Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ESPN website is asking question about arkansas this morning

Started by Sanctified Swine, February 03, 2006, 08:50:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jkelly107

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: mchogfan on February 03, 2006, 09:39:06 am
Quote from: hogfan064 on February 03, 2006, 09:14:22 am
Alaskans love us because everyone thinks our state initials are AK.  We give them free publicity. 

That's the truth...my daughter actually has a textbook with a big AK right in the middle of our state. 

I got out of a parking ticket at Chapel Hill NC because of it.  He put down my plate number with  a big AK next to it.  I never paid nor never heard anything about it. ;)

lumphog

Way to go MOOSE !!!!........I love to see people get over on the MAN........KARMA for you, and F**K the MAN!!!!

RazorNick

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

Squealers

ESTEEMED HOGVILLE MEMBER # 5524,   Flying the Hog Flag from Crescent Beach in Connecticut!  
Remember...Freedom is NEVER Free. Proud US Air Force  Veteran -- Strategic Air Command/Air Force Communications Command, Giant Talk/Combat Crew Communications Air Traffic Controller.

pbjones81

Quote from: jkelly107 on February 03, 2006, 12:30:58 pm
vote from all the computers u can

...or....you can vote as many times as you'd like from your own computer, just clear the cookies folder after each vote.

(for those stuck in the stone age..)

from internet explorer, click tools>internet options>delete cookies

Arkanian

Poll is here Bottom right of page:
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/index

Comeon people lets try to at least get ahead of 1 other school.  We are dead last right now.

Ark Blitz

Ark is not known Nationally.

Zachary Frazer (ND)  23%
MM (Ark)  9%
Jevan Snead (GA)  20%
Tim Tebow (FL)  36%

HappyHog

PorcineSublime

OK I get your point that we should vote for Mitch, but is there really anyone on this thread who really believes we will win a NC before FL,GA or ND? If so I have to say that you are a better fan than I. I believe we might soon win an SEC championship(next 5 yrs), but I am not sure that I believe we will ever win an outright NC in FB. Just too tough in the SEC and we have yet to prove that we belong in the top tier. I really want to be wrong on this, just don't see that I am. Anyway, I guess a vote for Mitch is a vote for Arkansas, so I am down with it.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

gumby013