Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Gragg comments on Arkansas committing 2 TE's already

Started by WizardofhOgZ, July 02, 2014, 02:35:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

"That doesn't affect them at all. I know wherever I go they'll have other tight ends committed or have other good tight ends on the squad. Shoot, Hale Hentges committed to Alabama. I feel like I'm the best tight end out there so that doesn't make me look at Arkansas any differently that they committed C.J. O'Grady and Austin Cantrell. Not at all."

"They told me if I'm ready to commit the door is open. They said that door will be open all the way until signing day. They're saving me a spot no matter what."

http://alabama.scout.com/story/1415750-fresh-trio?s=14

ifghog

FrozenHam

I'm encouraged!  Nothing in his comments leads me to believe we have lost any ground with him.  I remain optimistic.  Thanks for posting this, Wizard. +1

Virgil

It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

mhuff

Quote from: FrozenHam on July 02, 2014, 02:44:19 pm
I'm encouraged!  Nothing in his comments leads me to believe we have lost any ground with him.  I remain optimistic.  Thanks for posting this, Wizard. +1

Prestworthy

Seems like CBP liked the WRs and CBB likes those TEs.  Difference is that CBB can get the TEs that are in high demand.

wholehog92

I remember a comment I made a few years ago about Stanford recruiting about 80 bazillion tight ends.  Next thing you know, they are nationally prominent.  I may go back and see if I can find it.
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: wholehog92 on July 02, 2014, 04:50:29 pm
I remember a comment I made a few years ago about Stanford recruiting about 80 bazillion tight ends.  Next thing you know, they are nationally prominent.  I may go back and see if I can find it.
Bama recruits a bazillion RBs.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

wholehog92

found it.  I love it when someone comes up with a new way to operate and does well.  This was before they were prominent.  There was no one else taking that many at the time.
Quote from: wholehog92 on January 21, 2009, 11:08:19 am
What the crap is up  with Stanford taking 4 tight ends? one of them a 4 star at that with 3 3 star that is wierd.  I would think 1 tightend a year is sufficient unless you lose one early for some reason.  I just don't see a scenario where you take 4 tight ends in one class.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=277863.0;nowap
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.

wholehog92

Quote from: Hogfan991 on July 02, 2014, 04:51:54 pm
Bama recruits a bazillion RBs.

According to Rivals, Bama didn't recruit a single tight end in 2009.

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/recruiting/commitments/2009

ESPN agrees.
http://espn.go.com/college-sports/football/recruiting/school/_/id/333/class/2009

Bama was going so strong, lemmings would follow them and recruit RBs.  That makes Stanford more impressive.

tophawg19

remember this too , one of those tight  ends  [ BELL]  is also one of the top DE'S in the nation . So he could shift over to make room for the incoming guys and give us big time players at both positions .
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

Uncommon

Quote from: ifghog on July 02, 2014, 02:41:01 pm
Sounded almost a bit defensive. I like that!
It did sound defensive and I love what he said.  I also love the fact that an Alabama writer, whose own team loads up on players of one position such as RB in one class, asks that type of question to an Arkansas target who happens to have two tight end commits.  I'm glad Will put him in his place a little bit.  Will gave a great "It goes both ways" answer.

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

Hawgzinbowlz

If we have a respectable season I think he's a Hog.

" GO HOGS "

Huds_HawgTide

He is all hog...as soon as he can convince k to for sure commit then they will jump on board...he wants to make a big splash...after all he doesn't want big brother having arkansas recruiting bragging rights
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

ArkansasI

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on July 02, 2014, 09:55:26 pm
He is all hog...as soon as he can convince k to for sure commit then they will jump on board...he wants to make a big splash...after all he doesn't want big brother having arkansas recruiting bragging rights
I really appreciate your optimism.  I hope you're right,

I think that the most exceptional Razorbacks can have the greatest impact by committing early and begin recruiting their classmates.  What better way to claim greater ownership in what is being built on the Hill?

I look forward to seeing how this year's class fills out.

KlubhouseKonnected

I am refusing to get my hopes up at this point. If we lose him to Ole miss that would be a pretty big slap in the junk though.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: KlubhouseKonnected on July 02, 2014, 11:10:56 pm
I am refusing to get my hopes up at this point. If we lose him to Ole miss that would be a pretty big slap in the junk though.

I'd definitely rather slap them with our junk... IJS...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit