Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

K-state fans are u serious

Started by County kid, December 04, 2011, 10:21:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

County kid

I know there are already subjects on this, but if you have not read any of there fan pages, then you need to.I really don't know what to say except wow! I feel no shame in ever being a hog homer fan now after reading there boards. I want to get on there and set them straight, but I'm not even gonna waste my time with Kansas State.

If your a K-state fan and you want to comment, please set back and think before you do because you do realize you are freaking Kansas State!
1981- a razorback is born
1988- my first game
1994- greatest sports moment(arkansas 76 duke 72)
1998- worst sports moment(Stoener stumble)
2012- bobby Petrino firing

RazorPiggie

Quote from: County kid on December 04, 2011, 10:21:26 pm
I know there are already subjects on this, but if you have not read any of there fan pages, then you need to.I really don't know what to say except wow! I feel no shame in ever being a hog homer fan now after reading there boards. I want to get on there and set them straight, but I'm not even gonna waste my time with Kansas State.

If your a K-state fan and you want to comment, please set back and think before you do because you do realize you are freaking Kansas State!

Their board... Don't need them coming on here making fun of our spelling and what not haha.[

LouisianaHog

I read their boards and I was shocked.  They need to educate themselves on Arkansas and the Razorbacks.  I bet there is more money in NWA then in the entire state of Kansas.  And the way they dog the SEC, idiots. LMBO at K State!!!

alohawg

Quote from: RAZORPIGGIE on December 04, 2011, 10:24:17 pm
Their board... Don't need them coming on here making fun of our spelling and what not haha.[

Don't ya' know.  :)
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

snoblind

The Boar War

Their board is highly sarcastic.  During the expansion talks over the summer they were talking about how they were a shoe in for the SEC.  I'm not sure goemaw is the board you want to visit if you want to do anything constructive.

County kid

All you pencil pushing 135 pound geeks on hog illegal commenting on ppl's spelling need to just stop. It's really not funny, It's just not.Because somebody puts there instead of their or to instead of too is called writing and not paying attention on what your doing. This is not spellville! It's hogville! This is a man's world, not a little man's! Go back to your desk job tomorrow and lotion up them hands!

Continue looking at yourself in the mirror  thinking your arms are looking bigger!
Lmao...gotta love guys with little man syndrome
1988- my first game

snoblind

Quote from: The Boar War on December 04, 2011, 10:43:09 pm
Their board is highly sarcastic.  During the expansion talks over the summer they were talking about how they were a shoe in for the SEC.  I'm not sure goemaw is the board you want to visit if you want to do anything constructive.

Given the weekly meltdowns here I just couldn't resist posting the link.  ;)

Ham Ham Pigelow

wmr

Quote from: County kid on December 04, 2011, 10:47:00 pm
All you pencil pushing 135 pound geeks on hog illegal commenting on ppl's spelling need to just stop. It's really not funny, It's just not.Because somebody puts there instead of their or to instead of too is called writing and not paying attention on what your doing. This is not spellville! It's hogville! This is a man's world, not a little man's! Go back to your desk job tomorrow and lotion up them hands!

Continue looking at yourself in the mirror  thinking your arms are looking bigger!

Or you could also look at it this way:

If you think enough of your opinion and expect other people to read it, then maybe take enough time and energy to spell correctly.  Otherwise, save it.

tsturg8738

I've got to hand it to them that was some funny stuff on that thread.

LR Hog

After reading that I can't wait for the beat down we are going to put on them.
Like a boss.

Steef

Let's just win first. Then remind 'em for years to come.

myriad_rocker

I have honestly, after reading their garbage, never seen a more delusional (and uninformed) fan base.

County kid

wmr....well there's one little man...I wonder how many hogvillians even played football in high school or college. If you didn't then you really don't have any buisness on this part of hogville. There are alot of x's and o's to football, so maybe you spellers need to save it before you comment cuz you wouldn't have a clue what goes down on a football field!

Lotion hands
1.alohawg
2.razorpiggie
3.wmr
1988- my first game

Flying Razorback

It's funny.  It's similar to Cubs fans.  You know your team is absolutely horrible but you love them anyway.  There's no reasonable way you will ever win the big game or the major championship, so you invent fake gusto and run with it.  Do you think the Pirates fan really thinks they're going to win the World Series over the Yankees?  Absolutely not.  But if you go to their message board they'll sit there and tell you they are the greatest team in the history of the sport and stick to that line.

It's called being a fan.

Good for them.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Ray Piggers

I found them funny. Very dry, and sarcastic. Hope a few make their way to hogville.
I'm basically Darkwing Duck

checkraiser88

I actually found them quite funny

alohawg

Quote from: County kid on December 04, 2011, 11:03:32 pm
wmr....well there's one little man...I wonder how many hogvillians even played football in high school or college. If you didn't then you really don't have any buisness on this part of hogville. There are alot of x's and o's to football, so maybe you spellers need to save it before you comment cuz you wouldn't have a clue what goes down on a football field!

Lotion hands
1.alohawg
2.razorpiggie
3.wmr

From your original post:

"If your a K-state fan and you want to comment, please set back and think before you do because you do realize you are freaking Kansas State!"

It's called irony, that's I R O N Y, genius. Now let me fix it for you.

As an Arkansas fan that wants to comment, I will sit back and think before I do because I realize the irony if I misspell the words I type!
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

snoblind

Spell check is your friend.  just saying...

County kid

1988- my first game

RedyorNot

I'm actually pretty impressed to the level they drink their kool-aid over there. At least this gives us something to do for the next four weeks!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

choicesthops

December 04, 2011, 11:40:35 pm #23 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:43:10 pm by choicesthops
They haven't even won a bowl game in 10 years or so. They're a small time school with a sub .500 record. Let them have their fun. No one outside of "the little apple" could give a crap about the Wildcats.

County kid

alohawg....It's cool man...Il start spell checking just for you. I respect you as a hog fan, just stop branding ppl as stupid when they spell something wrong!
1988- my first game

alohawg

Quote from: County kid on December 04, 2011, 11:41:49 pm
alohawg....It's cool man...Il start spell checking just for you. I respect you as a hog fan, just stop branding ppl as stupid when they spell something wrong!

They're not all stupid, just you.

just kidding.  ;D
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

WillieWildcat09

Could you give us a real board then? I read that one for like 30 mins and kept saying, "this cannot be serious."

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=173

On par with the Ville.

atekido

This post is more full of fail than your grammar ;)

rogers-hog

i wasn't thrilled with this one, http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=17211.0  i shall give them no more traffic, and i hope no other Hogs will either.

Danny J

I have cousins, uncles, etc...that are KSU fans. I can tell you having been there...they are very passionate. They are not a HUGE fan base but are very passionate. I don't like to talk smack as I have mellowed a bit in my old age but as another poster said...just win and remind them for years to come. As the announcement was made a cousin text me and said "family reunion in dallas".

I think this is what bowl season is all about and now with the internet and message boards it makes it more fun. I love it.

Flying Razorback

"...and not paying attention on what your doing.".

Should read:

"...and not paying attention TO what YOU'RE doing."

Please, don't portray yourself as stupid.  And you wonder why other fan bases have certain assumptions about our populace.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

rlamb

In the 80's, one major World publication called K-State the worst college football Program in History!!!!  Enough said. They are still something like 440-682 for all time?

redeye

Quote from: checkraiser88 on December 04, 2011, 11:22:14 pm
I actually found them quite funny

So do I. It reminds me a lot of the Pigpen board.

Not sure why so many people are taking them seriously.

Pigroast

I found it funny until they started joking around about Garrett....
"We're gonna pick them up when they get off the damn bus" -Mike Anderson

redeye

Quote from: rogers-hog on December 04, 2011, 11:50:20 pm
i wasn't thrilled with this one, http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=17211.0  i shall give them no more traffic, and i hope no other Hogs will either.

You just posted a link to their board and you don't want anyone to follow it?

rogers-hog

December 05, 2011, 01:32:28 am #35 Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 01:39:30 am by rogers-hog
Quote from: redeye on December 05, 2011, 01:25:04 am
You just posted a link to their board and you don't want anyone to follow it?
i thought this post needed to be read to understand my reasons
here is the first post from the thread

OK Cat
Tries too hard to be edgy
Pak'r Élitaire

Garrett Uekman Tribute Thread
« on: December 04, 2011, 11:06:08 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

meth overdose? 

or shame from playing/living in Arkansas?

T's & P's, PigAggies

redeye

Quote from: rogers-hog on December 05, 2011, 01:32:28 am
i thought this post needed to be read to understand my reasons

I see what you mean. I didn't read it before responding.

That was pretty bad, alright.

HogsWellThenEndsWell

LIVE! Do not just Exist!!

Catfish Joe

Quote from: HogsWellThenEndsWell on December 05, 2011, 02:15:33 am
Our players will see that...

I'd show them the part where they think playing Arkansas will tarnish their "rep".

... I didn't know KSU had a rep to tarnish. In fact, next to Baylor, I've always viewed it as the biggest dumpster fire in the Big 12,11,10,9, 8
"Gentlemen, it is better to have died a small boy than to fumble this football."

-John Heisman-

Sow Lancelot

Quote from: County kid on December 04, 2011, 11:03:32 pm

Lotion hands
1.alohawg
2.razorpiggie
3.wmr

Yeah, but in your world there could be a lot of r's and a's to football.
"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

uaspiderman

Genius post. So, people on here (Hogville) must make sure that they look illiterate, can't spell and use poor grammar to be a "man". Those that do care and take pride in their own personal education and how their speech reflects on both their state and themselves must accordingly be dubbed 135 lb. geeks? Do you grunt and club your woman (or sheep) before bringing her/it back to your cave? Maybe dress in loin cloth and bear skin?

LMAO...gotta love guys who are true to their neanderthal genome.

Dirty

Come Jan. 7th they'll be back to their irrelevant lives.

Albert Einswine

We are 1-3 vs. K-State all time, so we have some catch up work to do.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

uaspiderman

Quote from: Albert Einswine on December 05, 2011, 05:29:25 am
We are 1-3 vs. K-State all time, so we have some catch up work to do.

Yes, would like to close that gap. Just curious, were there face-masks on helmets for all of those losses?

ChitownHawg

Quote from: wmr on December 04, 2011, 10:51:31 pm
Or you could also look at it this way:

If you think enough of your opinion and expect other people to read it, then maybe take enough time and energy to spell correctly.  Otherwise, save it.

Could not agree more. Everyone misspells from time to time, but to defend it is ridiculous? I never reply correcting someone, but defending it is nuts. I am the world's worst speller, but spell-check makes this a simple correction.

If you are educated and / or been taught as a child to take pride in what you do, then how do you defend continually writing in an ignorant manner. Again I am not talking about the occasional misspelling as we all do that. I am talking about the one who always has badly written posts.

Spell-check is quick and simple. Crap my iPad does the correcting without me doing anything. I simply do not understand the attitude to defend such actions.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ChitownHawg

Quote from: myriad_rocker on December 04, 2011, 11:02:38 pm
I have honestly, after reading their garbage, never seen a more delusional (and uninformed) fan base.

Didn't we get our feelings hurt by ECU and tOSU, and call them delusional. OSU fans thought we were delusional for not respecting their tradition rich program, so we need to be careful how we respond to KSU fans. Just saying.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

Albert Einswine

Quote from: uaspiderman on December 05, 2011, 05:32:48 am
Yes, would like to close that gap. Just curious, were there face-masks on helmets for all of those losses?

Our lone victory came in '67 in Little Rock.  All the losses were in ancient times. (1926, 1911, 1910)
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

waphill

Quote from: LouisianaHog on December 04, 2011, 10:33:35 pm
They need to educate themselves on Arkansas and the Razorbacks.  I bet there is more money in NWA then in the entire state of Kansas. 

Perhaps, you should educate yourself and google Johnson County KS. 3rd richest county in the nation. There is huge money there.

uaspiderman

Quote from: Albert Einswine on December 05, 2011, 05:58:20 am

Our lone victory came in '67 in Little Rock.  All the losses were in ancient times. (1926, 1911, 1910)

Cool, great info! Well, if we can't boast on numbers, at least we can say most recent. But geez, 1910 & 11??? That is like Model T era for transport! Had to have been train. Wonder how the team traveled back then.

Albert Einswine

Quote from: uaspiderman on December 05, 2011, 06:06:59 am
Cool, great info! Well, if we can't boast on numbers, at least we can say most recent. But geez, 1910 & 11??? That is like Model T era for transport! Had to have been train. Wonder how the team traveled back then.

Usually by train.