Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dallas Carter duo giving Razorbacks a good look (Otis Kirk)

Started by The_Bionic_Pig, January 20, 2006, 01:39:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Bionic_Pig

█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

hogfan33

Has anyone heard anything about the gardner kid. To me he doesnt sound that great of a recruit. only 12 catches on the season, Is there something I am missing? And have we offered him?

FowlerProwler

Quote from: hogfan33 on January 20, 2006, 03:50:11 pm
Has anyone heard anything about the gardner kid. To me he doesnt sound that great of a recruit. only 12 catches on the season, Is there something I am missing? And have we offered him?

12 catches for 310 yards, thats right at 26 yrds per catch and with 6 of those 12 being for touchdowns that doesn't sound too bad.  you never know, maybe they were a running team and hardly threw the ball

pfrg999

Quote from: FowlerProwler on January 20, 2006, 05:26:30 pm
Quote from: hogfan33 on January 20, 2006, 03:50:11 pm

12 catches for 310 yards, thats right at 26 yrds per catch and with 6 of those 12 being for touchdowns that doesn't sound too bad. you never know, maybe they were a running team and hardly threw the ball

Sounds about like my Avg back in college..... In bowling ;D
..... The Dude is supposed to be very good... on a running team... alot of those were like DW catches... Short pass... long run
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!