Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OT Jerry Tillery from Evangel Christian Academy (Notre Dame lean)

Started by HogWildBison2011, March 19, 2014, 11:33:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

March 19, 2014, 11:33:59 pm Last Edit: March 20, 2014, 01:35:57 am by HogWildBison2011
I was just looking at some of the OL offers that we currently have out and noticed this guy & liked his film & measurables. Currently committed to ND, and currently holding an offer from the hogs. This guy was also teammates with Jared Cornelius our early enrollee for the 2014 class.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jerry-Tillery-24378
Highlights (Showing as 6'7 330 Lbs)
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1745484/highlights/41460389

Hawg_Thai'd

Very nice offer list. If I'm not mistaken, Santos went/is going to Evangel as well. Can we start pulling players from there on a consitant basis? Tillery is being pursued by some fine schools, but only one of them has Coach Sam Pittman. Good catch HWB and thanks for the links. WPS!
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Tim Harris

I'm not saying it is impossible but it will be tough to get him to switch.  He committed to ND almost as soon as they offered.

Razorhawg09

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Tim Harris on March 20, 2014, 07:48:15 am
I'm not saying it is impossible but it will be tough to get him to switch.  He committed to ND almost as soon as they offered.

Well Tim, I respect that. But I never underestimate the power of Pittman. :)

lumphog

Quote from: Hawg_Thaid on March 20, 2014, 09:12:48 am

Uncle Sam wants YOU!!!

Tim Harris

Quote from: Hawg_Thaid on March 20, 2014, 09:12:48 am

That is why I said nothing was impossible but we offered and other than a story or 2 nothing.  Then ND offers he schedules a visits, goes to see them, and then commits.  Sounds to me like he is pretty sold on them.  Luckily Pittman has shown the ability to land multiple top tier OL each year he has been here.  I don't expect next year to be any different with or without Tillery.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Razorhawg09

Tried to convince Jared to go elsewhere. No interest.

pigture perfect

I think he enjoys the private Christian school experience.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: Tim Harris on March 20, 2014, 12:00:51 pm
That is why I said nothing was impossible but we offered and other than a story or 2 nothing.  Then ND offers he schedules a visits, goes to see them, and then commits.  Sounds to me like he is pretty sold on them.  Luckily Pittman has shown the ability to land multiple top tier OL each year he has been here.  I don't expect next year to be any different with or without Tillery.

I expect our OL to be solid. Pittman does such an outstanding job in both coaching and recruiting. We are so blessed to have him.

Tony Sloprano

Quote from: Tim Harris on March 20, 2014, 07:48:15 am
I'm not saying it is impossible but it will be tough to get him to switch.
I am saying it is impossible to get him to switch to Arkansas.

Now there is a 1% chance that he would switch to LSU or A&M, but a 0% chance that he would switch to Arkansas.