Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Celebrity Razorback Fans

Started by AUSTXHOG, December 18, 2007, 10:12:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AUSTXHOG

Was listening to Sirius satelite radio's Blue Collar Comedy channel and heard Ralphie May (You may remember him from the first episode of Last Comic Standing).  He said "Go Razorbacks...Go Hogs, Go in the Cotton Bowl on New Years Day."  He is from Clarksville I believe.

Anyways, add Ralphie May to the list of celebrity Razorback fans.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

dakpowers

Ralphie May is absolutely hilarious. If you ever hear "Rusty the Retard" and don't laugh, there's something wrong with you.

HoginHouston

Any others? I suppose Bill Clinton and now Mike Huckabee would count...
Go Hogs Go.

mword

fanofthehog

I sat behind Ben Stein at War memorial once, does he count?

tennhogfan

Joe Nichols. Sat with him at the SECCG last year. Carrie Underwood as well. Didn't sit by her though...  :'(

navyhog24

Blutoblutarsky

arkjarhead

What about Celine Deion? Just Kidding. I'd imagine Josh Gracin is. He's from Arkansas, but I guess that doesn't automaticly make you a fan.
Argument between me and the wife:
Her: I'm not talking about you I'm talking about tapeworms.
Me: No you're not. You're talking about me talking about tapeworms.
Score to date: Her:1,000,000       Me:1

Hogtropolis™

Come on people, this has gone 11 posts now and no mention of John Daly.

irishman

Quote from: fanofthehog on December 18, 2007, 11:26:34 pm
I sat behind Ben Stein at War memorial once, does he count?

I've always suspected that Ben Stein was the coolest man alive, being a razorback fan would support this.

mj4president

"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

invisiblehand

Quote from: Blutoblutarsky on December 18, 2007, 11:30:36 pm
rosse morreale

i almost choked i laughed so hard when i read this.  +1
you gotta love temptation island.

stchane

Quote from: invisiblehand on December 18, 2007, 11:36:39 pm
i almost choked i laughed so hard when i read this.  +1
you gotta love temptation island.

and muffed punts
For all your Razorback Football Needs: http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=stchane

Arkiebrian

Tusks

herb tarlick from WKRP in Cincinnati...dont remember his real name...maybe something bonner.....he had a Razorback mug on his desk on the show.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

razorkev

Jessica Alba?....I can wish cant I.
In God I Trust

DooDahman

Quote from: nutted on December 18, 2007, 11:45:56 pm
herb tarlick from WKRP in Cincinnati...dont remember his real name...maybe something bonner.....he had a Razorback mug on his desk on the show.
Frank Bonner

HogFanInBigD

Callin Woo Pig From Big D!

BOAR_N2BWILD

The guy that played AL on Home Improvement was at a hogs game about two years ago and was on the jumbo tron sporting his hog attire
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

HogAR

AUSTXHOG

Quote from: schweine on December 18, 2007, 11:26:32 pm
Never heard of him.

If you were referring to Ralphie May, he's a large man and funny as hell.  There might be some youtubes out there.  I knew he was from Clarksville and had some great material on Rusty the Retard ( I think they worked together at the Clarksville McD's).  I'm just glad that we have a Razorback fan giving a shout out on the national airwaves.

txkrazorback

December 18, 2007, 11:56:38 pm #23 Last Edit: December 18, 2007, 11:58:12 pm by txkrazorback
Johnny Johnson (actor on "General Hospital" in LA-from Texarkana). Saw him in Dallas this weekend at Cowboys game with some hot chick...
The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

Kinghog1

Tough Titty said The Kitty but the milk is still good

CPL HOG

Jerry Van Dyke, When not performing, he spends his time on his 800-acre ranch in Arkansas

sowmonella

Glen Campbell is a huge hog fan.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

FBREW000

That steenbergen chick that married Ted Danson, Colin Raye- country music artist, Amy Lee-Evanesance, and the one with the most balls, Hillary Clinton.  LOL, LOLOLOL,  Sorry Mods!!!

Chuck Boarris

How bout Mark Davis, Scott Rook, Mike Wurm, Kevin Short, Jimmy Mise, or Larry Nixon?  One of them might be a Celebrity Hog fan?

fanofthehog

fanofthehog

Quote from: irishman on December 18, 2007, 11:33:54 pm
I've always suspected that Ben Stein was the coolest man alive, being a razorback fan would support this.
I never did get to win his money.

invisiblehand

what about richard karn (al borlin from home improvement)?  remember when he was put up on the big screen?  i want to say he was at the auburn game in '03, but i really can't remember.  anyway, i think he was there for a wal-mart thing, so he may not qualify.  he did, however, point at the camera and yell 'go razorbacks,' so i'm counting him as a fan.

hogs25

Johnny Cash was.  I know he went to the Big Shootout, dad told me.

pumphog

Don' t know his name but he actor that played an underwater oil worker in the movie  The Abyss, he wore a hog hat the entire movie.

hogs25

Quote from: invisiblehand on December 19, 2007, 12:37:18 am
what about richard karn (al borlin from home improvement)?  remember when he was put up on the big screen?  i want to say he was at the auburn game in '03, but i really can't remember.  anyway, i think he was there for a wal-mart thing, so he may not qualify.  he did, however, point at the camera and yell 'go razorbacks,' so i'm counting him as a fan.

He was promoting batteries or something like that.  He was at another SEC school a week later.  So I doubt he's a Hog fan but you never know.

Chuck Boarris

pumphog

I"m going to bed, can't see without my glasses and they are at the shop.

bassntrucks

Quote from: HawgHaulin on December 19, 2007, 12:23:37 am
How bout Mark Davis, Scott Rook, Mike Wurm, Kevin Short, Jimmy Mise, or Larry Nixon?  One of them might be a Celebrity Hog fan?
They all are fans, but celebrity????  Certainly inside the fishing industry!! 
plus 1 to you sir!!

aar0n

AUSTXHOG

Quote from: HawgHaulin on December 19, 2007, 12:23:37 am

True dat...Arkansas has to be ruling the Professional Anglers Hall of Fame.  Good point.

txkrazorback

Quote from: alnaar0n on December 19, 2007, 12:44:20 am
Jimmy Johnson?
Sean Connery...
"Ah'm arroootin' fer de Hawgz Dahmmit!"
The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

bigred06

Matt Besser, from Comedy Central's "Upright Citizen's Brigade" was born in LR and is a HUGE Hog fan.  He wears Razorback gear all the time, and online bio stresses his Razorback love.  Oh, he also plays Dewey Cox's guitarist in "Walk Hard:  The Dewey Cox Story."
If God had meant for Texans to ski, he would have made cow-chit white.

Chuck Boarris

Quote from: bassntrucks on December 19, 2007, 12:41:06 am
They all are fans, but celebrity????  Certainly inside the fishing industry!! 
plus 1 to you sir!!

Quote from: AUSTXHOG on December 19, 2007, 12:47:23 am
True dat...Arkansas has to be ruling the Professional Anglers Hall of Fame.  Good point.

I follow BASS as much as I follow the Hogs.  These guys are probably considered more as fishing idols then celebrities. Defiantly both in my book tho!  +1 to the both of ya'll!

aar0n

Quote from: txkrazorback on December 19, 2007, 12:49:06 am
Sean Connery...
"Ah'm arroootin' fer de Hawgz Dahmmit!"
How clearly I can hear it

momahog

Waldron_Hog

HogAR

Gil Gerard, Mark Martin, John Grisham

(okay, maybe not Grisham...)

ashleyswine

Quote from: nutted on December 18, 2007, 11:45:56 pm
damn   you beat vme to it    Frank Bonner

Lonnie Earl

You know a man is truly famous when a woman can become famous by simply pleasuring him orally.  ;D

Can't beleive that no one has mentioned Slick Willy.

Bill Clinton  :razorback:

Lonnie Earl