Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1994 NCAA Title Game

Started by Wayne Watson, February 28, 2009, 11:25:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wayne Watson

Take a look at http://gridironhistory.com/
IF YOU DON'T TAILGATE WITH HOGVILLE...YOU HAVEN'T BEEN TO A TAILGATE!
Check out www.fearlessfriday.com
We don't rent pigs

Arazorbackguy1

where can I watch it???  That would be much cooler!
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on February 28, 2009, 12:07:01 pm
where can I watch it???  That would be much cooler!

You'll need to come to my house with a case of Bud Light and whatever you want to drink.   ;)
We don't rent pigs

Arazorbackguy1

Mike is a lot quicker with the call

Maybe he was just more excited... And younger

ballhog™

Capel just  hit a 3...cmon hogs!
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

ballhog™

Thurman with a basket...Biley mugging Grant Hill.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

ballhog™

ballhog™

ballhog™

Hill reverse layup 7-4 Duke. Corliss misses.

ballhog™

Corliss rebound for 2.  I am now doing the Q dog.

ballhog™

Dwight Big Dog Stewart for 2, Hogs take lead.

ballhog™

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on February 28, 2009, 12:10:48 pm
Mike is a lot quicker with the call

Maybe he was just more excited... And younger

Mike Nail sounds 15 years younger.

ballhog™

ballhog™

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: wayne1958 on February 28, 2009, 12:09:42 pm
You'll need to come to my house with a case of Bud Light and whatever you want to drink.   ;)

I take it you have a copy?   Any way I could get it on DVD?

ballhog™

ballhog™

Beck posts up for 2.

10-9 Hogs.

ballhog™

Darnell "tank" Robinson checks in.

ballhog™

ballhog™

ballhog™

ballhog™

Mike Nail promotes Rolling Rock beer durning break in action.  Duke ties it at 13.

ballhog™

Collins hits 3.

Corliss beat them down the court.

16-15 Duke.

ballhog™

ballhog™

Beck and Davor Rimac check in.

ballhog™

McDaniel dogging Lang and gets touch foul called on him.

ballhog™

ballhog™

Big Dog checks back in with Scotty Thurman.

ballhog™

Lee Wilson scores then hacks Cherokee Parks who misses the free throw.

ballhog™

Wayne Watson

Quote from: Arazorbackguy1 on February 28, 2009, 12:17:20 pm
I take it you have a copy?   Any way I could get it on DVD?

I'll have to see if my puter can do that.  I don't have a TV card so I'm thinking I can't.
We don't rent pigs

ballhog™

Stewart battles and tips in a rebound.

22-21 Duke.

ballhog™

ballhog™

Capel hot dogs on fastbreak and turns it over.

ballhog™

Lee Wilson with a bucket.

24-23 Duke.

ballhog™

Grant Hill at the line.  Makes 1 of 2.

ballhog™

Corliss reverse layup.

25-25.

ballhog™

Wayne Watson

This game makes me feel old!  Thanks, to Grant and Gary for this broadcast!
We don't rent pigs

ballhog™

Capel steal and layup.

Corliss for 2.

29-27 Duke.

ballhog™

Quote from: wayne1958 on February 28, 2009, 12:35:04 pm
This game makes me feel old!  Thanks, to Grant and Gary for this broadcast!

Brings back great memories.  Hats off to those guys.

ballhog™

ballhog™

Duke for 2.  Corliss for 2.  31-31.

ballhog™

ballhog™

Capel with a turnover.

Dillard back in the game.

Thurman for 3!  Hogs up 34-33.

ballhog™

Thurman knocks it out on Lang.

Dillard misses 3.

Duke working for 1 shot.

Capel airballs jump shot.

Duke called for over the back.

34-33 Hogs at the half.

ballhog™

I was at Bud Walton watching the game on the big screens.  This is the first time I have heard the radio broadcast.

Of course I've worn out the VCR tape I have of that game.

ballhog™

Parks for 2.

35-34 Duke.

Beck to Corliss.

36-35 Hogs.

Beck off the glass.

38-35 Hogs.

ballhog™

ballhog™

Beck misses 3.

McDaniel blocks shot gets called for foul on Grant Hill.

Hill makes both.

39-38 Duke.