Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

LISTEN TO '94 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP SATURDAY @ NOON ON THE HOG SPORTSRADIO!

Started by GrantMerrill, February 26, 2009, 11:26:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GrantMerrill

In honor of the '94 National Championship and the festivities this weekend, we have secured permission to run the original ARSN broadcast of the game Saturday @ noon. You can listen on:

105.3 FM - Fayetteville/Springdale
97.9 FM   - Bentonville/Rogers
1290 AM  - NW Arkansas/NE Oklahoma/SW Missouri
1480 AM - Berryville/Harrison/Branson

Online @ www.hogsnow.com

It's only from THE Razorback Station.. The Hog Sportsradio!

Chris Bahn

Outstanding idea, Grant. Glad y'all could pull this off.

(And I'd say that even if I wasn't affiliated with The Hog). ;-)

GrantMerrill

Wish I could take credit for it. The idea was that of one Gary Campbell. He made all the arrangements.

Mr Burns

When Thurman shoots THE three does the audio drop out? Back in 94 I plugged my receiver into the audio inputs on my vcr, as I'd rather hear Mike Nail than Billy Packer, hell I'd take nowdays Mike Nail over Packer on his best day. I was converting this tape to digital a couple of week ago and the audio cuts out a second or two before Thurmans 3 until a second or two after. I couldn't remember if it really did this or my tape is just worn there, probably from me hitting rewind so many times, lol.

JFHWGBKRIII

I am real happy for you folks that can hear the replays.
The only way I get anything from it is via pictures and closed captions.
The ears don't work well enough to get the sounds right.
I will be there early Sunday to watch the game replay.  Hope you all are there too.

gary961

Nope the audio goes thru "THE SHOT" juuuuuust fine. I've listened to this a couple times over the years, but I'm jacked to hear it on the air tomorrow.

Quote from: Mr Burns on February 26, 2009, 11:28:52 pm
When Thurman shoots THE three does the audio drop out? Back in 94 I plugged my receiver into the audio inputs on my vcr, as I'd rather hear Mike Nail than Billy Packer, hell I'd take nowdays Mike Nail over Packer on his best day. I was converting this tape to digital a couple of week ago and the audio cuts out a second or two before Thurmans 3 until a second or two after. I couldn't remember if it really did this or my tape is just worn there, probably from me hitting rewind so many times, lol.

McKdaddy

Is it possible for me to download this audio?  If so, from where?
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin

Wayne Watson

Quote from: GrantMerrill on February 26, 2009, 10:12:52 pm
Wish I could take credit for it. The idea was that of one Gary Campbell. He made all the arrangements.

Gary Campbell?  I thought you told me he was a spare.   ;D

Love ya, Gary!
Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

ballhog™

Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs

ballhog™

Gave me chills when it started.

What a night that was.  Dickson St. was rocking afterwards.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

94 Hawg

Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

nathanj

Grant, thanks for setting that up.  What a thrill to listen to again.  One thing it brought to mind, Mike Nail used to do such a better job at the play by play, actually able to keep up with the action pretty well.  I can't stand to listen to him now.  It is even worse when the Hogs are getting killed!

Ulysses_S_Grunt

oh crap, I missed it. Any chance of another replay any time soon?

HogsRule

crap. I thought it was today till I actually read. any one have the audio archived?
**Judgement on coaches withheld pending further information**

No Hate Zone

Wayne Watson

We don't rent pigs