Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jump Ball awards

Started by Nipsey Mussle, April 20, 2015, 11:28:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Nipsey Mussle

POY- Hawg Red wins this one. Much like Lebron, he is still the best in the game despite turning 30. Shout out to Biggus and Breems though.

Anton Beard Award- FCJ wins this for his disappearing act at the end of the season.

Mark "Scoop" Lericos Award- It's not official yet, but very, very credible sources have Champs04 reportedly winning this one.

Slobberknocker Award- Aka best rivalry, and it's gotta be Biggus vs Peteypie. There's no love lost between these two heavyweights.

Most deserving of Dikembe Mutombo'ss finger wave- Breems owning JayBell.

Award for actually having legit sources but never ends up being anything we like: Porked Tongue

Most overuse of "10-12"- The guy with a baseball player in his avatar, whose username has escaped me for the last 10-12 seconds.

Thepigdoctor

PonderinHog

Quote from: Thepigdoctor on April 20, 2015, 11:40:39 pm
Drats, maybe next year.
I want you to work on that in the off season.

WarPig88

I would give the invisible award to HA. His disappearance once the team began to win a lot was much appreciated.

LOL

TNhawgfan

+1
I can't argue with any of these, and the Beard and Scoop awards definitely made me laugh
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

The_Iceman

Quote from: WarPig88 on April 21, 2015, 10:55:50 am
I would give the invisible award to HA. His disappearance once the team began to win a lot was much appreciated.

LOL

And then re-appeared when Portis and Qualls announced for the draft.

HawgAdvocate

"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Breems

BBstheMan,

You didn't even accept your MVP here. :(

How can you expect me to accept this one?
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

WarPig88

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 21, 2015, 11:09:42 am

The Amazing HA and his magic tricks!

If you would like to hire him for your child's next bday party you can find him at this link.

http://artfuldodgersmagic.com/

Breems

Quote from: WarPig88 on April 21, 2015, 01:07:54 pm

If you would like to hire him for your child's next bday party you can find him at this link.

LOL
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: The_Iceman on April 21, 2015, 11:09:42 am

What's really going to blow your mind is that I posted, back before conference play started, that Qualls intent over the prior summer was to upgrade his ball-handling ('bust his tail' were my exact words I believe) and go pro after the season ended. Portis was a no-brainer.

Not sure why you care so much when or why I post, especially when I expected this to be the case all along (minus Babb's departure). But please keep trolling away if you truly think it will amount to anything.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: WarPig88 on April 21, 2015, 01:07:54 pm

Anyone else remember jamie90210? I do. :)

WarPig88

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on April 21, 2015, 01:13:34 pm
What's really going to blow your mind is that I posted, back before conference play started, that Qualls intent over the prior summer was to upgrade his ball-handling ('bust his tail' were my exact words I believe) and go pro after the season ended. Portis was a no-brainer.

Not sure why you care so much when or why I post, especially when I expected this to be the case all along (minus Babb's departure). But please keep trolling away if you truly think it will amount to anything.

Don't most players go pro AFTER the season ends oh great SWAMI?

LOL!

HawgAdvocate

Quote from: WarPig88 on April 21, 2015, 01:15:17 pm
Don't most players go pro AFTER the season ends oh great SWAMI?

Seniors, yeah. Juniors like Qualls, though? It's unfortunate that you're going to get this whole thread trashed.

My apologies, BBstheMan. Trolls will be trolls.

WarPig88

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on April 21, 2015, 01:19:31 pm
Seniors, yeah. Juniors like Qualls, though?

Never seen a frosh, soph, junior, or senior go pro during a season.

BigSexyHog

Guess the rock kicking finally got to FCJ
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

secfan30

Quote from: BigSexyHog on April 21, 2015, 01:31:24 pm
Guess the rock kicking finally got to FCJ

Or he is own his own board that he pimped on a thread or two

hawgmasta

Quote from: WarPig88 on April 21, 2015, 01:21:03 pm
Never seen a frosh, soph, junior, or senior go pro during a season.

Kane Whitehurst, left after fall camp and signed with the Patriots. Was given a special voucher because of his unhumanlike speed and sheer man power cutting and route running.

Arazorbackguy1

I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.