Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Excellent ESPN article on Alex Collins

Started by DukeOfPork, January 08, 2016, 03:27:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DukeOfPork

Collins is finally getting the attention he deserves.  He really had a great season carrying the load for us after JWill went down.

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/112983/overlooked-and-underrated-arkansas-rb-alex-collins-is-one-of-the-secs-best

DukeOfPork

Quote from: ricepig on January 08, 2016, 03:29:38 pm
http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=606524.0

Yes, but he called it "good" and I called it "excellent".  And he was SIAP and I'm not SIAP.

Subtle differences, you see.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: DukeOfPork on January 08, 2016, 03:38:27 pm
Yes, but he called it "good" and I called it "excellent".  And he was SIAP and I'm not SIAP.

I checked and you're right. Carry on.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

CallThemHawgs!

Should just operate under the assumption that if its an article about Arkansas, and its more than 20 minutes old, it has been posted here. 2 days is well past that deadline.

The Kig

Doesn't matter one iota to me if the thread police jumped on the "old news" b-slap.  Thanks for posting/ reposting the link. 

So glad AC is finally getting his due recognition that it's worth saying twice. He matured so much this year and it was great to see him in a Hog uni.

Woo Pig.
Poker Porker

redeye

Collins had a slightly higher YPC average then Derrick Henry, with only 3/4th the number of carries.

edit: I really should have read the article before posting, since it includes that information.   :-\

BASSNHAWG

First time I've seen this article. Thanks for posting (or re-posting as the case may be).

deedster84

Just a "bump" without looking through everything else.

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: DukeOfPork on January 08, 2016, 03:38:27 pm

I'll allow it.

SRV

We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....