Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 03, 2024, 09:42:57 pm

TT

Started by HOGALEWYA, November 28, 2007, 11:25:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmur74

Quote from: PBD on November 28, 2007, 11:33:15 pm
jimmur, do you really think that "those who thought TT would come are on ecstasy"?

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=181146.msg2809439#msg2809439

Yes I still do. But Guess what I am on Crack too so who cares :) 

Seriously, I am SHOCKED    SHOCK AND AWE   

RazorNick

Has legs to run to the rumor forum?

razorbass

Quote from: CabotHog on November 28, 2007, 11:30:24 pm
And they would be wrong.
Are you kin, I mean he is from Cabot?

Hog-I

Oh, come on mods.  Help a brother out.  I've been on this board for a week straight.

Ex-Trumpet

Am I the only one here NOT sold on TT yet?
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

jkelly107

Quote from: jimmur74 on November 28, 2007, 11:31:08 pm
NO THEY DIDNT 
Yes they did switched over after the hog game and they were showing the new coaches one was baylor then TT extension was right above that get ur facs straight

Hog-I

Quote from: hSv on November 28, 2007, 11:35:55 pm
I have heard the same from several sources.  Who knows but I like our chances right now. 

Thank you.

jimmur74

Quote from: jkelly107 on November 28, 2007, 11:36:23 pm
Yes they did switched over after the hog game and they were showing the new coaches one was baylor then TT extension was right above that get ur facs straight

Go to ESPN and read the Updated Article

The_Iceman

alright, im done. im just going to leave hogville alone and wait for the announcement.

Philip Seaton

For naysayers, look at the number of admins/mods posting in this thread, and more importantly notice that is not in the rumors forum.

julie

November 28, 2007, 11:37:49 pm #60 Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 11:43:36 pm by julie
Quote from: DonewithNutt(The coach who was FIRED)less on November 28, 2007, 11:26:32 pm
one post and this is what you give us?

with no credibility to back it up?

i almost hope its your last.

Think of it this way...If you're a well known member on this board with a trillion posts to your name and you happen to have some insider info you're dying to share with a group of rabid fans you can do one of two things...

1.  Keep said information to self while you explode from spontaneous combustion

2.  Share said information with entire world under an assumed alias known to no one, i.e. a new member on their first post.

:)

Oklahawg

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 28, 2007, 11:32:34 pm
Just curious...who was the ONE coach (outside of the state of Mississippi) that Nutt(The coach who was FIRED) could always beat?

Mack Brown? Charlie Weatherbie? Steve Spurrier?
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

jkelly107

I really hope he did sign a extension I really dont think he is right for us

Hog-I

Quote from: philip.seaton on November 28, 2007, 11:37:42 pm
For naysayers, look at the number of admins/mods posting in this thread, and more importantly notice that is not in the rumors forum.

Exactly.  Uncommon to see this much blue and green in a thread.

hogchic2001

Quote from: Death by Hog on November 28, 2007, 11:29:38 pm
You mean I have reason to get excited?
OH PLEASE...OH PLEASE...OH PLEASE!
Go HOGS Go!

BradyHolzhauer

Quote from: hSv on November 28, 2007, 11:35:55 pm
I have heard the same from several sources.  Who knows but I like our chances right now. 

You and me both.  I said earlier I thought TT was getting close...the buyout is being negotiated, I take it.
I will crap my pants if it happens.

hog_fan

TT is a waste of money. are you kidding me? 6 million to buy him out? What a freaking joke. Another 2.5-3 to pay him.

ThisLittlePiggie

Quote from: hSv on November 28, 2007, 11:28:42 pm
This one has legs.

Of all the names I've heard, this is the MOST LOGICAL. And I'll bet Broyles DID have some input.

RazorNick

ESPN t.v is never up to date. he hasn't sigend anything.

Cave City Joe

Maybe Hogalawyer is Long having fun with us.  Long as much as said it was fantasy
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

jkelly107

RickyRoma

This is agonizing...I need a cold beer.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 28, 2007, 11:32:34 pm
Just curious...who was the ONE coach (outside of the state of Mississippi) that Nutt(The coach who was FIRED) could always beat?

I think he was .500 against TT.  Don't really care.  TT has beaten Myer, Spurrier (while at FL), Richt, Fulmer, Miles, etc...  Over the last 5 years, he has the second best record in college football behind only to USC.  He is very solid, and a huge upgrade.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Oklahawg

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on November 28, 2007, 11:36:13 pm
Am I the only one here NOT sold on TT yet?

Beats Chan Gailey all to hell...
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: Oklahawg on November 28, 2007, 11:38:11 pm
Mack Brown? Charlie Weatherbie? Steve Spurrier?

Come on, now...that's three!!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

cashmoneyman_04

Quote from: philip.seaton on November 28, 2007, 11:37:42 pm
phil seaton i know you...is this true
Fool me once, strike one....Fool me twice......strike 3
Pippity Poppity give me the Zoppity
You have to play to win, but you have to win to play

txkrazorback

The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

BigArkyintheRock

And in the 10th year, the Razorback faithful finally fired Houston Dale Nutt! Preach this, brotha!

If you want to eliminate the mental mistake - FIRE HDN! WPS!

fayhawgdawg

Which "bank" shall we take this info to? 

jdhogster

TT may be a great coach but who's to say he would be that great at Arkansas.  Auburn has an advantage in recruiting in it has a natural year-round rival in Alabama.  All you have to say is Bama to an Auburn recruit and the juices get flowing.  At Arkansas, who would it be..."SunBelt conference"?  I don't know.  

I agree with another post on here pointing out his offense is eerily similar to Nutt's.  I just hope if he is hired he can bring that success from Auburn and that it isn't just the school he is coaching for.

snoblind

ESPN's article says "AGREED IN PRINCIPLE" not signed

jimmur74

Per ESPN 10:37

Coach Tommy Tuberville and Auburn have agreed in principle to a contract extension, but major contract issues must still be resolved,  according to The Huntsville Times' Web site, Tuberville and Jacobs did not meet Wednesday as expected

crazyrazy

One of the top five candidates for any coaching job, a native tongue, and the owner of an undefeated season. 

playboy

fayhawgdawg

ToddW

Best rumor of the night.  I may just be a Tugger after all :)
I bleed Cardinal, Go Hogs!

Cave City Joe

They gave Nutt 3.5 and didn't even get to say your fired, they must have more money up there than I thought
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

RickyRoma

Quote from: BradyHolzhauer on November 28, 2007, 11:38:43 pm
You and me both.  I said earlier I thought TT was getting close...the buyout is being negotiated, I take it.
I will crap my pants if it happens.

Damn Brady...First you're running through Fayetteville naked and on fire, then you're going to crap your pants?!?!  You might want to reverse the order.

THHAWG

I'm ready to welcome Tommy T.

julie

Quote from: julie on November 28, 2007, 11:37:49 pm
Think of it this way...If you're a well known member on this board with a trillion posts to your name and you happen to have some insider info you're dying to share with a group of rabid fans you can do one of two things...

1.  Keep said information to self while you explode from spontaneous combustion

2.  Share said information with entire world under an assumed alias known to no one, i.e. a new member on their first post.

:)

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

razorbrass

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on November 28, 2007, 11:27:16 pm
"take it to the bank".....folks in my office were saying that all day due to the goofs who keep saying it on here.

I'm going to the bathroom...you can take that to the bank!!!!

I have a little banking to do as well.   Hot! Hot! Hot!
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

WxHog

I don't know what you guys are talking about.   This is "mere fantasy".

Signed,

Jeff Long   ;D

SiriusHog™

I have already forgotten about Nutt

Rooka

Please be true, any new info?

BradyHolzhauer

Quote from: hawgnjayhawkland on November 28, 2007, 11:42:04 pm
Damn Brady...First you're running through Fayetteville naked and on fire, then you're going to crap your pants?!?!  You might want to reverse the order.

Both.  If TT is it, BOTH.
WPS!!

The_Iceman

for every rumor saying a coach is coming, there is a report refuding it.

this is killing me!