Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

dgb in the bag.

Started by seth.jenkins, January 21, 2012, 04:17:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

seth.jenkins

I'm typing this from my phone out of excitement. DGB is in the bag, I promise you all it is true, obviously ain't be official until signing day. Missouri fans can deny and anybody else hit me on "my source". It's happening I assure you, wait until signing day!!

deucea729

The real Hogules

I'm not asking for a source, but a few more details would most certainly be appreciated.

PS. I really do believe that DGB is a Razorback come signing day.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

hogzfu

Call me crazy, but diamond and some of the defensive studs are as important to me.

I think DGB is important for the fans and the school image, our actual needs are maybe a little different.

The_Bionic_Pig

Is this because he was calling the Hogs often during the game or a current player or recruit leaked it too you.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

forrest city joe

Quote from: seth.jenkins on January 21, 2012, 04:17:09 pm
I'm typing this from my phone out of excitement. DGB is in the bag, I promise you all it is true, obviously ain't be official until signing day. Missouri fans can deny and anybody else hit me on "my source". It's happening I assure you, wait until signing day!!
Not saying you are wrong. but nothing is for sure in life or in recruiting. i will believe it when he makes it official on NSD. don't want to get my hopes up to much.

seth.jenkins

Let's just say I know a guy...we don't want to start trouble for our boys. I'm right about this, I dont care who bashes it, it will happen on signing day. 1 million percent certain 

autohog

Clinton did not have sex with that woman.  I know that it's true, because I personally saw him not do it.

I'll wait for the announcement.   ::)

Cure

Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

xHawgWyldex

Quote from: seth.jenkins on January 21, 2012, 04:31:59 pm
Let's just say I know a guy...we don't want to start trouble for our boys. I'm right about this, I dont care who bashes it, it will happen on signing day. 1 million percent certain 

Be careful taking what another player says about DGB. I've heard he's been pretty into the visit so far...I know a few guys around too...but you can never be sure. He may tell the Mizzou players the same thing. It's just how recruiting works.

As of right now, he's definitely a hog lean...Mizzou is playing catch up if DGB isn't just playing it up on his visit.

hogzfu

Quote from: PorkOpine on January 21, 2012, 04:30:18 pm
Yeah, lets just pass on a receiver that many think is the next Randy Moss.

Well man, we can just agree to disagree... and did I ever say "pass"?

lol at you

There are X number of balls thrown a game... that is a fact. what 20-40 balls thrown a game.

We have receivers...  Taking a great receiver would be awesome. But I would take diamond and a couple other defensive 4 star guys and not DGB and be quite happy.

PonderinHog

Quote from: PorkOpine on January 21, 2012, 04:30:18 pm
Yeah, lets just pass on a receiver that many think is the next Randy Moss.
If you see Ray Lewis walking through that door...

I'll take both. ;D

xHawgWyldex

Quote from: hogzfu on January 21, 2012, 04:34:25 pm
Well man, we can just agree to disagree... and did I ever say "pass"?

lol at you

There are X number of balls thrown a game... that is a fact. what 20-40 balls thrown a game.

We have receivers...  Taking a great receiver would be awesome. But I would take diamond and a couple other defensive 4 star guys and not DGB and be quite happy.

Well good thing is they aren't mutually exclusive. We can have them all.

xHawgWyldex

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 21, 2012, 04:34:52 pm
If you see Ray Lewis walking through that door...

I'll take both. ;D

That's some mighty good Ponderin' there haha

keithh1999

Seth... let's just say that if this happens, your words will carry alot more weight in the future.

Hope you're right.
Pig Farmers are cool.

MarionHog

Give us a vague hint. This come from a coach? Player? Other?

hogzfu

I did not mean to start a firestorm... this was a good enough thread. Let me just state, I am a HUGE DGB guy, and hope we get him.

I also hope we get the others.

cheers fellas, Ill check back in later to see if there are more tweets and info.

LRHawg

I wasn't sure he was a hog lock either, until I saw the big shirtless guy dance with his sign at the game. He's as good as ours now, how can you say no to that?

beebefootballfan

Quote from: LRHawg on January 21, 2012, 04:42:56 pm
I wasn't sure he was a hog lock either, until I saw the big shirtless guy dance with his sign at the game. He's as good as ours now, how can you say no to that?

That was classic.  To bad he was already gone
"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

bighog77

Why should we trust someone with 15 posts to have the scoop on DGB.

Ross U (HDHF)

Quote from: hogzfu on January 21, 2012, 04:40:11 pm
I did not mean to start a firestorm... this was a good enough thread. Let me just state, I am a HUGE DGB guy, and hope we get him.

I also hope we get the others.

cheers fellas, Ill check back in later to see if there are more tweets and info.

You didn't start the fire...it was always burning

bighog77

And another thing it's easy for someone to say he is gonna be a hog. Heck it's a 50/50 shot or better anyway so odds are good.

Lanny

Watch the insults hurled in this thread.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

HOGSWEAT

DGB is definitely going to Washington State, lets just say I know a guy.

See how easy that was?

hogzfu

Quote from: AR Taco04 on January 21, 2012, 05:03:31 pm

See how easy that was?

Tacos are good, I like them with homemade corn tortillas though.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: hogzfu on January 21, 2012, 04:21:08 pm
Call me crazy, but diamond and some of the defensive studs are as important to me.

I think DGB is important for the fans and the school image, our actual needs are maybe a little different.
So you don't think we need his help against the defenses of Bama and LSU?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

The Kig

Poker Porker

secfan1

This is the guy who wakes up and tweets hog players good morning!!!!

RAF

Quote from: The Kig on January 21, 2012, 05:12:29 pm
Frito pie.

The End.
Only applicable in the Tavern.

Learn the rules!

hogzfu

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 21, 2012, 05:10:47 pm
So you don't think we need his help against the defenses of Bama and LSU?

erm no, I didnt say that. I said
"Call me crazy, but diamond and some of the defensive studs are as important to me.

I think DGB is important for the fans and the school image, our actual needs are maybe a little different."

So yeah, I think we could use that help. But did you watch the bama game? Seemed to me keeping Tyler alive was a bigger problem. We have receivers. What we do not have that we are missing for the next level are guys that will keep our QB off his buttocks and LBS and Secondary that STUFF people.

Anyone that watches football will not disagree with me. Its you Madden and NCAA football kids that go friggin bonkers over stars and recruiting that are not reasonable.

Mr. Porkleone

seth.jenkins

I don't do this for a living, I'm doing this to help fellow hog fans out. Quitchabitchin and enjoy the moment, it'll be official Feb 1 I promise. Then cone apologise

sickboy

See how easy that was?

Yeah, but you're wrong. He could still be right. You should have said Mizzou.

SixtySecondsOfPitino

Quote from: seth.jenkins on January 21, 2012, 05:24:42 pm
I don't do this for a living, I'm doing this to help fellow hog fans out. Quitchabitchin and enjoy the moment, it'll be official Feb 1 I promise. Then cone apologise

We're sorry.

EastMemphisHog

See how easy that was?

This rumor has legs...

EastMemphisHog

Breems

We tried some "DGB" chants in the student section.  The one right when the recruits came out was best.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

wupigsuey

January 21, 2012, 05:39:33 pm #37 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:44:57 pm by wupigsuey
I'd say DGB is a huge get. We are losing the top 2 receivers and the next one down the list is a TE. Cobi is 4th in yards. The next receiver down is Horton with 9 catches for 85 yards on the season. Good for 8th on the team this past season.

Edit=I should say the next returning receiver down is Horton.
By yards this passed season

Wright
Adams
Gragg
Hamilton
Johnson
Childs
Wingo
Horton
Herndon
A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

McHogLovin

January 21, 2012, 05:40:22 pm #38 Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 05:43:42 pm by McHogLovin
Quote from: seth.jenkins on January 21, 2012, 04:17:09 pm

So....Let's let him announce it himself.  If he is in the bag and wants to keep it quiet, I don't see why we would try our hardest to leak the info. 

autohog

I want to see the Hogs sign every recruit that will help get us to the national championship (that we have room for).  But nobody knows who these kids are gonna' sign with...in some cases the kids don't even know.  Even if they think they do.  DGB may be 100% sure he's a Hog - then change his mind in the next two weeks.  It's the nature of the business.

At any rate, they NEED to be Hogs!!!!   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: 

TXrazorback

The fact that this is not in the trash already tells me all that I need to know.  That could change at some point if it is moved there.
Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Breems

Quote from: TXrazorback on January 21, 2012, 05:51:29 pm
The fact that this is not in the trash already tells me all that I need to know. 

That a mod hasn't seen it yet?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HOGSWEAT

Quote from: cshivley1 on January 21, 2012, 05:34:40 pm
This rumor has legs...

Not a rumor at all... just an example how easy it is to pretend you have sources. Any person who hasn't ruined their credibility with false sources can say, "From what my sources are telling me, [insert any sort of feasable information that might sound appealing or get people stirring]"

jry04

Another poster and I have said numerous times for the last week that this is the case. The staff was told 2 weeks ago by DGB himself that he will be coming here, but wants to announce on NSD. Hopefully he keeps his word.

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Breems on January 21, 2012, 05:53:01 pm

Lanny already posted in this thread.  So there's that.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

mmhogs17

TXrazorback

Quote from: Breems on January 21, 2012, 05:53:01 pm

That may very well be the case, but I am not sure how they could not have.  It was posted awhile ago.....
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

TXrazorback

PORKULATOR

1 hr until The Catfish Holes biggest night ever. If your there take and post pics. DGB is eating just one of many meals from there.
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: rsvl_hogfan4 on January 21, 2012, 05:54:58 pm
Another poster and I have said numerous times for the last week that this is the case. The staff was told 2 weeks ago by DGB himself that he will be coming here, but wants to announce on NSD. Hopefully he keeps his word.

If what you say is true, and considering what we know about DGB and his family, I'm confident he'd keep his word.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15