Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GOT A CALL TONIGHT

Started by scarolinahog, April 06, 2012, 10:11:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

scarolinahog

PROBABLY SHOULD BE IN RUMORS BUT ALL THESE THREADS SHOULD BE TOO. WORD ON THE STREET IS JESSICA WAS AT THE LAKE WITH PETRINO, HIS WIFE, AND HIS SON. SHE SHOWED UP WITH HIS SON AND STAYED WITH THEM ALL AFTERNOON. THEN, WHEN THEY ALL LEFT, SHE WANTED A RIDE ON THE BIKE. PETRINO LET HER AND THEN WRECKED.

NO LINK

CAN'T TELL YA WHO(THEY ASKED)

THEY ALSO TOLD ME CBP ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE. PERIOD. SAID THE BIG MONEY BOOSTERS WON'T HAVE IT, AND A LOT OF MONEY CHANGES HANDS IN MAY AND IT WON'T IF HE IS FIRED.

PLEASE DON'T CALL ME NAMES OR ANYTHING JUST SHARING WHAT LITTLE I HAVE HEARD FROM NON-MEDIA FOLK WHO ARE SEMI CLOSE TO THE SITUATION. 
I POST IN CAPS CAUSE I LOVE THE JOKES!

ar_hog_fan

Jesus dude, any need to type in all caps?

good news if true, nonetheless

chiefsfan

There's no need to shout dude...
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Divot

CDBHawg

Showed up with his son? She left in her own car at the cross section, didn't she?

OptimusHog

Yea, I remember the "calls" and "unofficially official" word about DGB. I'm not believing anything until Long says it.

traffordhog

I wonder why that story wasn't told in the beginning instead of the cover-up.  As long as his wife knew then there was nothing to hide, right?  We can all hope but I think this story is probably not true.  I guess the only way this story would fit would be if they were trying to keep it from Jessica's finance.

DallasHogFan

Are you panting from getting it on here fast too?
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

kiamichi rooter

So...why didn't CBP just say so?

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

OptimusHog

Quote from: CDBHawg on April 06, 2012, 10:14:13 pm
Showed up with his son? She left in her own car at the cross section, didn't she?

She could have ridden with him.

pjmarley1

Oklahawg

I WANT to believe it. However, this is not "an inappropriate relationship". Still leaves a few holes in the events.

I can see the money-boosters rallying behind BP.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Tesslahog08

Not to be an ass. But which freaking lake werethey at? If beaver, then petrino was way off being in south Fayetteville near Elkins.

CDBHawg

Quote from: Oklahawg on April 06, 2012, 10:15:55 pm
I WANT to believe it. However, this is not "an inappropriate relationship". Still leaves a few holes in the events.

True.

Unless the "inappropriate relationship" was with his son and not him.  Maybe that was the one he was protecting.

scarolinahog

JUST SAYING WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME. I FIND IT HARD TO FIGURE AND WAS SHOCKED BUT THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD. I HAVE NO DOUBT THERE IS SOME TRUTH TO IT.

Duvall Falls Hog

Quote from: Tesslahog08 on April 06, 2012, 10:16:52 pm
Not to be an ass. But which freaking lake werethey at? If beaver, then petrino was way off being in south Fayetteville near Elkins.

Still have not seen an answer on what "lake" he was at. Started a thread on this early in the day asking same question. The result is that it was put into the trash can.
Nothing beats a good smoked brisket during the winter.

Tesslahog08

Quote from: scarolinahog on April 06, 2012, 10:18:06 pm
JUST SAYING WHAT WAS TOLD TO ME. I FIND IT HARD TO FIGURE AND WAS SHOCKED BUT THAT'S WHAT I WAS TOLD. I HAVE NO DOUBT THERE IS SOME TRUTH TO IT.

This guy is a joke.

DallasHogFan

If this were true:

Why the cover up

Why lie to Long

Why admit to an inappropriate relationship

Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

Oklahawg

Quote from: CDBHawg on April 06, 2012, 10:17:15 pm
True.

Unless the "inappropriate relationship" was with his son and not him.  Maybe that was the one he was protecting.

My exact thoughts. "Inappropriate" could mean BP was giving JD a job to help out Bobby JR's chances with JD.

But, the obvious question becomes - why not try to "phrase it" differently? The obvious assumption is that BP and JD were doing the mommy/daddy dance. If that was not even close to the truth why leave that impression dangling?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

porkers15

Quote from: Oklahawg on April 06, 2012, 10:15:55 pm

Yeah, that was my take. Not inappropriate if she's just hanging out, but there are holes in this take. It'd be wonderful if this were actually the case. God, I want it to be the truth, but rumors are dangerous to believe in.
:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
The Deep South has a completely different history, both good and bad, that is fascinating for everybody. It makes people work together who usually don't, and that sounds like a cliche in so many ways, but it actually happened... and it happened because of a beautiful idea.

scarolinahog

I ASSUME BEAVER IF HE WAS WITH HIS FAMILY THERE ALL DAY. WHAT I WAS TOLD WAS JESSICA WAS WITH ALL OF THEM. WE WILL SEE, I WASN'T THERE. 

CDBHawg

Quote from: Oklahawg on April 06, 2012, 10:22:21 pm
My exact thoughts. "Inappropriate" could mean BP was giving JD a job to help out Bobby JR's chances with JD.

But, the obvious question becomes - why not try to "phrase it" differently? The obvious assumption is that BP and JD were doing the mommy/daddy dance. If that was not even close to the truth why leave that impression dangling?

I know, right. Plus, issuing the apology like he did sure makes it sound like it was him and her, but who knows?

IronHog

What?

BP edited ain't riding chicks around to help out his son........ tough love don't work that way.

The ONLY thing shocking here is that BP wasn't better prepared to clean up his mess (I'm guessing the blows to the head were a factor)...... and that his backseater was that close in the program.
Iron sharpens iron, So one man sharpens another.

jamie72921

Bo Mattingly said he had heard a very similar story to his one from some of his media sources off the record on his show yesterday.

I wonder if the OP is just repeating it for his amusement? I guess we'll see if this has legs, but I don't hold out much hope at this point of that.
Bless your heart

go hogues

He wouldn't have apologized to his wife the way he did if that were the case.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

bigdaddyhawg

Come on folks, nothing here changes the story as we now understand it.  It only fills it the blanks a little.

Some of you guys may not be as crafty when it comes to imagining how to handle a 25 y/o mistress, but it's a very sneaky thing to do, to bring her to the lake with your son, let your wife see how innocent everything is, then later let her see there's nothing at all wrong with a little bike ride.

It's the very kind of subterfuge that adulterers come up with to spend some extra time with that mistress, and doing it under your spouse's nose leads her to believe there's nothing going on later if she starts to wonder.

I had a friend try to set me up with his mistress to double date with him and his wife.  I saw through his bs, but it was a ploy just like this, to find a way to make it all look so innocent.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Cartoon Man

Nosboar Accubond

JD wasn't hooking up with CBP, she was knockin boots with his son, which is the reason she broke off the engagement...

CBP was afraid: 1. If it got out his son was a marriage wrecker it might hurt his image and even more so 2. that he just hired the chick that was at the center of this little fiasco...

He never said he was the one engaged in the inappropriate relationship... the wording of his release is rather perfect really... we assume he was protecting his relationship, and assume he was cheating on his wife because he apologized to her... but he also apologized to his kids and everyone else... read the statement from a different angle...

He lied to protect a bad situation of some kind from becoming public, but it was not an affair with JD...

"That said I certainly had a concern about Jessica Dorrell's name being revealed. In my press conference, I referred to her simply as 'a lady'. My concern was to protect my family and a previous inappropriate relationship from becoming public. In hindsight, I showed a serious mistake in judgment when I chose not to be more specific about those details. Today, I've acknowledged this previous inappropriate relationship with my family and those within the athletic department administration."

At least I can hang my hat on that for a day or two!!

McmerleHOG

so let me get this straight.

petrino and his family + jessica spend a wholesome day at the lake.
Jessica wants an innocent ride home with petrino.  he gives her the ride, no problem.
he wrecks with her on the bike.  But somehow feels the need to make her vanish and tries to cover up the fact that she was involved, and lies to his boss about it.
police report comes out, and indicates she was on the bike with him...
so he confesses to an affair.

this makes no sense. but maybe if you use double caps (hit the caps button twice) it will make more sense.
Small is the new huge.

Nuttbashed

I have also heard that the relationship was non-sexual in nature. However, I too am skeptical given the fact it was described as "inappropriate." I was also told that the police went to the owner of the parking lot where the young lady had parked her car and the police took the surveillance video from that lot to review.

Again, take this with a grain of salt, but it comes from someone I trust. 

The Great Hambino

GOT A CAPS LOCK KEY AND IT IS STUCK!!!!

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Sportking2169 on April 06, 2012, 10:27:20 pm
JD wasn't hooking up with CBP, she was knockin boots with his son, which is the reason she broke off the engagement...

CBP was afraid: 1. If it got out his son was a marriage wrecker it might hurt his image and even more so 2. that he just hired the chick that was at the center of this little fiasco...

He never said he was the one engaged in the inappropriate relationship... the wording of his release is rather perfect really... we assume he was protecting his relationship, and assume he was cheating on his wife because he apologized to her... but he also apologized to his kids and everyone else... read the statement from a different angle...

He lied to protect a bad situation of some kind from becoming public, but it was not an affair with JD...

"That said I certainly had a concern about Jessica Dorrell's name being revealed. In my press conference, I referred to her simply as 'a lady'. My concern was to protect my family and a previous inappropriate relationship from becoming public. In hindsight, I showed a serious mistake in judgment when I chose not to be more specific about those details. Today, I've acknowledged this previous inappropriate relationship with my family and those within the athletic department administration."

At least I can hang my hat on that for a day or two!!

Fantasies can be awesome!!
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

STLHogFan

BEVO - It's what's for dinner.

Fatty McGee

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on April 06, 2012, 10:26:56 pm
Come on folks, nothing here changes the story as we now understand it.  It only fills it the blanks a little.

Some of you guys may not be as crafty when it comes to imagining how to handle a 25 y/o mistress, but it's a very sneaky thing to do, to bring her to the lake with your son, let your wife see how innocent everything is, then later let her see there's nothing at all wrong with a little bike ride.

It's the very kind of subterfuge that adulterers come up with to spend some extra time with that mistress, and doing it under your spouse's nose leads her to believe there's nothing going on later if she starts to wonder.

I had a friend try to set me up with his mistress to double date with him and his wife.  I saw through his bs, but it was a ploy just like this, to find a way to make it all look so innocent.

So you're saying it's just the kind of crafty offensive play Petrino is known for?
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

scarolinahog

Quote from: jamie72921 on April 06, 2012, 10:26:18 pm
Bo Mattingly said he had heard a very similar story to his one from some of his media sources off the record on his show yesterday.

I wonder if the OP is just repeating it for his amusement? I guess we'll see if this has legs, but I don't hold out much hope at this point of that.

I PROMISE YOU I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF BO MATTINGLY.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: McmerleHOG on April 06, 2012, 10:27:48 pm

Jessica wants an innocent ride home with petrino.  he gives her the ride, no problem.
he wrecks with her on the bike.  But somehow feels the need to make her vanish and tries to cover up the fact that she was involved, and lies to his boss about it.

this makes no sense. but maybe if you use double caps (hit the caps button twice) it will make more sense.

The OP'er didn't portray it as you say here, or at least that's not how I read it.

It seems that's how people are interpreting it, but I see a different explanation.

IronHog

Quote from: Sportking2169 on April 06, 2012, 10:27:20 pm

That has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Engaged chicks are not only fair game....... they are highly enjoyable targets for a young, healthy man.

Being a persona non grata at a wedding is a badge of honor!

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: scarolinahog on April 06, 2012, 10:11:13 pm
PROBABLY SHOULD BE IN RUMORS BUT ALL THESE THREADS SHOULD BE TOO. WORD ON THE STREET IS JESSICA WAS AT THE LAKE WITH PETRINO, HIS WIFE, AND HIS SON. SHE SHOWED UP WITH HIS SON AND STAYED WITH THEM ALL AFTERNOON. THEN, WHEN THEY ALL LEFT, SHE WANTED A RIDE ON THE BIKE. PETRINO LET HER AND THEN WRECKED.

NO LINK

CAN'T TELL YA WHO(THEY ASKED)

THEY ALSO TOLD ME CBP ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE. PERIOD. SAID THE BIG MONEY BOOSTERS WON'T HAVE IT, AND A LOT OF MONEY CHANGES HANDS IN MAY AND IT WON'T IF HE IS FIRED.

PLEASE DON'T CALL ME NAMES OR ANYTHING JUST SHARING WHAT LITTLE I HAVE HEARD FROM NON-MEDIA FOLK WHO ARE SEMI CLOSE TO THE SITUATION. 

I have one question for you guys:  The highway BP wrecked his bike on is NOT in the direction of the lake.  I understand it was out towards Elkins, which is the opposite direction.

Nosboar Accubond

when did he confess to an affair? In fact when did he confess to being the one engaged in a previous inappropriate relationship? He said he was protecting her name and trying to keep "a" relationship from becoming public, but he never said it was his.

His son knocked up JD and wrecked her marriage... CBP was trying to keep it all in house...

Thats my story and Im sticking to it!!!

The Boar War

April 06, 2012, 10:34:56 pm #40 Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:39:29 pm by The Boar War
Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on April 06, 2012, 10:26:56 pm

Interesting point.  This actually happens a lot with people who think they're the smartest person in the room.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: IronHog on April 06, 2012, 10:33:05 pm

That has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Engaged chicks are not only fair game....... they are highly enjoyable targets for a young, healthy man.

Being a persona non grata at a wedding is a badge of honor!

Dangit dude, you have just about the most unusual and unique take on things I've ever seen!!

Wild Bill Hog

There's something about your karma ratio that leads me to not believe any part of what you're SAYING.

Hog4Ever09

Caps Lock.  It's on the left, under Tab.  Press it just once.  Proceed

IronHog

Quote from: The Boar War on April 06, 2012, 10:34:56 pm
Jeff Long's facial expression last night.

The look of a man wishing he had Alabama LEO's to fall back on.......

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Fatty McGee on April 06, 2012, 10:30:21 pm
So you're saying it's just the kind of crafty offensive play Petrino is known for?

He's known for his brilliant offensive game, right?

neblon

Quote from: scarolinahog on April 06, 2012, 10:31:37 pm

I PROMISE YOU I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF BO MATTINGLY.

Whats up with the screaming?

PonderinHog

Quote from: PianoMo on April 06, 2012, 10:30:00 pm
GOT A CAPS LOCK KEY AND IT IS STUCK!!!!
HOLD DOWN THE SHIFT KEY, DAMNIT!  (this actually works) ;D

scarolinahog

I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING. BUT THE ISSUE I STRUGGLE WITH IS WHO WOULD RIDE AROUND ON A HARLEY WITH NO HELMET IN ARKANSAS BEING THE UA FOOTBALL COACH WITH A WOMAN YOUR CHEATING WITH. WHO WOULDN'T SEE YOU?

I AM WONDERING IF THIS INAPPROPRIATE RELATIONSHIP COULD BE HIM HIRING HIS SON'S SQUEEZE.

PLEASE DON'T RAILROAD ME, I AM JUST SHARING WHAT I WAS TOLD. THIS IS SERIOUS TO ME AND I HOPE IT IS WHAT WENT DOWN.

CDBHawg

Quote from: IronHog on April 06, 2012, 10:36:03 pm
The look of a man wishing he had Alabama LEO's to fall back on.......

Shut up about Bama in everything you type. It gets old.