Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

All discussion of the Ole Miss coach for Thursday [don't start a new thread about him]

Started by ProfusionalHog, November 28, 2007, 11:40:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

NaturalStateReb

They're thinking that winning 7 or 8 games a year, being in the SEC title game twice in ten years, and going to bowl games consistently looks pretty darned good after coming off a 3-9, 0-8 in conference campaign. 

Will Nutt(The coach who was FIRED)(The coach who was FIRED) win an NC at Ole Miss?  Probably not, although if Mizzou plays for one anything can happen and the end times are upon us.

But Nutt(The coach who was FIRED)(The coach who was FIRED) will have Ole Miss winning very soon.
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Porkem

November 29, 2007, 10:51:17 am #51 Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 10:53:08 am by Porkem Yung
Paw Paw......guess what?

I got a new job?
"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

hogmichael

Quote from: MamaHogFan on November 29, 2007, 10:45:47 am
My hubby was checking out one of the OM boards last night and one of the fans said that the Arkansas fans are so crazy that they will probably have a flyover with a banner during their first game!HAHAHAHAHAHA
Maybe we should consider one when they come to Fayetteville that says "Thank you Ole Miss!"

mtnmusic

We now have three prime goals: beat Ole Miss, win SEC West, and win SECC. Strangely, the first is probably the biggest priority. By the way, Lane Kiffin for head coach!

budcampbellfan

I don't think JFB told nut(TCTWF) to entirely stop any practice sessions on the passing game.  Which he did for a while, especially in the 2006 season.
"THE 'ARKANSAW RAZA'BACKS' ARE ON THE AIR!" - The late Bud Campbell at the beginning of each radio broadcast game.

kitshicker

JFB: Couldn't they have scheduled this thing AFTER my nap.

Nutt: Everybody thinks I resigned. Whoopie!!!

Five-O-One

The trouble with troubleshooting is ... sometimes trouble shoots back!!! -Armin Meier

hogfan064

JMO, but its kind of annoying and isn't very classy.   I've seen this done on other boards where if you type Mitch Mustain, you'll get something stupid in place of it.  Neither are really amusing and neither serve a point.

Again, that's my opinion.  I'm glad we will soon hire a new coach, but let Dale go.

razorprep

I hope my phone is on vibrate....  Dammit Donna!

DickRun

HDN: This was my dream job, and I f'd it up.

Hawg414

Quote from: hogsanity on November 29, 2007, 10:17:09 am
being so close to LR and eastern Ar.  If he is so bad, why should anyone care where he coaches?
i dont think worried is the appropriate description.  more like aware... aware that, just as he has shown here with texas, there is always ONE team he can get up for and do well against.  that team is now us.  and he will have his fair share of success against us bc of it.  however, at seasons end, his team will rarely finish ahead of ours.

WhenPigsFly

Nutt was an average to fairly good coach most of the time (going strictly by results).  For me, being a darksider was because of character and personal issues he had.  He will win some games at Ole Miss and unfortunately will even beat us sometimes.

Southpointhog

When I thought that he was going to take the G-teck job, I was so happy that I was not going to have to see his face anymore.........now I have to see him in the news all the time....people back home get a break..I DON"T.

I really never new how much he made me sick until seeing that press conf.  I was one of the few that did not turn on him until mid season this year!

Harrisonhogfan

Porkem

"Due to current economic conditions, Porkem has decided to file for moral bankruptcy."

69_Shootout_Fan

Is the Moving Van at Donna's House yet?

RiteRev

Quote from: hogsanity on November 29, 2007, 10:51:12 am
Why, dont you like differeing opinons, or do you think everyone should agree on everything?

Differing opinions are always welcomed.  Makes for good debate.  Its just the cult-like mentality that you and BD express with little or no factual basis to support it.  Nutt could be seen burning an orphanage and you would somehow attempt justify his reasons for doing so.

I like him once too but when you watch what he does instead of listening to what he says, true character is revealed.

Pig Power

Quote from: Porkem Yung on November 29, 2007, 10:29:32 am

Frank: If I move a little to the right and squeeze just enough, they won't be able to hear it

Dale: I have got to hold my breath just a bit longer.. Damn Pa Pa, you reek

69_Shootout_Fan

To Bad he doesn't practise what he preaches. Nutt wants TRUST? Isnt that what he Got or Got into? The U of A Trust worth $3.65 Mill????

Reaganite

Quote from: hogmichael on November 29, 2007, 10:51:51 am
Maybe we should consider one when they come to Fayetteville that says "Thank you Ole Miss!"

"OLE MISS=CRAZIER THAN A SACK OF RABID WEASELS!"

havok

Trust and Honesty must be a One Way street.  He is incapable of honesty. 

^^^^well thanks to that (Coach who was fired) macro, it is effecting links and pics.^^^^

69_Shootout_Fan

Did anyone Hear Nutt give the Ole Miss Call to Arms? " Hotty Toddy, Look at Donna's Body" !

Choctaw Hog

Change always brings excitement but reality will set in soon enough.  Just wait until they drop several in a row to State. 

txkrazorback

Quote from: chortle on November 29, 2007, 10:36:15 am

FB: I can't believe I made a triple bogey on 18 down in Augusta again...

Nutt :Oh S#@%! I gotta start learning that 'hottie totti" crap... 
The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

ProfusionalHog

Quote from: ARF on November 28, 2007, 11:50:25 am
Beat me by one stinking second.   ;D

Yeah, I noticed that.  Thanks to both of you.

dougieritch

Mardi Hog Gras

are u serious? Find me another school who announces on their website where their previous coach who they just fired ("resigned") is going to coach. Doesn't happen.

Stella

I could be playing for a National Championship if I hadn't treated Gus and those Springdale boys so badly.  Now I am going to be stuck at Ole Miss. 

hogfanmatt72212

Fatman

I hope that there is a Lowes in Oxford so my wife can work on her craft projects! FB- Houston you stupid sob I could be asleep already if not for you!!

disGUSted

Quote from: Nutt hole on November 28, 2007, 11:49:04 am
Maybe Mississippi doesn't have those dang internets yet...
I heard the internet is now available on the computers...Amazing!!! ;D

kimjongsqUeAl

Those hotty toddies across the creek better get used to being let down again!  They had a decent passing game in past years but kiss that goodby now.  Although 8-4, 7-5, and 6-6 are an improvement for them but still.... Can't wait to play him.  We already know which plays he will RUN anyway.
The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
- Thomas Jefferson

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge...
- God

dannys1

The best nugget I've heard thus far, is Nuttster seems to have already convinced most Ole Miss fans that he will implement a spread offense..

Fatman

HSV, I would like to make an investment with you in rebelville .com!! I think I could get my retirement money right there!!!!

MHMania

Ole Miss is 10-25 overall the last 3 seasons with a conference record of 3-21... of course their enthusiastic over the hire.  They've been castaways on a island searching for food... anything looks good.  HDN should do well there, but it's crazy to think he can do better there than he did here in 10 years.  What's the rationale? 

fullfan

Hugulus Hog

Checklist
1.  Open new bank account in Oxford.
2.  Deposit giant check from Arkansas.
3.  Go to Ole Miss presser.
4.  Deposit giant check from Ole Miss.
5.  Find builder for giant new luxury house in Oxford.
6.  Get Markuson on the phone to coach line next season.
7.  Call Coach O's recruits and get them on board.
8.  Call Arkansas recruits and see if they want to change their commits.
9.  Invest in company providing servers to hogville.net.
10. Profit.  Living well really is the best revenge.

ballhog88

As you say ( the coach who was fired), I wonder what will happen if he comes up here and beats the heck out of us, that might be a little embarrASSing. Boy they better make the right hire but shoot it kinda of looking like the basketball search again. What are now down 4-5th option now. Oh wait shoot like everyone on here's being saying a PEE WEE COACH COULD DO BETTER. I hope that pee wee coach doesn't lose to ole piss or he should get canned!

welchog

Quote from: OBHOG on November 29, 2007, 10:38:54 am
I live in Olive Branch, MS and It is like the Pope or Pres. has come to town.  In the Gym and even at the grocery store, all I have heard is that Ole Piss is going to win the SEC and be a power in the SEC.  MY father in law is in the OLe MIss sports Hall of Fame and he acts like this is the best thing to happen in his life.

The radio stations are just rediculous.  I remember ALOT of OLE PISS people giving me HELL when USC waxed us and during those losing season.   WHAT THE HE## is going on.  THE GUY WAS A LAME DUCK COACH UNTIL THE LSU GAME!!!!!!

I threw a shoe at my new flat screen when I had to watch his press conference 100x's during the local news.

Just makes me sick...NUTTY is a pathetic used car salesmen.

Any comments?!?!?!?

Send them this:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=180617.msg2800984#msg2800984

redbarn

Quote from: Porkem Yung on November 29, 2007, 10:29:32 am

Frank:....  I hope those damn message boards are happy.

Nutt:............I hope they don't have those damn message boards at Ole yadayada or whatever the crap is.
"I'm against the constitutionality of marriage in any way, shape, or form.  You may quote me......."  Rev Jerry Falwell

WhenPigsFly

69_Shootout_Fan

Point Being If they Luved the Nutt So Much on Monday Night? Why dont they show their Luv Now? And Report it? Double Standard is what I am Saying!

ArkiePup

Mediocre here is great there.  They have the capacity to appreciate a mediocre coach. (For a year or two)

smallmouthhog

classless, juvenile and childish I believe were he words Buthc Davis used yesterday.  could be wrong tho.

Junkyard Hog

They also don't say anything about Sherman being hired at aTm.  Hogwired is for Hog news.

Five-O-One

Quote from: Hogapalooza on November 29, 2007, 10:42:03 am
Why does that suprise you?
1. It is Miss.
2. We have owned them both for the last few years, of course they are happy to get a guy that has beat them.
3. They are Miss.
4. They did not Win 1 SEC game this year.  Mediocre is an upgrade!
5. Did I say it was Miss?
6. We want National titles!  They want SEC Western Bling!  They got their coach for that!
7. THEY ARE MISS!
My only problem with this is the impending fear that if they start winning the SEC West...where does that leave us?
The trouble with troubleshooting is ... sometimes trouble shoots back!!! -Armin Meier

69_Shootout_Fan

And he cant wait to Play U of A this coming Fall!

Five-O-One

How's he gonna feel with a tusk up his butt? Bring it on!

prairiehogcompanion

Truly amazing....

Ole Miss' inferiority complex is even worse than ours!!!!!

Let them enjoy themselves.

And let's enjoy ourselves in the knowledge that Nutt is GONE!