Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kansas State Message Board (click below photo)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, December 04, 2011, 07:10:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

December 04, 2011, 07:10:34 pm Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 07:14:04 pm by The_Bionic_Pig

COTTON BOWL TROPHY

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Flatline

Glad to know that they are going to expose Arkansas.

HogFansReunited

After reading their board I hope we beat the living crap out of them.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

josh_sec33

man, they are almost as classy as OU fans.

Almost.

Must be a Big XII...err. X...err IX thing.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

RazorBassin

Man they are a bunch of snide a-holes.  Oh well, will make it more fun to kick their @$$!!!

josh_sec33

actually...they are just plum thrilled to be there. This might be a dangerous game. they may be coming to play with something to prove.

The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

conwaycarl

Noticed how one guy called us a mid major while they are blue blood?  Someone tell me last time they were relevent in anything other than basketball?

CallThemHawgs!

December 04, 2011, 08:01:56 pm #8 Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:04:04 am by CallThemHawgs!
Trolls.  :razorback:

RazorPiggie

I feel like they are about to committ suicide haha

TNhawgfan

Quote from: conwaycarl on December 04, 2011, 08:01:09 pm
Noticed how one guy called us a mid major while they are blue blood?  Someone tell me last time they were relevent in anything other than basketball?
I wondered the same thing when I read that statement. They're barely relevant in their own conference
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hogz87

I browsed four or five threads and all I can say is....WOW!!!  What a classless bunch they have at that place. 

Just a summary of things I read:

-Arkansas is the Texas A&M of the SEC

-Alabama's win over us is apparently worse than Oklahoma State's win over them.

-Apparently we're a "mid-major" and Kansas State is a blueblood.  I have to think that was a sarcastic remark.

I will say this.  They got the shaft.  Virginia Tech and Michigan get at large-bids over Kansas State who finished 2nd in the "strongest conference" according to the computers? 

I'm still trying to figure out how Virginia Tech got a Sugar Bowl at-large bid.

Big Daddy

I need a shower after that. They're the fans that give message boards a bad name.

ChrisD

I have been to Manhattan Ks. They have nothing to be smug about.

RedSoxFan

Re: ksu bowl thread
« Reply #721 on: Today at 07:50:10 PM »
well folks it's not everyday that a mid-major program like arkansas gets to play against one of college football's blue bloods such as kstate.  oh well.  look at it as charity.

I about lost it reading that. The fact they think they are better than what they really are. Wow. I thought ecu fans were bad..

GB-Razorback

After reading their board, I scare.  Really, really bad.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

Torqued pork

Quote from: josh_sec33 on December 04, 2011, 07:58:53 pm
actually...they are just plum thrilled to be there. This might be a dangerous game. they may be coming to play with something to prove.
This is what we should all worry about. We've all seen bowls won by the team that wasn't the best, but was simply more excited to be there.

younghog

December 04, 2011, 08:16:07 pm #17 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 08:22:44 pm by younghog
They  r upscale for sure..

Board took me to their iPad app.

Quite nice
GO HOGS

Ash

I literally feel dumber after reading that board.

Oh and what a bunch of posters.

josh_sec33

What we need to point out to the Hogs over and over, and to all the fans. is that this game is IMPORTANT.

If we win this game we should be in the top 5 in the final rankings...meaning we'll be right up there again to start the season with most of our offense back...

baitshop

Those boys are douchenozzles......

The war on the message boards may be worse than the a$$ kicking that they are gonna take on the field.....
"Government does not solve problems; it subsidizes them" - Ronald Reagan

Tejano Jawg

I like this one (a little more realistic):

No pros to playing arkansas

Con: we are going to die
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

VictoryRedChevy

Good gawd, we better beat these turds. That board is like a room full of asshats.

Oklahawg

This one is a classic, from a moderator, no less:

QuoteIt goes Jerry Jones, Jesus Christ, Rick Perry...in that [edit] order, to those people.

They are a bit perturbed that the opening line is UA -10.5. :)
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

DEVICEHIGH

Hillbilly? I prefer Appalachian American

dddollars

Ha there talking about how the Big 12 is the best conf. in America! I think its fair to say the Kansas winters have them delirious. 

felixfan

Confident bunch, it'll be fun to expose them. If u stop Their QB u stop them. I will give them the fact that Snyder does more with less than most.

Laughing Hog

Quote from: LavacaHog on December 04, 2011, 08:24:21 pm
Good gawd, we better beat these turds. That board is like a room full of asshats.
Let me fix that for ya,         IT IS a room full of asshats........
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Jamie Jones

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 04, 2011, 08:24:35 pm
This one is a classic, from a moderator, no less:

They are a bit perturbed that the opening line is UA -10.5. :)
I'll take the Hogs and give the points for $500 with that line.
I'm a Hog fan. I never chant S-E-C! I hate all the other members.

ZERO

Maybe the most ungracious fans I've seen. Sure, I don't blame them for having confidence in their team. So do we, we fully expect victory. But they're just plain vitriolic. A Razorback fan posted a completely neutral topic saying "see you at the Cotton Bowl" and got unanimously flamed for it. We got more respect from the LSU boards, for God's sake.

And what's more insulting is that there's a topic on the first page claiming OSU will thwomp LSU hands down. I don't know if I should sign up on their boards to to talk smack when they lose or do the "bigger man" thing and just let them dwell on how stupid they look. Either way, January is going to be a terrible month for K-State.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

The Great Hambino

http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=17187.0

Read until you get to where they realize they are playing us and not Michigan.

Hayden1865

Don't take life too seriously, you'll never make it out alive.

PigRedMachine

Put it in context guys, it you lived in Mahattan, KS you would be miserable, delusional and insane also.

Hawgin84

The Hogs will spank that ass. Meeeechigan and VT, what a joke.

SixtySecondsOfPitino

Terrible board, terrible fan base. 

Still, I am excited for the stomping these Hogs are going to unleash.

swinemaster

I could understand somewhat if fans from USC, Notre Dame, Miami or Michigan called us in-bred hillbillies.  They are in major metropolitan areas.

But it always cracks me up when fans from wastelands like Kansas or Mississippi use that as smack. 

It's like a hairlip calling a fat guy "porky".

hogwild210

I'm not even going to comment on their football savvy, those guys are just weird, period.
Quote from: Steef on May 26, 2017, 12:28:23 pm
Still, one can never go wrong with excrement at a time like this.

bplease

I couldn't get past the guy that had a kitten bio in his sig. That says enough.
I'd scroll down. But i'd have to go back up everytime and try to figure out if I really just saw that.
Quote from: Feralhog on April 09, 2012, 07:30:33 pm
Didn't respond to the poll.  If a football coach is responsible for teaching my son morality, I'm not much of a Father.

rickm1976

Quote from: ZERO on December 04, 2011, 08:37:54 pm
Maybe the most ungracious fans I've seen. Sure, I don't blame them for having confidence in their team. So do we, we fully expect victory. But they're just plain vitriolic. A Razorback fan posted a completely neutral topic saying "see you at the Cotton Bowl" and got unanimously flamed for it. We got more respect from the LSU boards, for God's sake.

Delirium is running rampant in Tornado Alley.

And what's more insulting is that there's a topic on the first page claiming OSU will thwomp LSU hands down. I don't know if I should sign up on their boards to to talk smack when they lose or do the "bigger man" thing and just let them dwell on how stupid they look. Either way, January is going to be a terrible month for K-State.

bplease

They have a thread appreciating mack brown. As if he ever did anything. And the kitten guy posted in it as well.
Quote from: Feralhog on April 09, 2012, 07:30:33 pm
Didn't respond to the poll.  If a football coach is responsible for teaching my son morality, I'm not much of a Father.

dynastyhog

Never really had a reason to know anything about Kansas State athletics.  They're a confident bunch.  We'll give a California smile and send em back home.
Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people. - Zig Ziglar.

jamie72921

I like how they call us biggots and then talk about South Carolina and their Mexican qb.

These people are trash.
Bless your heart

Hogz87

December 04, 2011, 09:47:04 pm #42 Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 09:49:28 pm by Hogz87
QuoteArkansas sucks. Get out of here. Your coach is a joke.  lol at the whole state of Arkansas...
I'll gladly take our "joke" of a coach.  Back-to-back 10 win seasons in the best conference in America is pretty impressive for a "joke" coach.

QuoteLMAO, your best win is against Texas A&M.
I seriously think some of them believe the middle of the pack Big XII teams are better than a top 10 SEC team.

QuoteAn SEC east team? May as well be the MAC

QuoteMost around here think they're just as good as LSU/Alabama just came up short against them.
Someone needs to tell this person that most of us DO NOT think that.

Quotewhat team does michigancat root for in this battle of blue bloods?
This is in reference to them playing Michigan and the second "blue-bloods" post I've seen on their board.  Please tell me both of them are sarcastic posts, and they don't actually have fans who think that highly of their program.

QuoteThe Fayetteville "WHITE" pages lists 24 last names.  Inbred Meth heads, no different that Mizzou, just more mosquitoes.

That's some of the gems I pulled from Pros/Cons thread.  With over a month until the game this could be a very entertaining build-up.

pigslop

This statement kills me.
http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=17202.0
QuoteI am worried that people will associate them when they think about KSU football and I'd hate to hurt our national brand/image.  We have the second most recognizable program behind Notre Dame and I don't want to tarnish it. 
Second most recognized program?  REALLY!  REALLY!
:razorback:

urkillnmesmalls

Obviously, their board is littered with 13 year old punk kids who love the ability to spew curse words and make ridiculously immature comments.  At least Lanny has kept that from being an option here, although we do have a few who I think would go there if given the opportunity.

There is no way that is illustrative of their entire fan base.  I have relatives in Kansas, and the people there are mostly conservative by nature, and have realistic views on their sports teams.   

I've never wanted a Hog coach to be successful more than I do for Pittman.  He's one of the good guys.

Pig In The City

Honestly, their board sounds mostly like freshman students still taking remedial classes.

RyanLR

Their fan base has been smoking CRACK cocaine. They actually think they're going to blow us out, and are worried that playing us will tarnish their "reputation".

greasy_corner

Quote from: RyanLR on December 04, 2011, 09:55:01 pm
Their fan base has been smoking CRACK cocaine. They actually think they're going to blow us out, and are worried that playing us will tarnish their "reputation".

They're joking.  Sad thing is, enough of you insecure goofs will get all up in arms and go over there so they can get have a good laugh at your expense.

010HogFan

Quote from: pigslop on December 04, 2011, 09:49:10 pm
This statement kills me.
http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=17202.0Second most recognized program?  REALLY!  REALLY!

gotta be sarcasm. no way someone actually believes that...but then again, they ARE from Kansas...

RazorPiggie

hahahahah some dude said Klien was the Payton Manning of the Big 12. These guys are pretty dang funny.