Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME 5 THREAD: Arkansas (4-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Byant (2-3, 0-0 NEC)

Started by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, February 24, 2017, 07:30:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

February 24, 2017, 07:30:51 pm Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 10:53:33 am by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

ARKANSAS vs BRYANT
at FAYETTEVILLE,Ar., BAUM STADIUM

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

WELCOME TO RAZORBACK BASEBALL 2017 - HOGVILLE.net OFFICIAL GAME 5 THREAD
         ARKANSAS (4-0, 0-0 SEC) vs BRYANT(2-3, 0-0 NEC)

Saturday's First Pitch is set for 2:02pm and WILL NOT BE TELEVISED . This game will be streamed live online on SEC Network Plus accessible at WatchESPN.com and the WatchESPN app. 

Play-by-Play Narrative:
For many years, Hogville members who love Razorback Baseball have come together to produce these game threads with play-by-play narrative for those that depend on it as their only source and for those that just simply enjoy it. These threads have been a foundation for great Hogville discussions and that tradition continues today as this is NOT a read only thread (all Hogville posting rules apply).

Maddhog will provide the play-by-play narrative for this game and sir-pigs-a-lot will provide some pre-game commentary and pictures live from the park. Razorbacks#1, A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S, JHicks3636, Wisco Pig and Cornfed Pig [/color][/b] will assist with stats, back up, and support. We hope that the many other regular posters will join in also and continue to add quality input. If you are new to Extra Innings and you understand the rules, feel free to join in the conversation. If you have questions, read this:  http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=626632.0

Click below for: The Fight Song:
http://fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/Arkansas__Arkansas_Fight_Song__(Play,_Sing,_Play).mp3

Click below for: University Of Arkansas Alma Mater 
http://fightmusic.com/mp3/sec/Arkansas__University_Of_Arkansas_Alma_Mater.mp3

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

BigBrandonAllenFan

:razorback: Go Hogs!!  :razorback:

razorbackfan86

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

hawgrunner

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Today's lineup
1 Cole rf
2 Arledge lf
3 Bonfield dh
4 Koch c
5 Fletcher cf
6 Shaddy 3b
7 McFarland 1b
8 Biggers ss
9 Williams 2b

P Stephan

JonClaudeVanHam

Quote from: rhames on March 28, 2024, 10:56:37 amMusselman wants the UofA Transit Director Job.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

February 25, 2017, 01:00:56 pm #9 Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 01:34:00 pm by A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S
BRYANT BULLDOGS

TODAY'S LINEUP:

1 Fabio 2b
2 Angelini cf
3 Gasper c
4 Ward lf
5 Wright 1b
6 Titus ss
7 Panno dh
8 Marotta 3b
9 Paparelli rf

P Theetge

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

0                         2:02PM                              0

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 |    |  R  | H   | E  |LOB
Bryant            |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     
ARK                |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

AirForceHog

Let's go Hogs!! Love this time of year. March madness, spring training for the Braves and Hogs basebal!
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Birminghog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Birminghog on February 25, 2017, 01:22:49 pm
What's the scouting report on Theetge?
Sophomore - Steve Theetge (Syracuse, N.Y.) improved to 10-0 in his career with 5 1/3 innings in game two of the series last week.

Maddhog

Just. Warming. Up. My. Fingers.

I've got Mission Control set up but I am no JHicks.   :)
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

JHicks3636

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on February 25, 2017, 01:29:58 pm
Sophomore - Steve Theetge (Syracuse, N.Y.) improved to 10-0 in his career with 5 1/3 innings in game two of the series last week.

Time to let him experience the heartache of losing.

Maddhog

Knot2brite

Y'all are my lifeline....I am at my daughters DI competition and I can't watch or listen so I will need this pbp to keep me from going nuts
Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Cornfed Pig

Quote from: Maddhog on February 25, 2017, 01:41:43 pm
Just. Warming. Up. My. Fingers.

I've got Mission Control set up but I am no JHicks.   :)

haha, looking forward to following the thread

Maddhog

Maddhog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Cornfed Pig

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

0                         Top 1st                              0

Bryant            |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     
ARK                |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

Maddhog

Trevor Stephan is on the bump for the Hogs today and he will pitch to Fabio first.

1-0, 1-1, 2-1, and chops one over the mound and out at first.   one out.

SPAL

Quote from: Birminghog on February 25, 2017, 01:22:49 pm
What's the scouting report on Theetge?

I didn't get a chance to watch film on him. I was mainly focused on Karinchak

Birminghog

Quote from: A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S on February 25, 2017, 02:00:38 pm

+100. Now THIS, friends, is how a band should sound!

Cornfed Pig

Maddhog

Angelini up for Bryant.

1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 2-2, full count, and out!    Two outs, nobody on.

Maddhog

Gasper long fly ball to retire the frame.

0-0 going to B1

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

0                         Bot 1st                              0

Bryant         0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 0     

Cornfed Pig

Cornfed Pig

Maddhog

Theetge is on the mound for Bryant and will pitch to Cole.  GO HOGS!

Batting right handed.

0-1, 1-1, 2-1, 2-2, and grounds to s/s.  Reaches E-6.  One on, no outs.

PeabodyHawg

Maddhog

PeabodyHawg

The fan behind our dugout has seen a few plates of biscuits and gravy!!!

Cornfed Pig

Maddhog

Bonfield  -  1-0, 2-0, 2-1, 3-1, full count, dribbler to the mound that sets up a double play.  One on, two outs.

Cornfed Pig

Maddhog

Koch  -  1-0, 2-0, pops out to shallow center to retire the side. 

0-0 going to T2

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

0                         Top 2nd                              0

Bryant         0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 1  | 0     
ARK             0 |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |    |     |  0  |  0  | 0  | 1     

Maddhog