Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What coaches were on the sideline for the bowl game?

Started by Amityvillehogger, January 03, 2008, 04:41:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Amityvillehogger

I was just sitting here thinking which of them stuck around other than Nutt for the last who rah?
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

txkrazorback

The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

ThisTeetsTaken

If I'm correct it was Herring, Allen, Rocker, Shibest, Markuson, Campbell, and Wood.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Fire Numb Nutts!!!

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on January 03, 2008, 08:16:56 pm
If I'm correct it was Herring, Allen, Rocker, Shibest, Markuson, Campbell, and Wood.

And they all sucked. Especially Shibest, as usual.

I'm so glad these ass clowns are moving on to Ole Miss and aTm.
Yeah, I told Ferret Mop, et al in 2005 that hiring Mal-a-za-wan was just smoke and mirrors from Dale to get Mustain and the others from Springdale to commit...and keep the stadium and the RF coffers full...but did they believe me? Hell no, I got banned. I told ya so.

If you contribute money to this fluster cluck, you are a sucker.

ronmahony

Quote from: txkrazorback on January 03, 2008, 06:00:34 pm
"boy we called 'dem plays brutha!"

That has to be the funniest thing I've seen since I've been here.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

txkrazorback

The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

hogginbama

Quote from: txkrazorback on January 03, 2008, 09:09:20 pm
yea, he was there...

I suppose we paid for his tickets, room and travel to the game since his golden handcuffs were removed.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

Eatthebacon

ronmahony

Quote from: hogginbama on January 03, 2008, 09:11:35 pm

I suppose we paid for his tickets, room and travel to the game since his golden handcuffs were removed.

How the hell do you do that?
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

hogginbama

Quote from: ronmahony on January 03, 2008, 10:01:31 pm
How the hell do you do that?

How do I do what? Suppose that we paid for him to go? It would only keep up with John White paying his silly ass to take the job at Ole Miss.
My ole buddy Biscuit has crossed that rainbow bridge. Life sure is different without him around.

ronmahony