Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CJ O'Grady has verbally committed to the University of Arkansas

Started by Uncommon, June 18, 2014, 02:03:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Reservoir Hogs

Nice! 
Welcome aboard CJ!!

Two great tight ends on board, lets snag Gragg and make it a trifecta!

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Ray Piggers

I'm basically Darkwing Duck

Virgil

It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

Hawg Red

O'Grady himself has confirmed via Twitter.

Nice get.

https://twitter.com/OhMyGrady15

QuoteCJ O'Grady ‏@OhMyGrady15

Just made one of the biggest decisions on my life. Committed to the Razorbacks! #WPS🐗 ❤️ 

poloprince

This makes me wonder what Gragg has told the coaching staff ???
$PoLoPrInCe$

poloprince

$PoLoPrInCe$

ADavisTheGOAT

Quote from: poloprince on June 18, 2014, 02:07:38 pm
Our style of offense utilizes TE's. So having three TE's this class will be huge.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Genuine Mahawgony

For those that care, that should put us in the top 20 with only 9 commits. Florida just got bumped to 21.  (I use 247sports)

The_Iceman

NWAVolFan

Looks like you guys just got a commit from this guy. 4* TE to go along with Henry. Good pickup.

WBC Hog

Yes!!! WPS baby!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

The_Iceman

Quote from: poloprince on June 18, 2014, 02:07:38 pm

Our pro-style, play-action offense can utilize two tight-ends at the same time in the passing game. In fact, it could make us an even more dangerous offense because of the combination of blocking ability and pass catching. You are starting to see pro teams lose the full-back and go with two tight-ends to give you the blocking plus better pass catching.

The_Iceman

forrest city joe

Boom! this is great news. we just got one of the top TE's in the country. GO Hogs.

Scott7703

Big time pickup! I have a great feeling about Hill and a gragg also. I like the direction this class is going. #WPS

hawgsalot

Bigtime now come on down Mr. Gragg, let's make this the #1 TE recruiting haul in the country...

The Hogfather

Virgil

Quote from: Scott7703 on June 18, 2014, 02:15:23 pm
Big time pickup! I have a great feeling about Hill and a gragg also. I like the direction this class is going. #WPS

Me too.  Maybe a few more kids jump on board here soon.
It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

pondwater jack

I hate to brag but i commented a few days back that my gout had beeen flaring.. It was quickly trashed or deleted. Deleted i think because i cant find it..but i did say it and now look!
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

JackJohnson

The_Iceman

Don't overlook Austin Cantrell in this class. Richard Davenport has been reporting he is freakishly athletic and was blowing away people at camp.

Wouldn't be surprised if he moves up this summer from #29 on the TE Rankings.

Jamario Bell is ranked the #1 TE, but most project him to DE.
Will Gragg is #4.
CJ O'Grady is #11.
Austin Cantrell is #29.
http://247sports.com/Season/2015-Football/RecruitRankings?InstitutionGroup=HighSchool&Position=TE

forrest city joe

Quote from: Virgil on June 18, 2014, 02:18:19 pm
Me too.  Maybe a few more kids jump on board here soon.
We need all these in-state kids to take a leap of faith in the program. i hope both Gragg and Hill become Razorbacks.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

online-with-swine

MP24

January 01, 2019, 08:53:32 am »
I love me some Chelsea Dungee.

adavis517

ricepig

Quote from: NWAVolFan on June 18, 2014, 02:11:49 pm
Looks like you guys just got a commit from this guy. 4* TE to go along with Henry. Good pickup.

Recruiting Forum
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=569192.0

ldfergu

870hogfan

Quote from: The_Iceman on June 18, 2014, 02:47:47 pm
While Bret Bielema is landing Uncommon men, Gus Malzahn is landing Uncommon criminals.

Boom! Haha this is a great pick up!

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to The Hogs Mr. O'Grady.
CBB walks the walk when it comes to TE, both in recruiting and development. We are currently known as RBU and very well may add TEU. See CBB TE ranking at Wisconsin.
CJ is a tall young man who will make a name for himself, after some attention from CBH/CBL/CBB.
73 Days and Counting...

" GO HOGS "

secneahog

Great pickup! Congrats CJ.

Way to go Arkansas staff. Big time instate kid.

The picture Gragg tweeted tells me everything. 

Jarius ..Chris gragg...will gragg..Arkansas bred.

He will be a Hog.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

gmarv

Dark Helmet Hog

Steef

East TN HAWG

Quality athlete at this size can play multiple positions. So even though they are listed as a TE now does not mean they will end up.  Best example is Jason Peters was move to OT and now he is an all pro. 

ifghog

The Boar War

secneahog

Quote from: East TN HAWG on June 18, 2014, 03:36:02 pm
Quality athlete at this size can play multiple positions. So even though they are listed as a TE now does not mean they will end up.  Best example is Jason Peters was move to OT and now he is an all pro.

He's all TE.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

RazorBassin

Hogberry Snortcake

ZERO

Quote from: NWAVolFan on June 18, 2014, 02:11:49 pm

He seems to be only listed as a 3* by the services, but a good pickup nonetheless. We were all really wanting this guy.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

The_Iceman

FWIW, O'Grady is ranked nearly 50 spots higher than Gragg is the recent ESPN300 rankings:

#160 CJ O'Grady
#209 Will Gragg

The_Iceman

June 18, 2014, 04:14:18 pm #49 Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 04:52:56 pm by The_Iceman
 :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: