Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Welcome to the Motor Sports Forum

Started by Doyle Hograves, February 16, 2008, 10:39:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Doyle Hograves

Please, wipe your feet as you come in the door. Everything's still shiny and new.  :razorback: Thanks to the Hogville PTB for making this a reality. I think Motor Sports will get more discussion now that is isn't mixed in with General Sports.  :)
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

txkrazorback

February 16, 2008, 11:25:28 am #1 Last Edit: February 16, 2008, 01:06:24 pm by txkrazorback
I wanted to Thank hSv for allowing me to post the poll and ultimately creating this Forum. I'm glad there was enough interest that we made this possible...

ALSO: ArkieRebel is our resident guru as he actually worked for a NASCAR team.

LADIES & GENTLEMEN: START YOUR ENGINES! 

txkrazorback
The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: txkrazorback on February 16, 2008, 11:25:28 am
I wanted to Thank hSv for allowing me to post the poll. I'm glad there was enough interest that we made this possible...

txkrazorback

and thank you, sir, for your efforts in making this happen. +1.

DeWayne R

When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: deewain32 on February 16, 2008, 11:35:31 am
Big thanks for both of you.

Just so you know, this was all txkrazorback's work. His work along with hSv granting this is why this forum is here. txkrazorback is the one who started the poll and tallied the yays versus nays.

DeltaHog

Thanks for your efforts setting up this forum.
"I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be controlling it."   Clint Eastwood

bigyellowdog

Thanks for getting this long overdue forum on the board.

txkrazorback

I believe this Forum will become very active Once it is known that it exists. NASCAR season is upon us, F1, local dirt tracks and asphalts are really doing well in most areas, and Motorsports is still growing.

I look forward to everyone dropping by and participating!

txkrazorback
The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

hawgpride

CurlyTail

Thanks to all who made this happen. I will be glad to help out with anything; I'll be spending a lot of time in here.

DeWayne R

Baby Busch has got this board active.
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: deewain32 on May 05, 2008, 04:49:12 pm
Baby Busch has got this board active.

I'd say the activity of this board is partially due to Busch running up front constantly, but also due to topics which people feel strongly about like the Earnhardt threads.

$.05 - Keep the change. ;)

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

hoghelmet14

If your here and your not a NASCAR fan... you may not understand our passion.  I have stood in line hours for an autograph with fans of a driver I cant stand and we laugh and make fun of each others drivers but were all still friends.  You may hate my driver as much as I hate yours... and we may disagree on who "caused" the wreck... even though we both know!  Although I will never admit it if Tony Stewart causes a wreck!... its not in our nature to admit something like that!  We are all still friends.  We may not like half the drivers... but we respect them all.... We must remember that these drivers are risking their lives to entertain us.  Some of them are young and dumb.... Some are old and stuborn... (Put Smoke where you want.. LOL)  But the passion and anger and determination is what draws us to this sport....  So thanks for the forum!
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

DeWayne R

Quote from: hoghelmet20 on October 07, 2008, 09:27:12 am
If your here and your not a NASCAR fan... you may not understand our passion.  I have stood in line hours for an autograph with fans of a driver I cant stand and we laugh and make fun of each others drivers but were all still friends.  You may hate my driver as much as I hate yours... and we may disagree on who "caused" the wreck... even though we both know!  Although I will never admit it if Tony Stewart causes a wreck!... its not in our nature to admit something like that!  We are all still friends.  We may not like half the drivers... but we respect them all.... We must remember that these drivers are risking their lives to entertain us.  Some of them are young and dumb.... Some are old and stuborn... (Put Smoke where you want.. LOL)  But the passion and anger and determination is what draws us to this sport....  So thanks for the forum!

You don't like Mark Martin, Off with there heads. lmao

MetalMtnMan

Quote from: ArkieRebel on February 16, 2008, 10:39:55 am
Please, wipe your feet as you come in the door. Everything's still shiny and new.  :razorback: Thanks to the Hogville PTB for making this a reality. I think Motor Sports will get more discussion now that is isn't mixed in with General Sports.  :)

Hello, my name is Charlie, i am very glad to have another forum to get the word out about my chosen kind of Motor Sports.   I announce and do the publicity for a Dirt Stock Car Track at Plumerville Ark. called Conway County Super Speedway:  http://www.conwaycountyspeedway.com/
Thank you all for providing this forum  :)