Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kiffin, Kiffin, Kiffin [is it that difficult to keep all posts about Kiffin in 1 thread?]

Started by neahog, November 27, 2007, 04:07:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seems like its down to 2, which one do you want to coach the Hogs?

Kiffin
427 (83.2%)
Tuberville
86 (16.8%)

Total Members Voted: 462

Voting closed: December 03, 2007, 02:07:03 pm

NoMoreNutt

"Gabriel's trumpet will produce you from the ass of a pig!"- Al Swearengen

NoMoreNutt

Monte Kiffin is paid more than Lane Kiffin why would he leave the NFL where he is one of the highest paid assistants in the NFL

Oklahawg

There is some reason to believe that Monte Kiffin is part of the package.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

TruthHog

If he brings JaMarcus Russell with him, that'd be OK.
Calmer than you are.

NoMoreNutt

I just wish this stuff with Lane Kiffin was true.

hog_fan

Quote from: NoMoreNutt on November 28, 2007, 08:25:03 pm
I just wish this stuff with Lane Kiffin was true.

it is true, but Long wants him now and he can't leave until seasons end. I say hire a staff and let them handle recruiting

NoMoreNutt

How do we know that Jeff Long has Lane Kiffin atop his list?

The_Bionic_Pig

I quite obvious its down to Tommy Tubberville & Lane Kiffin both are very interested w/ TT getting the first shot.
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

NoMoreNutt

Is there a way we could hire Lane Kiffin much like A&M hired Mike Sherman. Just hire the man but let him finish out the NFL season

RebelliousHog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on November 28, 2007, 08:32:08 pm
I quite obvious its down to Tommy Tubberville & Lane Kiffin both are very interested w/ TT getting the first shot.

Your vid of Blazing Saddles makes us BFF. LOL  Funniest damn movie ever made.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

The_Hill

Did the supposed "in" with Kiffin fall through? Reading the first page and can't find any other info than "the thing about Kiffin falling through".
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

snoblind

NoMoreNutt

Quote from: The_Hill on November 28, 2007, 09:18:14 pm
Did the supposed "in" with Kiffin fall through? Reading the first page and can't find any other info than "the thing about Kiffin falling through".

I really dont get passing on Kiffin... big for the future

The_Hill

I think that if we don't take advantage of Kiffin while we have the chance, we are choosing to settle for mediocrity once again.
John, I was first team All-State. I can put the ball anywhere I want to. I'll make it rain out here.

NoMoreNutt

MCheisman

I heard things have changed with him and its going to be tougher than we thought..

TX HOG

Quote from: MCheisman on November 28, 2007, 09:52:01 pm
I heard things have changed with him and its going to be tougher than we thought..

We have enough money to get it done.  BIG TIME MONEY talks.  Once again that's BIG TIME money.

Best chance is Frank wants to go out with a big bang.  

TheRazrHog

Young head coach of Oakland Raiders. Former offensive coordinator of USC (yes USC) from '05-'06. So he was the one making the calls when they whooped us. He has also been a receiver's coach for USC from 2002-2006. This is who we need for our Hogs.

The Realist

"We've got chips on our shoulder and really want to go out and show everybody what we can do.  We're not asking for anybody to give us the respect we deserve, but we plan on going out and taking it."
Childs, Gregory.

TX HOG

txkrazorback

November 28, 2007, 09:55:12 pm #370 Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 01:02:47 am by txkrazorback
im
The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules

LuckyGiraffe

Actually.... his candidacy started about 24 hours ago... sorry you're late.

Michael Porkleone

Quote from: The Realist on November 28, 2007, 09:54:46 pm
Comments from USC fans scare me

You can find bad info about any coach.

LK is a winner. 
Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

TX HOG

NoMoreNutt

the donger

According to a BOT member, Kiffin is "brain dead".
Believe me or not, my source is very close to to this BOT member.

Spider-Pig

Quote from: the donger on November 28, 2007, 10:36:21 pm
According to a BOT member, Kiffin is "brain dead".
Believe me or not, my source is very close to to this BOT member.
What exactly does that mean?

HornetHog

Quote from: rzrbcks2120 on November 27, 2007, 04:15:21 pm
According to Wikipedia Lane Kiffin's father (Monte Kiffin: current Tampa Bay Bucs Defensive Coordinator) was an defensive coordinator here when Lou Holtz was the coach.

I was not aware of this, but maybe everyone else already knew this.
and the only reason he may be considered for the job......recruiting ties
Just as smart as all the other smartarses on here

the donger

The same source says White will be ousted by May.
The money given to HDN from the Razorback Foundation WAS NOT APPROVED

NoMoreNutt