Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bob Clausen just reported on Kark 10pm news..

Started by Pyrotechnician, December 05, 2011, 10:20:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pyrotechnician

Says the battle in big D could get ugly.  K state fans on message boards calling the hogs "small time" and "cupcake" despite a strong SEC showing.  Congrats K st fans, you just made bulletin board material for Bobby Petrino and his Razorbacks.
SEC Referees Oath concerning the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

Sed76

Like we don't have fans like that. We have one thread saying we gain absolutely nothing beating Kansas State because they are not a traditional college football power. We aren't either...yet.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Sed76 on December 05, 2011, 10:30:22 pm
Like we don't have fans like that. We have one thread saying we gain absolutely nothing beating Kansas State because they are not a traditional college football power. We aren't either...yet.

We are a top 25 overall program

Also we are closing in on the top 20 most wins all time.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

kaiserhog

Quote from: Sed76 on December 05, 2011, 10:30:22 pm
Knowing nothing of history is killing this country.

Hogbody

This might be the best troll job in the history of troll.  Applauds to KState

lokopig

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on December 05, 2011, 10:20:27 pm
Says the battle in big D could get ugly.  K state fans on message boards calling the hogs "small time" and "cupcake" despite a strong SEC showing.  Congrats K st fans, you just made bulletin board material for Bobby Petrino and his Razorbacks.
Are you sure Clausen didn't fall prey to the go-emaw website pranksters?

Danny J

Quote from: lokopig on December 05, 2011, 10:40:38 pm
Are you sure Clausen didn't fall prey to the go-emaw website pranksters?
I know my dad did. Called me today to tell me about it then I asked if he read it on the aforementioned site and he said yes.

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: Hogbody on December 05, 2011, 10:40:15 pm

If it ends up as bulletin board material, their attempt at humor could backfire on their team.

regi

465-610, KSU's all time record. Really, this is the best the Big 12 could give us? At least Baylor would bring RG3

Fort Dweller

Damn.  Even our news outlets are getting trolled by these guys.  They're good...or KARK is stupid.  Toss up.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

booogaga

I agree completely.
GO HOGS!

go hogues

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

PoormansRobbyHampton

Guilty. I went there today when we were slow at work, but I stuck to football, as if that's any better.

rickm1976

LMAO - the job they pulled off was a masterpiece.  Some of our Hogville brethren were really worked up!

Catfish Joe

Right.......... Its all a big joke, but I don't think CBP and the Hogs are laughing.
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."

-John Heisman-

Hog_Fink

Quote from: ScottFaldon on December 05, 2011, 11:28:28 pm
Y'all better hope KSU doesn't play as well in the Cotton as their fans trolled today.

Hog_Fink

Quote from: rickm1976 on December 05, 2011, 10:56:54 pm
LMAO - the job they pulled off was a masterpiece.  Some of our Hogville brethren were really worked up!

i think it's a close 2nd behind

www.christwire.org

excellent trolling, nonetheless

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ScottFaldon on December 05, 2011, 11:28:28 pm
Y'all better hope KSU doesn't play as well in the Cotton as their fans trolled today.
They may be trolls but with hundreds of thousands of posts they are not as smalltime as some are making them out to be. The #88 stuff crossed the line. He's NO Box-in-a-box!
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

tbhogfan

98% of fans for both teams understand that the Cotton Bowl will be a game between two well-coached teams that have had fine seasons in good conferences.

As with most things, the other 2% get most of the coverage in the media.
Go Hogs!

DCimport

go-emaw = SEC guy calling Oregon radio station

They go to far in my opinion.

Why would you want to discredit a school your about to play?  You want to build them up so after you beat them you can say, "we beat a top 10 team".

It's all about moving in better position for next year.