Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bobby pointed at Les and said .......

Started by AR74Hog, November 25, 2011, 04:57:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AR74Hog

November 25, 2011, 04:57:41 pm Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 07:04:32 pm by AR74Hog
**** YOU M********* !!!!!!!!!!! haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaNO_ON1pMQ

fantana

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

BorderPatrol

Quote from: AR74Hog on November 25, 2011, 04:57:41 pm

Love it!!!!! Can't wait until the handshake.

bp

Pigdiana Jones

"In the East, college football is a cultural exercise.

On the West Coast, it is a tourist attraction.

In the Midwest, it is cannibalism.

But in the South, college football is a religion, and every Saturday is a holy day."

AR74Hog

conwaycarl

I hate that scum, and now that hootie is gone he moves to the top of my list.

iseeredpeople

petrino needs to do something other than call names.

hogfandeet

johnny cash

AR74Hog

Proud to say Bobby Petrino is our coach !!!!!!!!!!!!

jikhead

I love that about Petrino...but....if you don't want you're opponent to score...then stop them!!!!

lilredheadedlady

And if we could do something other than cuss about this travesty of a ball game, that would be even better...
I love our Arkansas Razorback players! WPS!

beachhawg

dynastyhog

It was awesome, and les deserved it.  You run it up on us?  And especially the under circumstances of our team the last week?  I hope Bama rapes lsu in the natty.  Bobby will not forget this game I promise you.
Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead surround yourself with optimistic people. - Zig Ziglar.

OklaU

"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

fantana

He is running up the score and leaving in starters....I rcall CBP knealling on the 5 at the end of the game last year.

jikhead

Wow, the hand shake wasn't friendly.

Dirty

Next year Bobby will remember

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

WMHawgfan

Guess he forgot about us taking a knee last year when we clearly could have put another td on them at the end of the game. Doesn't really bother me though. We should have played better.

tophawg19

les did right. it's our job to stop them. they are playing for the national championship. bobby is mad but it was our fault we couldn;t stop them
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

ChitownHawg

Play better football and you won't get punked. We have no one to blame but ourselves.
PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

HogSchmog

I had the TV muted when it went down.  What happened??

DallasHogFan

Really? You guys are absurd. I can call a leader out when he makes a mistake, that was completely uncalled for. The Hogs got throttled by a better team...Les wanted to protect his number one spot, and CBP yells that from the other side. The only time I've been disappointed with him as a coach.....
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

Hognipotent

Quote from: AR74Hog on November 25, 2011, 04:57:41 pm
I love bobby but that wasnt the classy move that i want to see.

Coondog Hog

'The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.'
  - Ronald Reagan

'If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.' -
-Ronald Reagan
Quote from: mmhogs17 on March 08, 2011, 11:02:18 pm
I've had alot of things in and out of my butt, but never Monkeys..

Kyle

Petrino has become more entrenched in the Arkansas family this week than any other period during his tenure. We have a bright future! Go Hogs!

AR74Hog

If this wasn't a rivalry IT IS NOW !!!!!!!!!!! GO HOGS !!!!!!!!!! WPS !!!!!!!!!!!!

DoghouseHog2

Quote from: LavacaHog on November 25, 2011, 05:04:54 pm
Why the f*** does cBS show their shot of CBP doing this on national tv? I'm not disappointed that CBP did this. They should not have replayed the shot of him doing that though.

Yup...  Why would they?  How often do things like this happen in competetive sports.... Screw cbs, screw home depot, and arthur blank can choke to death on les miles'....  Well...  Enough is enough
over and out.

Pig In The City

None of this matters.  If you don't want a team to score, then tackle them.  You let a team run the score up on you, then it is your fault.  And I am a true bleed red Hog. 

Oklahawg

LSU had nothing to "style".

I'd prefer BP not be caught on national TV saying MF to the other coach but I was thinking it, too.

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

timmyhog

Big fan of CBP.... Hate les... The most ignorant man in all of football.

However, if you wanna shut the idiot up.... If you wanna keep him from runnin it up... The answer is simple:

recruit better, coach better, play better and whip their butts.  That's the only way to shut his pie hole and wipe that s e grin off his mug!

Arkapigdiesel

CBP was less than thrilled with Les.  Kinda was surprised by his "words" mouthed across the field and the midfield hand shake.
Quote from: Mike Irwin on September 27, 2012, 10:54:27 am
Show me a school that has rational fans and I'll show you a loser.

AR74Hog

Quote from: DoghouseHog2 on November 25, 2011, 05:07:32 pm
Yup...  Why would they?  How often do things like this happen in competetive sports.... Screw cbs, screw home depot, and arthur blank can choke to death on les miles'....  Well...  Enough is enough
EXACTLY !!!!!

TNhawgfan

Like it or not, Les now has a winning record against us. Btw, I hate Miles worse than Saban
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Ftsmithmike

We get them both at home next season. We just need to enjoy the bowl season. Use the extra practice to get better. No point in looking back. It's time to look ahead.
"Here a question arises: whether it is better to be loved than feared, or the reverse. The answer is, of course, that it would be best to be both loved and feared. But since the two rarely come together, anyone compelled to choose will find greater security in being feared than in being loved."

toshortrock

its all fair in love and war,,we couldn;t stop them,,fine,,next round lets kick their ass,,thats all
Toshortrock,,,,,,GO HOGS/////

jgphillips3

Remember when we took a knee rather than put another touchdown on the board last year? After that crap Les pulled for style points, Petrino will punch it in next time. Petrino was right to be ticked because he showed Les a courtesy that Les didn't repay.

RhodeHog

How about get a decent DC and you wouldn't be saying that.

blue

I'm glad bp is our coach. I'm not going to tell him what I think he should or shouldn't say, like he gives a rats ass anyway.

AR74Hog

Quote from: RhodeHog on November 25, 2011, 05:11:05 pm
How about get a decent DC and you wouldn't be saying that.
True !!!! Even if we would have won he still should say that !!!!!! Les is a complete clown !!!!!!

HogRocket

Quote from: jikhead on November 25, 2011, 05:00:47 pm
I love that about Petrino...but....if you don't want you're opponent to score...then stop them!!!!

+1

I just wish Bobby had the nerve to say something like that to Willy.

Hogsmo Kramer

BS Les is wrong wrong wrong for that! Integrity and sportsmanship is something that escapes his idiotic egocentric arss!

Especially given what this team has gone through in the last week with the death of a beloved team mate he should have known better!

But that's ok cause karma's a biootch and Bobby will hang 100 on him if he ever has the chance!

Also you guys see where Bobby told Les to "get away from me" when Les was trying to talk to him! Priceless! You know he wanted to slug him!
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Danny J

The announcers kept saying they needed to prove something. PROVE SOMETHING TO WHO!!!!!!!!! WHO THE HELL IS GOING TO JUMP THEM IN THE BCS? Houston?

No....he didn't have to run it up but it was our job to stop them. That's ok with me but CBP better remember this next year. They may be better next year but so will we. I hope we beat them by exactly the same margin.

TNhawgfan

I thought we weren't a real rival LSU? Les' actions prove otherwise
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HF#1

I'm not sure why everybody seems to think that was cool.  It was the exact opposite.  He should spend more energy building a defense that can stop them. 

I can only assume the post game handshake lacked class as well.  That was not one of Petrino's better moments. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

BassinHawg

Stop them or keep your mouth shut.......translated = FIRE WILLY!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

The Pig

B.P. looked like a baby who lost his rattle.

lrcentral

Quote from: T I G E R on November 25, 2011, 05:14:41 pm
Not only was Petrino classless, but a hypocrite.

I dont think Bama will miss 5 field goals this next time.