Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Basemine Jones talks about committing to Arkansas

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 26, 2007, 07:56:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

June 26, 2007, 07:56:46 pm Last Edit: June 26, 2007, 08:01:26 pm by Richard Davenport
I talked to Basemine about 4:30 and here's what he had to say.

TRG: Why Arkansas?

Basemine: Arkansas is a good football program and my family has a history going there. I just love Arkansas and I want to be a Razorback.

TRG: Tell me about your family's history with the UA?

Basemine: My aunt she passed away 3 or 4 years ago attended Fayetteville and my brother goes to Fayetteville.

TRG: When you decide to be a Razorback?

Basemine: I would say about an 1 hour and half or two hours ago. I just set back and thought back it and decided to commit.

TRG: Who did you commit to?

Basemine: Coach Lee. I called him and he was really excited about the whole deal.

TRG: Are you going to try and recruit Jarious (Wright) and Greg (Childs)?

Basemine: Yes sir. I guess you could call me the recruiter. I'm going to try and get'em over there.

TRG: What did your parents think about you committing?

Basemine: They're proud. My mom was right beside me when I committed on the phone.

Basemine probably will get looks at both receiver and cornerback at Arkansas before settling on a spot at the UA.

Basemine will be on Press Row at 8:06 to discuss his commitment.

Previous interview:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=140603.0

The Coletrain

Thanks for the interview, TRG.  And great to have you on board, Basmine!! 
Razorbacks, Cardinals, and Cowboys!!  A 30+ year addiction.

J.A.Y.

Basmine, we are all proud of you!

Congrats on becoming a Hog, and I hope you have a great career.
There are Three things in life that matter... GOD, Family and the Arkansas Razorbacks.

The rest you can deal with if you have any time left over.

HOGINTENNESSEE

jbhicks

You are always on top on things, Richard. Great to have you Basmine! Bring on the other 2 from Warren and help with the Camden 2 and Joe Adams, and we will be set. This is really shaping up to be a great class!

VenturaHog

Oregan hog

Bomis Hawg

Arkansas boys should go to Arkansas!

Glad to see Basemine pick Arkansas.  Good work Double R.

OzarkHighs

Are there any grade issues or is he all set for college?

jhudson84

Basmine still has a little ways to go grade-wise, but hopefully he'll get that in line and Im sure that the ARK coaches will start working with him soon to make sure hes in line.

Tomhog™

We are starting to see a new sense of pride in the Razorbacks out of the in-state kids.  It's one of the few signs that the program is headed in the right direction.  But it is one of the MOST important aspects of a program's success...

tbhogfan

Go Hogs!

351hog

Thank God we have finally tapped into the Warren talent!  It is great to see a stud from that school not going out of state... :razorback:

Joe

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: Welcome aboard, Basemine! Great to have you on board to usher in a new era in Razorback football!  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
You can put a cat in the oven, but that don't make it a biscuit!    
:razorback: Welcome to the future of Razorback football :razorback:

cosmodrum

Welcome aboard, Basemine!

Now you got some recruiting to do!  ;)
Go away, batin'