Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sylvan Hills QB Hunter Miller talks Jr Day and recruiting

Started by The Recruiting Guy, February 25, 2007, 07:42:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Hunter is 6'2 185 with 4.57 speed. The 40 time is laser time. Hunter was 50 of 111 for 781 passing yards, 7 TDs and had 85 carries for 593 yards and 6 TDs. The stats were for 7 games.

Post season honors:
All State Selection , All Conference Selection, All Arkansas Juniors Team - Ark Dem Gazette

TRG: How was Arkansas' JR day?

Hunter: I liked it. The coaching staff was nice. The facilities were real nice. The basketball was a lot of fun. The day was real organized. Everything was on time and didn't get behind. The facilities were great. I liked the weight room and the locker room and the dorm rooms.

TRG: Who's sending you letters?

Hunter: Arkansas, Alabama, Tennessee, LSU, Louisville, Purdue, Auburn, Ole Miss, Oklahoma State. I was at Oklahoma State last week for Jr day.

TRG: Compare Arkansas' JR day and Oklahoma State's Jr. Day?

Hunter: Arkansas was nicer. Oklahoma State is doing a lot of rebuilding but it was nice.

TRG: Who's sending you the most letters?

Hunter: Ole Miss and Oklahoma State.

TRG: Have you decided to go to any other school for Jr day?

Hunter: Not yet. I'll probably go to Ole Miss and Tulsa. I might go to Tennessee.

TRG: Have you decided on any SR camps?

Hunter: Not yet. I'll go to Arkansas' for sure.

TRG: Of the schools showing interest is there any schools you like the most?

Hunter: I like Arkansas a lot and I like Ole Miss and Oklahoma State.

Hunter is a super nice young man. Yes sir and no sir type of guy. I'll stay in touch with Hunter.

Video:

http://www.nsr-inc.com/elite/hmiller08/video.php

pigfeet

darazorback

Quote from: pigfeet on February 25, 2007, 08:06:41 pm
50 of 111? Wonder why so low? Poor recievers?

Let's just hope that's what it is. Because if we think that is good enough hs # with decent #s then we really are going down hill and fast

jtgreer

I think he is bein recruited as an athlete but I could be wrong.

NostraHogmus

It will be for athlete - he is lightning fast and on a very bad Sylvan Hills team.... he wants to be a Razorback - if they offer....

Space Man

Quote from: pigfeet on February 25, 2007, 08:06:41 pm
50 of 111? Wonder why so low? Poor recievers?

He wil not be recruited as a quaterback, but that 4.57 laser time is impressive.  I have not seen him play, but I know he played defense for Sylvan Hills.  I am not sure if he was playing safety or linebacker but I know he was extremely active in the JVIlle game. 

Shocktheman

tbhogfan

I saw Hunter play a couple of times last year.  He's a very impressive athlete and smart football player.  I really don't see him playing QB in college, but he will make someone a fine WR/CB/Safety (and backup punter).
Go Hogs!

Shizzle

From the list of schools that are recruiting him the 50-111 don't scare me a bit. Somebody is seeing something they like.
www.southernlandmanagement.com If I may be of any assistance.

blueshog2001

Will he have a problem not playing QB or is he like William Cole and realizes his best shot is at another position?

Hugehogsfan

I watched him play several times last year.  Bad team, that he made look a lot better.  Made some unbelievable throws on the run.  The kid has a lot of heart from some of the shots that he took.  I think he would be a good offer.