Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Signature Bank Offering 1000 Bucks

Started by trashcan maN, August 26, 2014, 09:06:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

intelligence

Quote from: secfan30 on August 26, 2014, 04:31:13 pm
What are you doing to help solve or stop any crime?

Does not being a criminal count?

secfan30

BassinHawg

Quote from: BorderPatrol on August 26, 2014, 12:51:34 pm
Just browsing your post history, and now it all makes sense....

But let me ask you one question....maybe you should have stuck with the below post back in 2012...

Don't guess you were as close to that cliff as you claimed, huh?

bp

BOOM!! Goes the Dynamite!
"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

intelligence

Quote from: secfan30 on August 26, 2014, 04:37:38 pm
Actually it does as does other actions.

Ridiculous. It is the police's responsibility to solve crimes. The last thing we need is a bunch of vigilante's running around fayetteville.

GolfnHog

Quote from: intelligence on August 26, 2014, 04:47:02 pm
Ridiculous. It is the police's responsibility to solve crimes. The last thing we need is a bunch of vigilante's running around fayetteville.

and it's the citizens responsibility to minimize the risk to themselves so that the police don't have to be reactionary in every damn case they handle. You ever wondered why so many homes and businesses have surveillance systems now? It's because the crooks outnumber those sworn to protect and serve.

Now my comments are not directed towards anyone that has a crime committed against them, their families or property. I just don't understand the mindset of folks blaming everyone else for their own lack of situational awareness in all aspects of life.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

secfan30

Quote from: intelligence on August 26, 2014, 04:47:02 pm

Never said anything about people solving crime. Ridiculous that you jump to conclusions without understanding what people are saying. Donating to causes that help is a good start for many.

PorkRinds

Quote from: hogz17 on August 26, 2014, 12:41:03 pm
Yes it is disgusting.  I don't see local businesses offering money for information for the hundreds of other crimes that occur around here.  I think its fascinating and rather silly the way people hang on every move made by the U of A and its athletes.  Such a group of followers.

[attachment deleted by admin]

go hogues

Yes it is disgusting.  I don't see local businesses offering money for information for the hundreds of other crimes that occur around here.  I think its fascinating and rather silly the way people hang on every move made by the U of A and its athletes.  Such a group of followers.
Says the guy posting on a RAZORBACK message board.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

PorkRinds

Quote from: go hogues on August 26, 2014, 07:57:05 pm
Says the guy posting on a RAZORBACK message board.

Check his post history. He's a Gus follower.

ap89

something that could only be taken as a positive in really bad deal....still gets blown up.
nice.. ghg wps

Mr. Hogtober

Signature Bank is offering a $1,000 reward for information that might help lead to the arrest of the person or persons responsible for the burning of Brandon Allen's truck.

You can call the Fayetteville Branch of Signature Bank at (479) 684-3700 if you would like to pledge an amount of money to add to the reward money in an attempt to catch the POS that torched BA truck.  All you need to give is contact information such as name and phone number so that you can be reached once the culprit is caught.

Amityvillehogger

There's no doubt in my mind that someone knows something or who did it. Usually these people aren't the brightest bulb in the box and run their mouth. Matter of time if you ask me.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

fakebobholt

I thought just about every complex nowdays has security cameras. Surely whoever did this passed a couoke cameras in route or leaving. Match up the same person or vehicle in both areas and there is your punk. Catch him and feed them to our O line

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: fakebobholt on August 27, 2014, 11:17:27 am
I thought just about every complex nowdays has security cameras. Surely whoever did this passed a couoke cameras in route or leaving. Match up the same person or vehicle in both areas and there is your punk. Catch him and feed them to our O line

BA lives in an off campus house I believe.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

hawgon

Careful, it starting a reward for catching an arsonist is not something that would be done for a regular student, it might be an impermissible benefit.  No need to make a bad situation worse.

Mr. Hogtober

other cars have been caught on fire not just BA. It has become an issue.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Mr. Hogtober on August 27, 2014, 11:25:24 am
other cars have been caught on fire not just BA. It has become an issue.
I blame global warming...

tulsahog52

Make it a reward to catch the person that set all the car fires in the past week.

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

DoctorSusscrofa

I assume, but don't know, that the bank putting up this reward was a creditor - financed the vehicle. If so then they aren't putting up the reward for Brandon, they're just protecting the asset by seeing that the perp is caught and required to provide restitution.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: supersaint on August 27, 2014, 11:33:49 am
It was ISIS!!

The UofA Student Information System? neah, it is pretty crappy but not that bad ;)

supersaint

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on August 27, 2014, 11:39:12 am
The UofA Student Information System? neah, it is pretty crappy but not that bad ;)
No. Terrorists.
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

PonderinHog

fakebobholt

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on August 27, 2014, 11:18:46 am
BA lives in an off campus house I believe.

it looked like a condo or duplex. Hopefully a camera caught something and we can put this to bed.

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: fakebobholt on August 27, 2014, 11:42:11 am
it looked like a condo or duplex. Hopefully a camera caught something and we can put this to bed.

I think that duplex they keep showing is where the "other" truck was torched.

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: DoctorSusscrofa on August 27, 2014, 11:38:02 am
I assume, but don't know, that the bank putting up this reward was a creditor - financed the vehicle. If so then they aren't putting up the reward for Brandon, they're just protecting the asset by seeing that the perp is caught and required to provide restitution.

If they had the truck financed, they would require proof of insurance from the buyer.  No need to offer a reward to protect an asset.

Hogarusa

I'll ride the wave where it takes me

HillBillyHogfan

Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

Marshfieldhog

Pretty sure the Nolan horse shooter and the Allen fire starter are one and the same. I'm off to collect my 1k now.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: Amityvillehogger on August 27, 2014, 11:11:51 am
Usually these people aren't the brightest bulb in the box and run their mouth.

True, but they still need motive, method, and opportunity.  Combine that with stupidity and you have an arsonist who is local to the area and has wagered that a certain team will cover the 21 points and is probably shouting "War Eagle!" and driving a smoked up vehicle with this decal..."

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: hogz17 on August 26, 2014, 12:28:03 pm
You must be joking.  There are crimes everyday, and Signature bank offers a reward simply because it is a football player.  That is disgusting.
Sad maybe.  Possibly priorities out of whack.  But disgusting?  Is there a response between shrugging shoulders and screaming with your hair on fire?

Mr. Hogtober

Quote from: trashcan maN on August 26, 2014, 12:04:46 pm
If youd like to donate to the reward, call the Fayetteville PD at 479-587-3555. When the money gets big enough, someone will yap.

Dont call the PD of Fayetteville, went through this yesterday they are not collecting money for this, all you can do is pledge to Signature bank.

Mr. Hogtober

In another thread someone had posted to contact the fayetteville police dept to make a donation, that is not true.  they are unable to do so and will tell you to contact signature bank of fayetteville. Yesterday when I made my pledge of $100, I was told they already had collected over $1500 in pledges.   

Hog_Swanson

Quote from: Hogarusa on August 27, 2014, 12:00:12 pm
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=572653.0
After reading this.  I think the Fayetteville police need to start with HOGZ17.  That might be a pretty good lead...  Oh, if he turns out to be SOB, I should get the $1000.  Just saying.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on February 08, 2018, 08:00:41 pm

I have gonads, and as soon as my wife gets back I'll prove it.  I keep 'em in her purse. >:(

Quote from: PorkSoda on Today at 04:03:25 pm
Okay, you are right, I should have done that first instead of going off of what other people said was said.
So basically all my complaining was for nothing and I'm a dumbass.  I should have just watch the presser BEFORE commenting.

three hog night

Quote from: Mr. Hogtober on August 27, 2014, 12:20:13 pm
In another thread someone had posted to contact the fayetteville police dept to make a donation, that is not true.  they are unable to do so and will tell you to contact signature bank of fayetteville. Yesterday when I made my pledge of $100, I was told they already had collected over $1500 in pledges.

You are a good man to pledge money.  This is something that needs to be a visible message to future scum that would try this....don't mess with us.
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

MakeMeOink

Why is a bank that has been broke and will likely go broke again getting involved?  If I had info pertaining to this crime I would contact the FPD not a damn dirty banker!!!!

ICEman

Surely the Polizei can access the traffic cameras around town and see what cars where out and about at that time of the night.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Rzbakfromwaybak

Well, this is a site, supporting the University's athletics. Not sure what you expected.  You have every right to express your opinion, but from your comments it doesn't look like you are going to enjoy reading most of the threads here.  You sound somewhat bitter about the University, the athletes.....& the followers.  Doesn't sound like a perfect match.
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

gchamblee

Quote from: hogz17 on August 26, 2014, 12:28:03 pm
You must be joking.  There are crimes everyday, and Signature bank offers a reward simply because it is a football player.  That is disgusting.

I think we just found a suspect

grayhawg

Fayettechill14

You're on a Hog message board

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: PigTales on August 26, 2014, 02:47:32 pm
On Your Mark..... GET Set...... GO

Looks like Lake Whitney between Waco and DFW...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.