being talked about on the rivals pay board
percy harvin
jared mitchell wr 5 star
chris brown commit oklahoma
dont have subscription
cut me and i will bleed a hog

slimswiney

only one i know is harvin, mitchell is solid for OK
oh, the orchard walls are high and hard to part...

bigred7987

What about Harvin, that he is visiting here? Now I have heard it all lol

gr123163

brown is commtted to ok but mitchell according to rivals has not committed to anyone

gr123163

dont know if he is visiting just names being mentioned on razors edge pay site

bigred7987

Jesus if we got Jared Mitchell or Harvin along with Williams it could be one of the biggest recruiting coups in a long while.

bigred7987

Only thing Brown would do is hurt recruiting of RB's next year

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

pfrg999

Could these be the "secret visitors"... only time will tell.... Is Mitchell a Badsrse....
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

JIHawg

Harvin is just speculation by a poster-nothing to it official and highly unlikely.

bigred7987

Also a thread on there about getting some "GOOD NEWS" very soon.  Don't know who they could talking about that would be extra good news that we dunno about. 

thahawg

I can't see us stealing DW and Pearcy Harvin from Flordia. Urban Meyer and the flordia nation would have a heartattack ;D

bigred7987

They wouldn't have a heart attack of DW...they would over Harvin

dmac5

i find it hard to believe percy harvin is gonna visit arkansas this weekend i think a bigger deal would being made about this if the #1 player in the country was visiting.

CorningHog

The "Secret" visitors wanted no one to publicise it.  Who knows who it may be, but my guess is that if they are here because of Damian Williams, then these could be some "big-time" recruits!

The dominoes may in fact fall way "up hill"!

What can happen over the next few days may bring "even more" players that are "high profile" into the mix very soon!

Next weekend wraps it up, and you may see such a change in heart for some whom the Razorbacks were not getting any interest from, it may surprise even the most ardent "critic"!

GO HOGS!
"Seek ye first the Kingdom of Heaven"

thahawg

Otis has mentioned something like that

hog caller

PulledPork

does this mean we have to keep NumbNutts?

8)

berryhog

It always happens over there this time of year.  ;D

Joe-T

Otis  .....LMAO :::))) He does this EVERY year::))  Someday Otis will get it right but like my Daddy say's ...Hell even a  blind hog finds an acorn every once in awhile :::))))))         

HogJoeHelm

So do you think we should know by Monday, or do we have to wait until February 1?

fieldturf

If they are visiting because on DW could 1 of them be Webb?

Cajun Hog

Quote from: bigred7987 on January 20, 2006, 05:09:17 pm
Only thing Brown would do is hurt recruiting of RB's next year

We need all the good back we can get in the SEC.  You need  at least three solid back, every year.  How long do you think # 5 will be hear?

The real Hogules

Quote from: cowhead on January 20, 2006, 06:41:22 pm
If they are visiting because on DW could 1 of them be Webb?

I highly doubt it, since from everything that's being said Bartley Webb is solid to ND.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!