Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sylvan Hills QB Hunter Miller talks about Arkansas' camp

Started by The Recruiting Guy, June 14, 2007, 07:12:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

June 14, 2007, 07:12:33 pm Last Edit: June 15, 2007, 07:48:37 am by Richard Davenport
Hunter is 6'2 185 and has been laser timed at 4.57. I just talked to Hunter and here's what he had to say.

TRG: How was camp?

Hunter: It was a blast. I liked hanging out with the coaches and the other players.

TRG: Where did they have you playing at camp?

Hunter: They had me playing at safety up there this week.

TRG: How did you do?

Hunter: I think I did alright for the first time on defense.I liked it, I had fun.

TRG: What did coach Herring and Coach Nutt tell you?

Hunter: They said I'm doing good and they will stay in touch with me and that I was having a good camp.

TRG: What was your 40 time and shuttle time?

Hunter: I ran a 4.5 and had a 4.1 in the shuttle.

TRG: What are the schools showing you interest?

Hunter: Tulsa, Oklahoma State, Ole Miss, Tennessee, Auburn.

TRG: Any of those schools hinting at an offer?

Hunter: Tulsa has. I'm on my way up to Tulsa right now for a one day camp.

TRG: What are schools projecting you to play in college?

Hunter: Some schools are recruiting me as an athlete and some as a safety. Arkansas is looking at me as a safety.

TRG: Who are some of the other campers that stoodout to you?

Hunter: DeShaun Thomas, De'Anthony Curtis, Cruz Williams, Jim Youngblood and that QB from Oklahoma. Nathan Stanley.

Hunter is one of the better athletes in the state of Arkansas. I look for Hunter to get quite a few offers as the recruiting process goes on. He was named co-MVP at safety. That's not bad considering he's not played safety. That's a sign of a of a natural athlete. 

Hunter will be on Press Row Friday Morning at 7:20 to discuss the Arkansas camp.

Video:
http://www.nsr-inc.com/elite/hmiller08/video.php

Previous interview:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=119658.0

killamon

Richard, how do you compare Youngblood and Stanley from what you observed?  And who performed better between two?

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: killamon on June 14, 2007, 07:37:05 pm
Richard, how do you compare Youngblood and Stanley from what you observed?  And who performed better between two?

I didn't make the camp but heard they both performed well.