012, 06:54:22 pm
Any of the Falcons could land there.

That is part of the master plan that the French have for invading the US.  This is true!

In all seriousness, I would hope so as there are Falcons based at KFYV.  None of the bigger ones that I'm aware of though.

56Hog

Quote from: MDH on November 26, 2012, 06:58:29 pm
That is part of the master plan that the French have for invading the US.  This is true!

Tricolore Dawn!

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Danny J (headhawg7) on November 26, 2012, 06:19:35 pm
Hell...until they sent us HDN I didn't even know they played football in Idaho.

They didn't...they started about the same time HDN got to UA.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Fayettechill14

The plane landed in Hailey, Idaho. Hailey is about 2 hours from Boise is a town with a population of about 7,500. It's not near any other major city.

Whether or not they are there to see CP, what business would they have in Hailey? Why not just fly to Boise?

It can't be Paul Petrino interviewing at Idaho, because Moscow is hours away in the other direction.

Fayettechill14

Also note that the plane has been in Idaho since Friday (the 23rd). Just now returning today. Boise was off this weekend...........

Pigstie

Whether it's for CP or not, it's the closest thing to a source I've seen yet!
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

Justifiable Hogicide

BigSexyHog

Did Peterson sign a napkin while at lunch?  Or was he at Freds? 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

188fw_FyngRzrbk

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on November 26, 2012, 07:18:53 pm
The plane landed in Hailey, Idaho. Hailey is about 2 hours from Boise is a town with a population of about 7,500. It's not near any other major city.

Whether or not they are there to see CP, what business would they have in Hailey? Why not just fly to Boise?

It can't be Paul Petrino interviewing at Idaho, because Moscow is hours away in the other direction.

You're right.  That plane sat there over the weekend.  Could be a smokescreen to avoid the appearance of an immediate out and back route.  Does anyone know anyone at the FBO there?  What type of infrastructure does the airport have:  any hangers that could be driven into with a vehicle to allow a passenger to quickly exit a vehicle and hop on the Lear outside of the prying eyes of onlookers.

The BOA registration could just mean the plane is financed by BOA or held by a BOA administered holding company.  It could be in use of anyone.
Be professional, be courteous, be polite and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

Fayettechill14

Quote from: 188fw_FyngRzrbk on November 26, 2012, 07:34:54 pm
You're right.  That plane sat there over the weekend.  Could be a smokescreen to avoid the appearance of an immediate out and back route.  Does anyone know anyone at the FBO there?  What type of infrastructure does the airport have:  any hangers that could be driven into with a vehicle to allow a passenger to quickly exit a vehicle and hop on the Lear outside of the prying eyes of onlookers.

The BOA registration could just mean the plane is financed by BOA or held by a BOA administered holding company.  It could be in use of anyone.

All I could gather about the Hailey airport is that it is small and unsuspecting, which is exactly what our reps would prefer. If a fan recognized one of our reps or (more likely) trustees at the Boise airport, that could be bad.

I can tell you this: whatever that plane was there for, it didn't have ANY business in the town of Hailey, ID.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

conwaycarl

Quote from: MDH on November 26, 2012, 06:58:29 pm

In all seriousness, I would hope so as there are Falcons based at KFYV.  None of the bigger ones that I'm aware of though.

Well, the French wouldn't have to go far as they are completed in Little Rock. I don't think you have to worry much about the French taking over, now the Canadiens, that is a different story. I have worked for several of them and I tell people we are putting the fench on the wrong border.