Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Allen's Truck

Started by Huds_HawgTide, August 25, 2014, 10:37:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Huds_HawgTide

August 25, 2014, 10:37:48 am Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 02:31:11 pm by Porked Tongue
Whats going on with BA
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

The_Iceman

Dudley E. Dawson ‏@Dedsports 2m

Agreed. Idiots. RT @jasonrcarroll: Keep your head up @BrandonAllen_10 if story is true you don't deserve any of this crap.

Mr. Porkleone

Just saw on Twitter. But without story.

Huds_HawgTide

Makes it aound like something bad happened or someone threatened him or something
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

The_Iceman

Yeah, wish we had more details. There are some idiot fans out there.

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

@jasonrcarroll  35s
According to news from FPD Brandon Allen's automobile was one of three that caught fire last night. Apparently they are investigating arson.
PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

Blockisland

Someone torched his car according to twitter

The_Iceman

Good grief. Yeah, that is going to help recruiting. Come and be a Hog, and if you tough it thru a season with a separated shoulder and give the team everything you have but don't play well, our idiot fans will torch your car.

Amityvillehogger

Holy crap. Same vehicle got egged last year. Guy can't catch a break.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Mr. Porkleone

That's bull. Find them thugs and give them a UFC but kicking.

Craig O Squeal

I've got the conspiracy theory to end all conspiracy theories: It was a Gus-lover who did it to get inside BA's head during game week.

Hawgndaaz

The_Iceman

Quote from: Craig O Squeal on August 25, 2014, 10:43:33 am
I've got the conspiracy theory to end all conspiracy theories: It was a Gus-lover who did it to get inside BA's head during game week.

I wouldn't put it past that Hypocrite's disciples.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: Craig O Squeal on August 25, 2014, 10:43:33 am

HawgNthaWater

How do you upload a picture? I have it
"Listen old man, it's 4th and 1. Either stand up and watch, or just imagine the sh*t like you did during the golden era of radio!"

yocdaddy

Clearly not Hog fans! People found guilty of doing these kind of things should be publicly executed.  This is senseless.  I have absolutely no tolerance for this kind of stupidity.
"More people would learn from their mistakes, if they weren't so busy denying them."  --Harold J. Smith

Deep Shoat

Again, #4 just isn't high enough...
All Gas, No Brakes!

LRHawg

There were I believe, 3 vehicles torched last night. Here's a pic from a friend on Facebook who lives in the Apt. Complex of one:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Huds_HawgTide

Hopefully just a fluke accident
tommy boy

Doug

Quote from: HawgNthaWaterHow do you upload a picture? I have it
Top or bottom of thread, click on "Reply" (do not use the quick reply box). Attach it there.
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Deep Shoat

Quote from: LRHawg on August 25, 2014, 10:47:23 am
There were I believe, 3 vehicles torched last night. Here's a pic from a friend on Facebook who lives in the Apt. Complex of one:
Pretty obvious which vehicle was the target...
All Gas, No Brakes!

BorderPatrol

Quote from: Deep Shoat on August 25, 2014, 10:47:08 am
Again, #4 just isn't high enough...

You really think this was a Hog fan that did this? If so, YOU are the one contributing to the #4 slot.

bp

HawgNthaWater

His car was set on fire.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Listen old man, it's 4th and 1. Either stand up and watch, or just imagine the sh*t like you did during the golden era of radio!"

The_Iceman

Can you imagine if it is found out to be an Auburn fan? My goodness, talk about a rivalry starting up. National media will be all over it and make Auburn look like trash....Oh wait, probably not since they love Saint Gus.

GuvHog

Quote from: yocdaddy on August 25, 2014, 10:45:51 am
Clearly not Hog fans! People found guilty of doing these kind of things should be publicly executed.  This is senseless.  I have absolutely no tolerance for this kind of stupidity.

Totally agree. It simply amazes me that there are Hog fans that would stoop low enough to burn a player's car. Unbelievable.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Choctaw Hog

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 25, 2014, 10:44:05 am
I wouldn't put it past that Hypocrite's disciples.

Indeed. Most of them are sycophants much like the followers of Jim Jones.

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: The_Iceman on August 25, 2014, 10:50:29 am
Can you imagine if it is found out to be an Auburn fan? My goodness, talk about a rivalry starting up. National media will be all over it and make Auburn look like trash....Oh wait, probably not since they love Saint Gus.

Hopefully the insurance guy is a Razorback fan and gets him a new truck before kickoff. That might make him feel better regardless of who/why it was done.
This is my non-signature signature.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: GuvHog on August 25, 2014, 10:50:52 am
Tottally agree. It simply amazes me that there are Hog fans that would stoop low enough to burn a player's car. Unbelievable.

What is unbelievable is that you actually think a Hog fan would do this.

bp

DeltaBoy

Hope this was just accident , surely our fan base has not gone that nutts yet.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

DLUXHOG

guess the kids are back in college today..............
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Hogarusa

Well, now everyone knows where Brandon Allen lives.  Could be unrelated to being the QB at Arkansas.  Probably not, but could be.  Not a great way to start the fall semester
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

The Hogfather

Quote from: BorderPatrol on August 25, 2014, 10:49:06 am
You really think this was a Hog fan that did this? If so, YOU are the one contributing to the #4 slot.

bp

Absolutely right.  No way in hail this is an Arkansas fan.

hawgon

Being QB has lots of perks.  One of those is the womenfolk.  I would bet that he run across the crazy, before I would bet that it was a disgruntled fan of Arkansas or any other team.

Jackrabbit Hog

Hate to burst everybody's X-files mentality, but if his car was one of three that was burned, does anyone know if the other two cars belonged to players?  I suppose it's not possible that he just happened to have his car in the wrong place at the wrong time, and it has nothing to do with who he is.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

The NewEra

Clearly no fan of a program does this.  I think we can EXCLUDE any reference to a Razorback Fan.

The Hogfather

I hope Allen treats this as if an Auburn fan did it and takes it out on the Auburn football team come Saturday.

rogers-hog

With all the recalls from GM I would check that out first. There was just one that recommended not to park in your garage to keep from burning the house down from a short in the door control panel. Let's let the professionals work this before we go off half cocked.

SharpTusk

Anyone know what kind of truck that is?
Writer on  hog database

Poker_hog

Wth? 

This kid so deserves to have a good year.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Deep Shoat on August 25, 2014, 10:56:35 am
Of course it was a Hog "fan".  Just like it was a Hog "fan" who egged his truck last year.  And a Hog "fan" who broke into his place last year.

This sounds like someone that has a personal vendetta against Brandon Allen.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

SharpTusk

Quote from: rogers-hog on August 25, 2014, 10:56:22 am
With all the recalls from GM I would check that out first. There was just one that recommended not to park in your garage to keep from burning the house down from a short in the door control panel. Let's let the professionals work this before we go off half cocked.

I agree.  There are also Ford lines of cars that have issues where they aren't running and catch fire for various reasons.
Writer on  hog database

AugustaHog

I can't imagine that this was a nut-job fan, but we have seen ridiculous things before.  I mean who in the hell would egg our own QB's car???  What in the world is going on?  He needs to let Mom and Dad deal with this and focus on Auburn.  This can't mess his focus up. 

trashcan maN

Deep Shoat, you've gone full retard, sir. You should never do that.

Hogdomer

Twitter report I saw says one of the other cars burned was registered to Brandon's father.

Poker_hog

Quote from: Deep Shoat on August 25, 2014, 10:56:35 am
Your fricking joking, right?

Of course it was a Hog "fan".  Just like it was a Hog "fan" who egged his truck last year.  And a Hog "fan" who broke into his place last year.

Our "fan" base has become a bunch of rabid weasels tied up in a sack, striking out at anyone within reach.

This is retarded.  There's a few crazies in every fan base, but 99.99% are good people or at least not crazy enough to mess with a player's personal life.
Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: The NewEra on August 25, 2014, 10:55:08 am
Clearly no fan of a program does this.  I think we can EXCLUDE any reference to a Razorback Fan.
Best post in thread.

three hog night

This is an AU fan I would assume.   There is nothing that has happened to trigger a crazy Hog fan to do this.
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: SharpTusk on August 25, 2014, 10:56:56 am
Anyone know what kind of truck that is?

Looks like a Chevy Avalanche

PorkRinds

Auburn fan, no doubt.  But one that knows where BA lives?