Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rebels plan to fly banner at game on Saturday!

Started by razorback44, October 20, 2008, 04:35:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorback44

Found this lilttle tidbit on NAFOOM which is the Ole Miss board similar to WooPig.  They are referencing the Ole Miss Spirit board and a plan to fly a banner over our stadium at the game.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/8915/t/tell----plan--fly--banner--Fayettville.html

Here is a sample........

Arkansas banner Flyover Project

* KansasCityRebel
* [Scout Subscriber]
* Ole Miss Coach
* 341 posts this site
* Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 1:24 PM

OK for all of you people who are critical of our Flyover here is a direct quote from Houston Nutt himself as of this morning..

"I would love it" and he also says he would appreciate it..

Now does anyone else want to contribute to our project? Our Head Coach has said yes to this project...

Send your contributions to
KC Alumni Club
1107 W 29th Terrace
Lawrence, KS 66046
"No force and no man can abolish memory"  FDR

The Boar War

That would be the most stupid thing I've ever heard.  Teams with a record of 3-4 don't get to brag in other team's stadiums.  It doesn't sound like a very good pr move but that fits in with about everything else I've heard about Ole Miss.

spudhog

jonesark™

Go for it.....I don't care what they do. Let'em fly a banner at a game they aren't going to win!! Woo Pig

TrojanHog

They are idiots. They do not get the banners. Go ahead dummies, incite the fans before your team hits the field. The banners were a means to show displeasure at home games, sending one to taunt us is just gong to tick off the undecided voters, the people that aren't so involved that they like or dislike Nutt, well, this ain't gonna help their cause.

Table Rocker

only at ole miss do they fly banners to support a coach who is 3-4 and 1-3 in the conference.

Razor-back

Don't know about you guys, but I will be passing out free beer and handshakes to all Ole Miss fans that walk by my tailgate.

McKdaddy

Quote from: Razor-back on October 20, 2008, 04:52:08 pm
Don't know about you guys, but I will be passing out free beer and handshakes to all Ole Miss fans that walk by my tailgate.
True for us also.  I already have a banner made that reads, "Free Beer for Ole Miss fans......thank you!"
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Hogblog

Hope they do fly one.........what's it going to say.........."we hired your loser"

Hogbody

go hogues

Ideas for those Bama-banged punks to pass around:

"Nuttin like being 1-3 in the SEC"
Hey, I guess it would be similar to the one we flew for him last year.

"Visit Mississippi, we'll take your man tits from a full C to a full D in 11 months!"

"Ole Miss- We are SO CLOSE to being 6-1, 7-0 even"

"Tonight is Mississippi's first airplane flight"

Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: razorback44 on October 20, 2008, 04:35:24 pm
Found this lilttle tidbit on NAFOOM which is the Ole Miss board similar to WooPig.  They are referencing the Ole Miss Spirit board and a plan to fly a banner over our stadium at the game.

http://nafoom.yuku.com/topic/8915/t/tell----plan--fly--banner--Fayettville.html

Here is a sample........

* KansasCityRebel
* [Scout Subscriber]
* Ole Miss Coach
* 341 posts this site
* Ignore this Member

Nominate | Report

Posted: Today 1:24 PM

OK for all of you people who are critical of our Flyover here is a direct quote from Houston Nutt himself as of this morning..

Now does anyone else want to contribute to our project? Our Head Coach has said yes to this project...

Send your contributions to
KC Alumni Club
1107 W 29th Terrace
Lawrence, KS 66046

I suggest we hire Reaganite to shoot it down if they attempt it.
Go Hogs Go!

Hogblog

gtaylor

"Nuttin like being 1-3 in the SEC"
Hey, I guess it would be similar to the one we flew for him last year.

"Visit Mississippi, we'll take your man tits from a full C to a full D in 11 months!"

"Ole Miss- We are SO CLOSE to being 6-1, 7-0 even"

"Tonight is Mississippi's first airplane flight"

Halarious!  It would get the Razorback faithful fired up![/color]

Justifiable Hogicide

[quote author=razorback44
Here is a direct quote from Houston Nutt himself as of this morning..

has said yes to this project...

[/quote]

Sounds just like him.
He has never been known to take either the high road or the smart road.

kitshicker

Sounds like most of the posters over there thinks it's a bad idea. I think flying a banner over your opponents stadium is tacky. If they want to fly a stupid banner, do it over their own stadium next year.

It doesn't surprise me one little bit that Nuttless "would love it". What a petty little man he is.

WMHawgfan

How about Ole Miss: We're #1 in the moral victory BCS rankings baby

Grunt

As a pilot, i would not want to attempt this from a plane that could be easily scoped from S. Washington in Fayetteville.
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

El Puerco

Quote from: WMHawgfan on October 20, 2008, 06:00:10 pm
How about Ole Miss: We're #1 in the moral victory BCS rankings baby

Heck, Houston said they could easily be 6-1 or 7-0.  That's [CENSORED] awesome!  I remember the good ol' days when we had teams with such a solid moral record.

Hogbody

Quote from: El Puerco on October 20, 2008, 06:14:39 pm
Heck, Houston said they could easily be 6-1 or 7-0.  That's [CENSORED] awesome!  I remember the good ol' days when we had teams with such a solid moral record.

Don't forget all the bouncin around we had

Buff

someone better remind them of a certain Auburn van with a faggoty tiger tail a few years back.

An old hog fanatic

It won't happen but the best way in the world to get Hootie's goat is for everybody in the stadium to point at the banner and laugh as hard as they can.  70,000 people laughing and pointing would sure take the steam out of the Nutter - and his small congregation of suckups. 
Winners never quit and bitchers do - Lanny

Silver Hog

Quote from: Hogbody on October 20, 2008, 06:15:33 pm
Don't forget all the bouncin around we had

yeah, that sure was special wasn't it!

GrumpyHog

Students have been hearing this for weeks on campus.

Hawgz4Life

Dear God in Heaven, please let them do this.....PLEASE!!!
Do they not realize that Willy and Bobby will point to that thing and say, "Are you gonna let those f@ggots come in here and disrespect you and your house like that?"
Actually, I can see Willy saying it, but maybe not Petrino....

HoggieStyle

Quote from: Hawgz4Life on October 20, 2008, 07:26:06 pm
Dear God in Heaven, please let them do this.....PLEASE!!!
Do they not realize that Willy and Bobby will point to that thing and say, "Are you gonna let those f@ggots come in here and disrespect you and your house like that?"
Actually, I can see Willy saying it, but maybe not Petrino....

Oh, I can see it...."AYSM!??!?!"

DaJobby VanPeltrino

Pecos Hog

I hope they do it too.    Let get all the practice they need - because they'll be flying them at their home games in a couple of years after they discover they've been conned by HDN the Fraud.   

gbaurnett

I want to thank all of the supporters on the Flyover project...Again thanks to those who are supportive of the project and that includes Coach Nutt.  I am going to be proud of flying that Banner over Fayetteville.  Again if you want to contribute you can send to

KC Alumni Club
1107 W 29th Terrace
Lawrence, KS 66046

Pay Pal
Missalum@aol.com
(I did this by suggestion and requests)

The Banner will say  "Ole Miss is Nutts about Houston"

The banner will fly around 4 p.m. for 45-50 minutes over Razorback Stadium.

Everyone that contributes your name will be place on a plaque we are going to give  Coach Nutt.  All funds over the money needed will be contributed to the locker room fund.

GO Rebels beat them Hogs!
"It is a Privilege to be an Ole Miss

This is on Scout.com
I haven't seen anything about it on Hogville.  Anyone have any info on it?

Burt B.

Quote from: mid-georgia-hogfan on October 20, 2008, 06:19:11 pm
It won't happen but the best way in the world to get Hootie's goat is for everybody in the stadium to point at the banner and laugh as hard as they can.  70,000 people laughing and pointing would sure take the steam out of the Nutter - and his small congregation of suckups. 

They wouldn't be able to fly it over the stadium when it is full. It would have to be several hours earlier before game time.

Burt B.

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

gbaurnett

Sorry, I was on the Ole Miss Board when The other thread was posted. MOds are welcome to delete.

SuthrnFballer15

that will fuel the fire at the stadium.........hog fans will love that.
"If you're attitude is 'I was good yesterday,' you can't do that at Arkansas. Whoever your opponent is, it's a big game. Everything is up for grabs." - Coach Pelphrey

"I'm not really good at being a shifty kind of guy who likes to make moves -- I like to be a straight-line guy and run over somebody if I can."
-Peyton Hillis

"Its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog" - Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

Smithian

Oh. My. God.

This. Is. Too. Funny.

What a way to wake up the Arkansas crowd following a bad loss. Thanks, Ole Miss, showing the judgement your famous for.

Eddie Piggard

that quote was pulled out of context....the question given to him was did he want "unlimited text message plan" included on the new cellphone contract....
Pray for Obama. Psalms 109:8

awj81

this is excellent, it will help nuttsters BPY (banners per year) average. If they get started now they will have it down to a science by year five.

Fatmanhog

to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

wonz11

Even if we manage to lose that game, those idiots doing something that incredibly stupid would probably still make my day.  I mean good Lord, WHAT???  Houstan supports it??  Shocker. 

Why get mad at an idiot for being an idiot?  Idiots are here to entertain us, and I desperately hope that they dont get talked out of taking this brilliant opportunity to show how stupid does.  I hope that every Hog fan has the good sense to laugh this one off because if you look at the humor in it, wow, I dont think I have ever seen anything funnier done in the name of Nutt.  I seriously think I would pass out laughing at the sight.     

Masshog

My feets hurt.

FS Hog

Will the posse hire the private cop to threaten the pilot this year?

DirtyTeeth

stronguard

I'm all for this happening.  They are from Mississippi though, so they probably need a few more ideas.    How about:

SEC Western Division Championship in Planning Stage
or
Nuttin Like Praying for the Independence Bowl
or
Egg Bowl Championship Under Construction
If you don't know, now you know.

Chief Idiot of the Tavern

"Woke" is a term made up by people who have appointed themselves as intellectually superior as a way to describe themselves in comparison with those whom they deem ignorant.

babywhiz

Quote from: HoggieStyle on October 20, 2008, 07:30:43 pm
Oh, I can see it...."AYSM!??!?!"
Well, if we had time, we should have everyone have a sign, and each piece of the sign, when held up would spell that out...lol....can you see a whole side of the stadium turn into one huge sign? lol...
Safe is boring. Sweet insanity is the voice saying "I bet we can fit one more in there."

farmhawg

That would be awesome.... then we can have the national guard shoot the damn thing down during the flyover.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Smokehouse

This is one of the funniest things I've heard all year.

And of course, Nutt is willing to vocally support the idea. Probably the only coach in America that would.
QuoteSometimes a warrior just has to lay down on the ground there for a minute and just have a good bleed. Just bleed.

Words of wisdom from John Pelphrey.

CORZRBACKFAN

"It is a Privilege to be an Ole Miss Rebel not a right" Houston Nutt

This is the best Nuttism EVER! Better than "I love the helmet" or when he flashed his SEC West ring and bragged about how tough it was to get one of those. How is it such a "privilege" to play for a team that hasn't won the SEC since 1963? Isn't "we don't win football games, but we've never lost a party" as time-honored a tradition for delusional Ole Miss alumni as Hoddy-Toddy or The Grove?
-"One has to learn havin' fun is just smilin' through
those changes in latitudes, changes in attitudes. "

-Jimmy Buffett

Reaganite

Loved what the one poster on Nafoom said:

(Paraphrased)... "Great, fans of a coach with a 1-3 SEC record are going to fly a banner over the stadium of a 1-3 SEC team he recruited..."

LOL.

I've known about this for a few weeks.  Didn't want to say anything in case they were FOS.

I think it's hillarious.  I'm glad that El Dorko is getting his ego stroked by a few dorkettes.  God knows he can't live without it.

FS Hog

Does anyone else think that Nutt had his people toss this idea out there? After all, he claimed to not know about them last year.

Reaganite

BTW, I guess the Old Piss brain trust didn't consider the fact that OTHERS could fly banners over their stadium ALL YEAR LONG even if we didn't have a game on that particular weekend.