Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

David Lee or Malazahn??

Started by hogtastic14, May 22, 2007, 01:26:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

darkhogfan

Quote from: Stella on May 22, 2007, 03:41:45 pm
Quote from: Pignoramus on May 22, 2007, 03:27:22 pm
I would take David Lee.  Much more experience.  Will bring more ideas to the program.  Good qb instructor.  But the main reason is that he is a team player.  Our coaching staff will be on the same page now which is very important.

Being on the same page as the rest of our coaching staff is not a compliment for Lee!  Remember there are two Nutts on the staff!

And two Dicks to play with.
"She had a weakness for writers...and I was never that good with words anyways"-Ben Nichols

bsking

this shouldnt even be debatable.  Gus is a freaking rookie head coach who has proven NOTHING in NCAA football.  Lee has proven that he is good enough to be on the coaching staff of a SUCCESSFUL NFL TEAM.  I dont remember anyone from the NFL calling gus' name before he came to the hogs. 

silvertip

Quote from: Pignoramus on May 22, 2007, 03:27:22 pm
I would take David Lee.  Much more experience.  Will bring more ideas to the program.  Good qb instructor.  But the main reason is that he is a team player.  Our coaching staff will be on the same page now which is very important.

Yeah and that one page that our coaching staff will be on is HDN's playbook.

Stella

Quote from: bsking on May 22, 2007, 03:46:21 pm
this shouldnt even be debatable.  Gus is a freaking rookie head coach who has proven NOTHING in NCAA football.  Lee has proven that he is good enough to be on the coaching staff of a SUCCESSFUL NFL TEAM.  I dont remember anyone from the NFL calling gus' name before he came to the hogs. 

David Lee shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as a creative offensive mind like Gus Malzahn...Lee is a yes-man waterboy retread who has never been successful anywhere!

silvertip

I can't remember anyone from the NFL calling Lee's name before he came running back to HDN.

LoveTheHogs

this shouldnt even be debatable.  Gus is a freaking rookie head coach second year offensive coordinator who has proven NOTHING iled his last team to 10 wins n NCAA football.  Lee has proven that he is good enough to be on the coaching staff of a SUCCESSFUL NFL TEAM.  I dont remember anyone from the NFL calling gus' name before he came to the hogs. 

Facts, they are necessary.

311Hog

Quote from: silvertip on May 22, 2007, 03:49:05 pm

I can't remember anyone from the NFL calling Lee's name before he came running back to HDN.

Ok Gus is Unproven, and Lee has proven HE SUCKS  which do you want and for twice the price?

darkhogfan

Which is exactly why so many people are mad.  GM offense was never even given a chance.  If it was implemented and didn't work that's one thing, but shutting it down before it ever even really started is unexcusable.
"She had a weakness for writers...and I was never that good with words anyways"-Ben Nichols

bsking

Quote from: Stella on May 22, 2007, 03:48:51 pm

David Lee shouldn't even be mentioned in the same breath as a creative offensive mind like Gus Malzahn...Lee is a yes-man waterboy retread who has never been successful anywhere!

Man this guy i know, his name is jason spitz, he has had undefeated season 3 years running in pee-wee football.  His offense is unstoppable.  Why not sign him up to be coach of the rams?  I mean, pee-wee and NFL are basically interchangible right?  Of course not, just like you cannot compare gus' success in highschool with his success, or lack of it, in the NCAA. 

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

You're right it shouldn't be debatable.  Gus has won at every level he's been.  And there is no coincidence that he was on staff for the best finish in HDN's 9 year tenure here.  David Lee was fired/quit twice from here for his lack of a passing game, and has since had a prestigious career as a film splicer.  He is more qualified to work in Hollywood than for the Razorbacks.

You are right there is no comparison.

BTW it is MALZAHN for all of you guys who have been listening to HDN too much and savoring his every word.

bsking

and yeah, keep saying it was gus who won us 10 straight games.  oh wait, it was gus and mitch right?  Dont forget damian.  I dont think anyone else had anything to do with it.  Give me a break.  I could have won those 10 games with the talent we had.

idochog

I love Jesus!

311Hog

Quote from: bsking on May 22, 2007, 03:54:12 pm
and yeah, keep saying it was gus who won us 10 straight games.  oh wait, it was gus and mitch right?  Dont forget damian.  I dont think anyone else had anything to do with it.  Give me a break.  I could have won those 10 games with the talent we had.

Yep so you deserve 1.5 million dollars right? surely Nutt does right?

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: hogtastic14 on May 22, 2007, 01:26:46 pm
Would some of you really rather have Gus Malazahn than David Lee? Malazahn is a very good coach and has a lot of talent but Is David Lee not deserving of the job over Gus? Tony Romo paid for Lee and his family to come to Hawaii with him to the pro bowl. He said that he owed his success to David Lee. I understand many of you are upset because Malazahn got the shaft which I think the way he left was not right, but what I don't understand is how anyone can say Malazahn is better than Lee. Lee has been in the pro game and is well respected around the NFL. I for one think he is a great hire and support him 100% I understand many on here love Gus but he is gone now and it is not David Lees fault that some people would rather support Tulsa because of their hate for HDN

The last time Lee was here, we were running the midline option. Our QBs didnt get any better with Lee.

Lee is just another nutt retread. If we were going to hire a retread, i'd rather hire Wittke.

darkhogfan

Quote from: bsking on May 22, 2007, 03:52:11 pm

Man this guy i know, his name is jason spitz, he has had undefeated season 3 years running in pee-wee football.  His offense is unstoppable.  Why not sign him up to be coach of the rams?  I mean, pee-wee and NFL are basically interchangible right?  Of course not, just like you cannot compare gus' success in highschool with his success, or lack of it, in the NCAA. 

Hold up.  If he was such a sorry coach why did HDN and Arkansas pursue him so much?  They knew what his offensive philosophy was and asked him to bring it to the team.  Gus was not begging Arkansas for a job.  They came knocking on his door.  So there was one of 2 reasons they offered:
1.  They respected his philosophy and thought it would work.
2.  They knew they had to have him to get the Springdale kids.

Which is it?

311Hog

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on May 22, 2007, 03:56:00 pm
Quote from: hogtastic14 on May 22, 2007, 01:26:46 pm
Would some of you really rather have Gus Malazahn than David Lee? Malazahn is a very good coach and has a lot of talent but Is David Lee not deserving of the job over Gus? Tony Romo paid for Lee and his family to come to Hawaii with him to the pro bowl. He said that he owed his success to David Lee. I understand many of you are upset because Malazahn got the shaft which I think the way he left was not right, but what I don't understand is how anyone can say Malazahn is better than Lee. Lee has been in the pro game and is well respected around the NFL. I for one think he is a great hire and support him 100% I understand many on here love Gus but he is gone now and it is not David Lees fault that some people would rather support Tulsa because of their hate for HDN

The last time Lee was here, we were running the midline option. Our QBs didnt get any better with Lee.

Lee is just another nutt retread. If we were going to hire a retread, i'd rather hire Wittke.

Mark it down, i bet a round of drinks at Foghorns that Lee will be canned for the 3rd time here at the UofA, and my prediction is in two seasons.

TheHogFan

Quote from: abostian on May 22, 2007, 03:53:25 pm

You're right it shouldn't be debatable.  Gus has won at every level he's been.  And there is no coincidence that he was on staff for the best finish in HDN's 9 year tenure here.  David Lee was fired/quit twice from here for his lack of a passing game, and has since had a prestigious career as a film splicer.  He is more qualified to work in Hollywood than for the Razorbacks.

BTW it is MALZAHN for all of you guys who have been listening to HDN too much and savoring his every word.
Every level? High School and.......? According to most, last year was not a sucessful season, so you can't count that one.

Stella

You keep putting Malzahn down but you should be thanking him for saving your man Nutt's job last year.  Offense was much better under Mazahn even with Nutt's restrictions.  You should love Malzahn, without him, we would already be rid of the Nutty Boys. 

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

No.  I know better than that.  But don't be so naive to think that he did not have a hand in it.  Remember, before him, Nutt had not even thought about putting McFadden, Jones, & Hillis on the field at the same time!

Fayetnam

No doubt GUS! David Lee is a Houston yes man and Houston will still be calling the offense. Don't kid yourself into believing otherwise guys.

LoveTheHogs

I searched the ENTIRE thread and didn't find a single post claiming that Gus won 10 games for us last season. Oh wait - I did factually state that the team won 10 games last season with him as the OC. Look he and HDN and RH and every other coach deserve EXACTLY the same amount of credit for last season, and the same amount of blame - ok not Shibest, that SOB should be fired ASAP.

LoveTheHogs

Quote from: Stella on May 22, 2007, 03:57:48 pm

You keep putting Malzahn down but you should be thanking him for saving your man Nutt's job last year.  Offense was much better under Mazahn even with Nutt's restrictions.  You should love Malzahn, without him, we would already be rid of the Nutty Boys. 

In that case, the "darksiders" should hate Gus, but they don't. HMMMM

Hogs-n-Roses

Quote from: Choctaw Hog on May 22, 2007, 01:39:48 pm
Hogs fans have a very short memory.  David Lee was replaced at Arkansas to improve the passing game but now has has been hired to improve it?  Only in the delusional world of Nutt ball.
Like it or not this is an accurate statement. We had a recruit coming in and they wanted a passing coach to work with him so Lee got the Ax. At the time Lee was a option oriented coach. He saved Nutts rear end with the shotgun option and a kid named Matt Jones. Nutt was 1-3 that year and should have been 0-4 except for Sorhan having 1 drive late in the most boring game in football history. Nutt tried 4 qb's in that game and Jones wasn't one of them.

311Hog

Quote from: LoveTheHogs on May 22, 2007, 04:00:12 pm

I searched the ENTIRE thread and didn't find a single post claiming that Gus won 10 games for us last season. Oh wait - I did factually state that the team won 10 games last season with him as the OC. Look he and HDN and RH and every other coach deserve EXACTLY the same amount of credit for last season, and the same amount of blame - ok not Shibest, that SOB should be fired ASAP.

Not to mention the crux of the matter:

"Salary Justification" if Bsking or anyone else for that matter could win 10 games with the talent on this past years team, then it begs the question why do they make millions of dollars and furthermore a RAISE/extension?

LoveTheHogs

Quote from: 311Hog on May 22, 2007, 04:01:40 pm

"Salary Justification" if Bsking or anyone else for that matter could win 10 games with the talent on this past years team, then it begs the question why do they make millions of dollars and furthermore a RAISE/extension?

I'm not crying over Gus leaving, but certainly he had some positive impact with our program last season, just as Nutt did. Those that claim otherwise are simply fooling themselves.

311Hog

Quote from: LoveTheHogs on May 22, 2007, 04:05:58 pm

I'm not crying over Gus leaving, but certainly he had some positive impact with our program last season, just as Nutt did. Those that claim otherwise are simply fooling themselves.

Well Lee gets hired for ruffly twice Gus's salary what has he done? I hate to break it down in terms of $$ for production but the current coaching staff is horrible in that respect.

PeytonManningSUCKS

Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on May 22, 2007, 04:01:35 pm
Quote from: Choctaw Hog on May 22, 2007, 01:39:48 pm
Hogs fans have a very short memory.  David Lee was replaced at Arkansas to improve the passing game but now has has been hired to improve it?  Only in the delusional world of Nutt ball.
Like it or not this is an accurate statement. We had a recruit coming in and they wanted a passing coach to work with him so Lee got the Ax. At the time Lee was a option oriented coach. He saved Nutts rear end with the shotgun option and a kid named Matt Jones. Nutt was 1-3 that year and should have been 0-4 except for Sorhan having 1 drive late in the most boring game in football history. Nutt tried 4 qb's in that game and Jones wasn't one of them.
we sure do love to blow redshirts to save nutts job.

LoveTheHogs

Quote from: 311Hog on May 22, 2007, 04:07:33 pm

Well Lee gets hired for ruffly twice Gus's salary what has he done? I hate to break it down in terms of $$ for production but the current coaching staff is horrible in that respect.

In terms of Gus's salary, don't you think that it may have been simply a case of paying his dues? First of all, it's not like he was starving, second of all, you can't bring in a first year assistant and make him the highest paid assistant on the team, third of all, I totally believe that there was a contract extension and raise on the table when Gus chose to leave, fourth of all - it's really not the concern of coach X what coach Y earns.

iCalledThatHogBrotha!

Quote from: TheHogFan on May 22, 2007, 03:57:43 pm

Every level? High School and.......? According to most, last year was not a sucessful season, so you can't count that one.

So you want to go around flaunting 10 wins! 10 wins!  What's wrong with you people we had 10 wins!  But cannot give credit that Gus was "coincidentally" on staff for HDN's most successful season EVER?

We lost our last 3 games for two reasons:
1.) HDN's ego refused to put in our backup QB during the times that our starter was horrendous.
2.) Special teams blunders, although HDN refuses to fire an incompetent coach in Shibest.

Neither of those had anything to do with Gus.

Chew on this:  In 2005 we were 4-7.  In 2006 we were 10-2.  What changed? 
Head Coach: no
Defensive Coord: no
Offensive Coord: YES
Quarterback: YES
Offensive line: no, for the most part
Backfield: no
Wide receivers: YES
Defensive starters: no, for the most part

We had what, 19 of 22 starters return, including the two best backs in the SEC, and we went from 4-7 to 10-2.  Now tell me Gus had nothing to do with that.

311Hog

Quote from: LoveTheHogs on May 22, 2007, 04:13:25 pm

In terms of Gus's salary, don't you think that it may have been simply a case of paying his dues? First of all, it's not like he was starving, second of all, you can't bring in a first year assistant and make him the highest paid assistant on the team, third of all, I totally believe that there was a contract extension and raise on the table when Gus chose to leave, fourth of all - it's really not the concern of coach X what coach Y earns.

First of all i am not sure of this i will go look, but i believe Lee makes more then ALL the other assistant coaches on the pay roll as a FIRST YEAR ASSISTANT.

Second, even with THE raise and extension for Gus he wasnt going to make near as much as Lee.

BubbaHawg

Wasn't Lee brought in to help, not replace Gus?  Instead Gus left for Tulsa and now Lee is the full time OC instead of splitting it.

LoveTheHogs

Quote from: 311Hog on May 22, 2007, 04:15:25 pm

First of all i am not sure of this i will go look, but i believe Lee makes more then ALL the other assistant coaches on the pay roll as a FIRST YEAR ASSISTANT.

Second, even with THE raise and extension for Gus he wasnt going to make near as much as Lee.

Again, if Gus wasn't even making enough to pay his bill, that's one thing, otherwise it's not really any of his business what other assistants are earning.

djgaffer

If you're able to put on a resume that you've been a coordinator multiple times, been a head coach at the college level, been in the NFL even in the front office; you're going to make more money than a guy whose resume reads "high school coach". 

Leave the names out of it and that just makes sense.  I would assume if we went looking for a new coach you would be willing to pay a current head coach more money than a coordinator who'd never had a head coaching job before or a high school head coach.  That's just business.

311Hog

Quote from: djgaffer on May 22, 2007, 04:19:27 pm

If you're able to put on a resume that you've been a coordinator multiple times, been a head coach at the college level, been in the NFL even in the front office; you're going to make more money than a guy whose resume reads "high school coach". 

Leave the names out of it and that just makes sense.  I would assume if we went looking for a new coach you would be willing to pay a current head coach more money than a coordinator who'd never had a head coaching job before or a high school head coach.  That's just business.

Are you freaking serious?

HEre let me give you an example of David Lee's resume

-Twice hired and fired from the University of ARkansas for not being able to develop a passing game

-Fired from UTEP for winning 11 games in FIVE YEARS

-Film guy and Tony Romo's friend with the Dallas Cowboys moved on after new coaching staff was hired.

OMG YOU ARE RIGHT THAT IS AN IMPRESSIVE RESUME,

It makes perfect sense for you to supplant the first year OC making "minimum wage for collage coaches", who just came off a 10-4 season with the above guy and pay him twice as much.

Makes perfect sense ...

PeytonManningSUCKS

plus romo only had 4 good games.

311Hog

Quote from: LoveTheHogs on May 22, 2007, 04:19:02 pm
Quote from: 311Hog on May 22, 2007, 04:15:25 pm

Again, if Gus wasn't even making enough to pay his bill, that's one thing, otherwise it's not really any of his business what other assistants are earning.

None of who's business ?

LoveTheHogs

You are missing the entire post 311 - it is none of Coach X's business what Coach Y was being paid. Plus we have no idea what kind of raise was being talked about for Gus. Plus as I said, it's not like he was being paid minimum wage anyway. You act like they were paying him $6/HR or something.

AandB

Quote from: 311Hog on May 22, 2007, 01:28:17 pm
Gus 10 outa 10 times and twice on Sundays.

Sorry but i dont drink the Kool-aid of a TWICE FIRED coach coming back for round 3 with the UofA, with only Tony Romo as his lone positive (unproven as in only a few games he could suck this year).

I agree completely Romo showed that he can be great, then choke right afterwards. Yes David Lee has some experience and years under his belt, but Malazahn is a proven winner. Can't wait to see the first school that gives him a HC job get the payoff.

311Hog

Quote from: LoveTheHogs on May 22, 2007, 04:28:28 pm
You are missing the entire post 311 - it is none of Coach X's business what Coach Y was being paid. Plus we have no idea what kind of raise was being talked about for Gus. Plus as I said, it's not like he was being paid minimum wage anyway. You act like they were paying him $6/HR or something.

FYI i work for the Uofa i can see what the coaches make.  Another note yes he was "working for minimum wage" when compared to ALL OTHER OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS IN THE SEC, AKA HIS PEERS.

ANd i never said Gus cared at all what Lee is making, news flash I AM NOT GUS MALZAHN, I am however a tax payer of the State of Arkansas, and this is a HORRIBLE BUSINESS DEAL. You trade Gus's salary of the bare min. for David Lee's bloated salary and what exactly did you get?

a twice fired "never has been" yes man for your STATE TAX DOLLARS, none of his salary is paid for by the foundation it is all from state funds.

razorbass

Quote from: hawgrock on May 22, 2007, 01:32:44 pm
I will take the coach with NFL experience over the high school coach.
AMEN +1

AandB

Quote from: razorbass on May 22, 2007, 04:32:24 pm
AMEN +1

So does mediocrity at a higher level overshadow dominance below it? I think not, just because you coached in the NFL doesn't mean your devine below it. Same reason nobody runs the spread option in the NFL what works there doesn't always work in other levels.

djgaffer

Quote from: 311Hog on May 22, 2007, 04:25:01 pm
Quote from: djgaffer on May 22, 2007, 04:19:27 pm

Are you freaking serious?

HEre let me give you an example of David Lee's resume

-Twice hired and fired from the University of ARkansas for not being able to develop a passing game

-Fired from UTEP for winning 11 games in FIVE YEARS

-Film guy and Tony Romo's friend with the Dallas Cowboys moved on after new coaching staff was hired.

OMG YOU ARE RIGHT THAT IS AN IMPRESSIVE RESUME,

It makes perfect sense for you to supplant the first year OC making "minimum wage for collage coaches", who just came off a 10-4 season with the above guy and pay him twice as much.

Makes perfect sense ...

Butch Davis was fired for ineptitude from the Browns.  Should he leave "NFL head coach" off his resume?

Yes,
Coordinator, College Head Coach, NFL Front office  >  High School Head coach. 

There will come a time when you will get a job (most likely).  You might be better, smarter, etc than a guy who has 15 years in the business.  He will make more money than you until you get the experience. 

I just hired for my office.  I got a person who is very bright and I think can be a star in this business.  I got her on the cheap because she only has a couple of years of experience.  In 5 years she will likely be worth almost twice what she is today.  Same person.  Same skills.  That's just business.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Quote from: abostian on May 22, 2007, 04:14:27 pm
Quote from: TheHogFan on May 22, 2007, 03:57:43 pm

So you want to go around flaunting 10 wins! 10 wins!  What's wrong with you people we had 10 wins!  But cannot give credit that Gus was "coincidentally" on staff for HDN's most successful season EVER?

We lost our last 3 games for two reasons:
1.) HDN's ego refused to put in our backup QB during the times that our starter was horrendous.
2.) Special teams blunders, although HDN refuses to fire an incompetent coach in Shibest.

Neither of those had anything to do with Gus.

Chew on this:  In 2005 we were 4-7.  In 2006 we were 10-2.  What changed? 
Head Coach: no
Defensive Coord: no
Offensive Coord: YES
Quarterback: YES
Offensive line: no, for the most part
Backfield: no
Wide receivers: YES
Defensive starters: no, for the most part

We had what, 19 of 22 starters return, including the two best backs in the SEC, and we went from 4-7 to 10-2.  Now tell me Gus had nothing to do with that.

sounds like a good arguement but housturbaters dont pay attention to the facts

bsking

May 22, 2007, 04:37:01 pm #143 Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 04:38:51 pm by bsking
Quote from: AandB on May 22, 2007, 04:35:09 pm
Quote from: razorbass on May 22, 2007, 04:32:24 pm
AMEN +1

So does mediocrity at a higher level overshadow dominance below it? I think not, just because you coached in the NFL doesn't mean your devine below it. Same reason nobody runs the spread option in the NFL what works there doesn't always work in other levels.

Dude ive won my fantasy football league 2 years in a row, can i coach the hogs?  Since domininace at a lower level is more important.

Or why not just sign Houston Nutt III to an NFL contract?  He dominated intramurals, they went undefeated.  The Dolphins should go after him, they need a qb since theres were mediocre.

razorbass

Quote from: AandB on May 22, 2007, 04:30:46 pm

Sorry but i dont drink the Kool-aid of a TWICE FIRED coach coming back for round 3 with the UofA, with only Tony Romo as his lone positive (unproven as in only a few games he could suck this year).

I agree completely Romo showed that he can be great, then choke right afterwards. Yes David Lee has some experience and years under his belt, but Malazahn is a proven winner. Can't wait to see the first school that gives him a HC job get the payoff.
he's a proven winner on the high school level big difference! The only reason he was believed to be so good was because D MAC and Felix made him look good >:(

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: BubbaHawg on May 22, 2007, 04:18:50 pm
Wasn't Lee brought in to help, not replace Gus?  Instead Gus left for Tulsa and now Lee is the full time OC instead of splitting it.

I believe Houston knew that Gus would leave when Lee was hired as the OC and play caller and that's exactly what he wanted because he saw that Gus was getting the credit, as well he should, for the innovations and successes on the offense.  Being the jealous, petty man that Nutt is  he couldn't stand it so he had to find a way to get rid of him.  It's laughable that anyone believes that Lee was hired to "help" Gus.  Let's see, how many SWC / SEC Offensive Coordinator of the Year awards has Lee won?  ZERO!

AandB

Quote from: razorbass on May 22, 2007, 04:37:11 pm

he's a proven winner on the high school level big difference! The only reason he was believed to be so good was because D MAC and Felix made him look good >:(

So then if we do so well this year it will be the same reason you can't chalk this one up to david lee if thats the reasoning.

LoveTheHogs

Quote from: 311Hog on May 22, 2007, 04:31:16 pm
Quote from: LoveTheHogs on May 22, 2007, 04:28:28 pm

FYI i work for the Uofa i can see what the coaches make.  Another note yes he was "working for minimum wage" when compared to ALL OTHER OFFENSIVE COORDINATORS IN THE SEC, AKA HIS PEERS.

ANd i never said Gus cared at all what Lee is making, news flash I AM NOT GUS MALZAHN, I am however a tax payer of the State of Arkansas, and this is a HORRIBLE BUSINESS DEAL. You trade Gus's salary of the bare min. for David Lee's bloated salary and what exactly did you get?

a twice fired "never has been" yes man for your STATE TAX DOLLARS, none of his salary is paid for by the foundation it is all from state funds.

I'll guarantee you that if you go around tracking down every penny that the State of Arkansas wastes that you will find that not only are there state employees making far more than Lee for doing nothing, the $160K or so that he is paid is an insignificant drop in the bucket. Does that make it right? No, but it does make it one of those things that we are far better off not knowing.

Also, true Lee's paycheck comes from state money, but you can guarantee that whatever he earns is put back into the state's coffers tenfold by the revenue generated from the athletic department, so the state isn't really out any money on the deal, and in fact they are making a huge amount of money off the football program.

razorbass

Quote from: razorbass on May 22, 2007, 04:37:11 pm

OH let the SMITES begin

ozarkhog

Nothing against lee as a person, but he is a road we have already traveled on TWICE and left.
Why would we want him back for a third time?
By the way what did the Cowboys do while he was there? NOTHING!
AKA: Snowflake  
Watch your thoughts; they become your words.
Watch your words; they become your actions.
Watch your actions; they become your habits.
Watch your habits; they become your character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny