Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, April 24, 2014, 09:12:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeltaBoy

This Staff is working HARD!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

The Recruiting Guy

Guess some of you haven't noticed something that's pretty notable.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Richard Davenport on April 24, 2014, 10:41:31 am

Clue?

FBREW000

Pruitt???

one can hope...

Monk????

or Wariboko?  Reopening recruitment... hmmm

Brewerfan10

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 24, 2014, 10:42:49 am
Clue?

I have re-read over and over again. I guess I am missing something as well.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Brewerfan10 on April 24, 2014, 10:55:20 am
I have re-read over and over again. I guess I am missing something as well.

I'm wondering if it's the fact that Pruitt will be on campus, and maybe he feels good about his ACT? 

ricepig

Quote from: PorkRinds on April 24, 2014, 11:17:15 am
I'm wondering if it's the fact that Pruitt will be on campus, and maybe he feels good about his ACT? 
Feeling good and knowing the results are two different things, anyway, glad to have him on campus.

dwcherr

Quote from: Richard Davenport on April 24, 2014, 10:41:31 am

Jerry Tillery visiting? Would be huge in the most literal sense

CDBHawg

Quote from: ricepig on April 24, 2014, 11:20:28 am
Feeling good and knowing the results are two different things, anyway, glad to have him on campus.

Which is why he posted it with a question mark... "maybe he feels good about his ACT?"

ricepig

Quote from: CDBHawg on April 24, 2014, 11:58:25 am
Which is why he posted it with a question mark... "maybe he feels good about his ACT?"

I'm talking about Pruitt, not the post.

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

lumphog

Come on RD, I neeed a fix!!! Spit it out.

secneahog

Quote from: lumphog on April 24, 2014, 01:06:49 pm
Come on RD, I neeed a fix!!! Spit it out.

Has to be a good sign on Pruitt.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

yraciv

There is no way on know about Pruitt's ACT. Of course he still wants to attend the spring game & make it to campus, so that can't be it. Don't see anything else out of the ordinary there.

trashcan maN

Quote from: yraciv on April 24, 2014, 01:14:18 pm
There is no way on know about Pruitt's ACT. Of course he still wants to attend the spring game & make it to campus, so that can't be it. Don't see anything else out of the ordinary there.
Me either..It's all notable to me lol..

lumphog

Quote from: secneahog on April 24, 2014, 01:11:27 pm
Has to be a good sign on Pruitt.
Hope so, He's going to be another MONSTER O-lineman, and I do mean MONSTER!!! Hope he makes the grade

trashcan maN

Quote from: lumphog on April 24, 2014, 01:22:28 pm
Hope so, He's going to be another MONSTER O-lineman, and I do mean MONSTER!!! Hope he makes the grade
Worst case - we get him for his RS sophomore year. He'll have 3 to play 3. Wouldn't be devastating if we went JUCO, but we'd obv rather have him here learning under the best

lumphog

Quote from: kj0N on April 24, 2014, 01:28:03 pm
Worst case - we get him for his RS sophomore year. He'll have 3 to play 3. Wouldn't be devastating if we went JUCO, but we'd obv rather have him here learning under the best
Agree, but the left jab from RD is INTERESTING!!!

The Recruiting Guy

Josh Wariboko was visiting Arkansas when he received his offer. He plans to visit again.

trashcan maN

April 24, 2014, 01:59:50 pm #20 Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:10:45 pm by kj0N
Quote from: Richard Davenport on April 24, 2014, 01:54:46 pm
Josh Wariboko was visiting Arkansas when he received his offer. He plans to visit again.
NOTABLE INDEEEEEEEEED

Richard, are you putting Josh on commit watch?

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: kj0N on April 24, 2014, 01:59:50 pm
NOTABLE INDEEEEEEEEED

Richard, are you putting Josh on commit watch?

No. Not even close.

HogsOfAnarchy

I'm glad to see pettaway visiting. I haven't heard much from him since his visit. Need him badly

HogWildBison2011

I posted a long time ago about how much I liked Jerry Tillery's film! (Found the post http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=565001.0) I'm pretty excited that he is coming for a visit during the spring game! He is currently a ND commit & a 4* OT.
http://247sports.com/Player/Jerry-Tillery-24378
I still know its a long shot.

secneahog

Quote from: HogWildBison2011 on April 24, 2014, 06:04:44 pm
I posted a long time ago about how much I liked Jerry Tillery's film! (Found the post http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=565001.0) I'm pretty excited that he is coming for a visit during the spring game! He is currently a ND commit & a 4* OT.
http://247sports.com/Player/Jerry-Tillery-24378
I still know its a long shot.

Big Time

secneahog

PygmalionEffect

Quote from: Richard Davenport on April 24, 2014, 01:54:46 pm

Good guess but no.

Gragg received his 38th offer from Cincinnati today.  That breaks the record for the most offers by an Arkansas recruit.

It was kind of tricky, you had to look over at Richard's tweets to see it.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

PygmalionEffect

I'm feeling some positive vibes on recruiting this weekend.  Got some good ones visiting.
Pygmalion Effect - The phenomenon in which the greater the expectation placed upon people, the better they perform.

CDBHawg

Quote from: PygmalionEffect on April 24, 2014, 10:47:40 pm
Good guess but no.

Gragg received his 38th offer from Cincinnati today.  That breaks the record for the most offers by an Arkansas recruit.

It was kind of tricky, you had to look over at Richard's tweets to see it.

I'm sure Richard has looked at Richard's tweets.