• 377,734 Topics
• 21,008 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: easiest FBS non conference schedules- Hogs #8  (Read 3467 times)

gchamblee

• All-American Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
Re: easiest FBS non conference schedules- Hogs #8
« Reply #150 on: May 04, 2017, 02:23:42 pm »

I don't know how the Big12 got brought into this discussion but Arkansas is 4-1 vs. the BIG 12 since 2014.

09-13-2014      Texas Tech   W   49-28
12-29-2014      Texas   W   31-7
09-19-2015      Texas Tech   L   24-35
01-02-2016      Kansas St.   W   45-23
09-10-2016      TCU   W   41-38

We are 8-2 dating back to 2008 with our only other loss coming to a very good Texas team in 2008.

kernelhog was using them as evidence that the B12 is a stronger conference than the SEC

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Future Global Moderator Now Posting Cautiously!
« Reply #151 on: May 04, 2017, 02:27:51 pm »

FTFY

I don't appreciate you changing my post. Regardless of what BP did or didn't do, Jeff Long made the decision to terminate him and the football program still hasn't recovered from that decision. That plus his decision to hire Smiley and his decision to hire a head coach with an offensive philosophy the exact opposite of what the players that he inherited were recruited to run has seriously damaged the Hog football program.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.

LRRandy

• tOSU
« Reply #152 on: May 04, 2017, 02:28:11 pm »

There will be much wringing of hands and gnashing of teeth right out of the box when king of the sec Bama plays FSU in the opener. Either way a team in the running for a playoff spot gets a loss and therefore almost zero margin for error in the CFP chase in just week one. Lordy, Lordy what if Bama were to lose.

The ColonelHog

• Varsity
« Reply #153 on: May 04, 2017, 02:28:25 pm »

If employee has been with me for 10 years and has shown to be incredibly reliable, I would not take the 2 times he called in sick last week and use it as proof that he is no longer reliable. I would instead consider the guy reliable and realize that he just had a bad week last week. You are trying to take last week and use it as proof that the dude is no longer reliable. Why you are doing this I have no idea, but regardless of your reason you are trying to sell a bad idea to people that recognize it as a bad idea.

Dude, neither would I, if I was talking about a bad week.  We are talking about a bad year!  The SEC had a terrible OOC performance last season!  That's what I and some others are attempting to point out.  That cannot be denied and the only measure for best conference is determined on the field and for the first time in forever, it was average on the field against OOC opponents at BEST, and not just against P5 competition.  I hope it's better this season but with the jugernauts, other than Bama, only playing 3 P5 schools, we will have to wait til bowl season to get a true sample size.  Is that fair?

sevenof400

• Hall of Fame Hogvillian
« Reply #154 on: May 04, 2017, 02:29:47 pm »

well of course I am! 😀. Your usual snarky comment without adding anything to the conversation confirms that I am correct. Your silence on the issue says volumes.

Snarky (and meaningless) comments are the specialty of Ricepig. 

LRRandy

• tOSU
« Reply #155 on: May 04, 2017, 02:31:09 pm »

I don't appreciate you changing my post. Regardless of what BP did or didn't do, Jeff Long made the decision to terminate him and the football program still hasn't recovered from that decision. That plus his decision to hire Smiley and his decision to hire a head coach with an offensive philosophy the exact opposite of what the players that he inherited were recruited to run has seriously damaged the Hog football program.
start this up in a different thread. This is getting fun.

Hawgar The Horrible

• Hogvillian
« Reply #156 on: May 04, 2017, 02:34:38 pm »

kernelhog was using them as evidence that the B12 is a stronger conference than the SEC

As a result of Arkansas beating TCU last year, I now pronounce the Hogs have been more successful than them for the past decade.

LRRandy

• tOSU
« Reply #157 on: May 04, 2017, 02:35:59 pm »

yup. That and the badge of "inside information getter" he so proudly wears amongst the mere mortals on this board. We should be thankful, nay, we should count it a blessing that he would condescend to even spare a moment of his time sharing his knowledge and wit.

The Hogfather

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I love lamp...
« Reply #158 on: May 04, 2017, 02:36:44 pm »

As a result of Arkansas beating TCU last year, I now pronounce the Hogs have been more successful than them for the past decade.

YAY!

Ex-Trumpet

• When life gives you lemons, get a boob job!
« Reply #159 on: May 04, 2017, 02:41:15 pm »

Sounds like he wants the SEC to forego playing each other, wait for the preseason polls to come out, and THEN schedule every Top 20 team known to man.

There's your gauntlet.

Get it right, it's a guantlet.

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #160 on: May 04, 2017, 02:43:56 pm »

yup. That and the badge of "inside information getter" he so proudly wears amongst the mere mortals on this board. We should be thankful, nay, we should count it a blessing that he would condescend to even spare a moment of his time sharing his knowledge and wit.

You're welcome.

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2017, 02:44:43 pm »

Hmm, following me around must be yours.

The ColonelHog

• Varsity
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2017, 02:50:18 pm »

Check your spelling, it's ColonelHog.  I brought up the other conference because there is zero CURRENT data that suggest any of you guys Guantlet teams could beat Ok st., Ok, or Baylor and as for that matter, K-St this past season. Some of you suggest they can but where is the proof?  But never mind.  I guess we will find out next bowl season since the gauntlet you all speak of only play 3 P5 teams on their OOC schedule.

Hawgar The Horrible

• Hogvillian
« Reply #163 on: May 04, 2017, 02:57:07 pm »

If I knew what that meant there might not be an argument.

LRRandy

• tOSU
« Reply #164 on: May 04, 2017, 03:00:37 pm »

You're welcome.
i hate to admit. But I did laugh. O snarky one.

gchamblee

« Reply #165 on: May 04, 2017, 03:06:10 pm »

Check your spelling, it's ColonelHog.  I brought up the other conference because there is zero CURRENT data that suggest any of you guys Guantlet teams could beat Ok st., Ok, or Baylor and as for that matter, K-St this past season. Some of you suggest they can but where is the proof?  But never mind.  I guess we will find out next bowl season since the gauntlet you all speak of only play 3 P5 teams on their OOC schedule.

Well, TCU beat Baylor 62-22 and we beat TCU at their house, so there is that. If you are arguing that the B12 is a stronger conference than the SEC you are the one with a difficult task here, not me.

The ColonelHog

• Varsity
« Reply #166 on: May 04, 2017, 03:06:14 pm »

I didn't list the conference schedule because it's a variable that cannot be used to determine the strength of a schedule because there isn't another variable to use in comparison.  Analytics uses historical data (who knows how far back) to determine SOS, which is why our conference games carry so much weight in the formula.  It will all come out in the wash and I bet the farm, the SOS for SEC teams will be on the decline for the following reasons, I repeat:

Tx A&M:  unknown green QB, decimated by the draft on both sides of the ball.  Dumpster fire!

Ole Miss:  sorry and will be for the foreseeable future.  Got caught cheating.  Major Rebuild!

MSST:  5-7 last season, what's changed?  Nothing!

Auburn:  will get a bump out of FA QB, won't be an elite team, will get beat in New Years Day Bowl.

LSU:  Orgeron!  Really?  Cmon Man!  Thumbs down!

The SECW is no better than any other division or conference in the country unless we dub Bama Emperial Status!

The ColonelHog

• Varsity
« Reply #167 on: May 04, 2017, 03:09:04 pm »

Well, TCU beat Baylor 62-22 and we beat TCU at their house, so there is that. If you are arguing that the B12 is a stronger conference than the SEC you are the one with a difficult task here, not me.

I didn't suggest the B12 was a better conference, I said they have teams in that conference that could beat every team on the dreaded Guantlet other than Bama.  Get it right if you are going to throw it out there.

gchamblee

« Reply #168 on: May 04, 2017, 03:12:51 pm »

I didn't suggest the B12 was a better conference, I said they have teams in that conference that could beat every team on the dreaded Guantlet other than Bama.  Get it right if you are going to throw it out there.

Ok then I am completely lost as to what you are saying. Which conference do you think is the stronger conference? SEC or B12?

gchamblee

« Reply #169 on: May 04, 2017, 03:14:26 pm »

Rethinking this, if you are saying the B12 has multiple teams, and you did says teams plural, that could beat everyone in the sec other than bama, that would mean the B12 is a stronger conference than the SEC. You are saying the B12 is stronger, but for some reason wont come right out and say it.

sevenof400

« Reply #170 on: May 04, 2017, 03:16:09 pm »

It could be a lifelong job correcting your errors and inaccuracies...

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2017, 03:18:08 pm »

It could be a lifelong job correcting your errors and inaccuracies...

We all can't be infallible like you, lol.

The ColonelHog

• Varsity
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2017, 03:29:09 pm »

This is crap, though, other than the part where you said I was correct.  It isn't perceived strength.  They didn't get ranked way up there just because of perceptions of strength.  They were very strong teams.  You can laugh all you want, but the gauntlet of the SEC tears you down.  We beat up on each other and THEN are perceived, by dimwits, to be not as strong as once thought.

Unfortunately, rankings are based on perception to begin every season for as long as I have been alive.  Perception will be used for pre-season rankings.  The BCS will rank teams and choose 4 finalist based on what?  PERCEPTION and a computer algorithm weighted by what?  PERCEPTION!  The SEC earned that PERCEPTION by doing what?  WINNING NCs, EVERY year by multiple teams in a row and WINNING OOC games and bowl games.  When was the last time a SEC team other than Bama won a NC?  Did the SEC represent well in OOC games and bowl games last season?  NO!  The PERCEPTION, because there is NO other measurement that can be used, is that the SEC has come back down to earth.  PERCEPTION!  Comparing the SEC now to what it used to be is like sitting on ones arsp expecting to take over Daddy's successful business without putting forth any effort.  You will be PERCIEVED as a good businessman due to Daddy's success until you screw up what HE built in the PAST.  NO other team in the SEC has been close to taking over Bama's business and the Gauntlet known as the SECW represented itself VERY poorly last season!  Now what has happened at ANY of those programs that would make a reasonable person think they are any better than the top 3 or 4 teams in ANY conference in America?  They didn't present evidence for anyone to PERCIEVE that as it is noted by the ranking of UAs post season SOS compared to its pre-season SOS last season and it's recognizable in this seasons pre-Season SOS due to what?  PERCEPTION due to last seasons performance by the PERCIEVED Guantlet!

Hawgar The Horrible

• Hogvillian
« Reply #173 on: May 04, 2017, 03:50:35 pm »

Unfortunately, rankings are based on perception to begin every season for as long as I have been alive.  Perception will be used for pre-season rankings.  The BCS will rank teams and choose 4 finalist based on what?  PERCEPTION and a computer algorithm weighted by what?  PERCEPTION!  The SEC earned that PERCEPTION by doing what?  WINNING NCs, EVERY year by multiple teams in a row and WINNING OOC games and bowl games.  When was the last time a SEC team other than Bama won a NC?  Did the SEC represent well in OOC games and bowl games last season?  NO!  The PERCEPTION, because there is NO other measurement that can be used, is that the SEC has come back down to earth.  PERCEPTION!  Comparing the SEC now to what it used to be is like sitting on ones arsp expecting to take over Daddy's successful business without putting forth any effort.  You will be PERCIEVED as a good businessman due to Daddy's success until you screw up what HE built in the PAST.  NO other team in the SEC has been close to taking over Bama's business and the Gauntlet known as the SECW represented itself VERY poorly last season!  Now what has happened at ANY of those programs that would make a reasonable person think they are any better than the top 3 or 4 teams in ANY conference in America?  They didn't present evidence for anyone to PERCIEVE that as it is noted by the ranking of UAs post season SOS compared to its pre-season SOS last season and it's recognizable in this seasons pre-Season SOS due to what?  PERCEPTION due to last seasons performance by the PERCIEVED Guantlet!

2, 5, 6, 27, 33, 36, 38. Previously provided data and the PERCEPTION of the SEC West's strength entering the 2017 season by ESPN.

Unmatched by any other.

The ColonelHog

• Varsity
« Reply #174 on: May 04, 2017, 04:08:35 pm »

2, 5, 6, 27, 33, 36, 38. Previously provided data and the PERCEPTION of the SEC West's strength entering the 2017 season by ESPN.

Unmatched by any other.

DUH!  PERCEPTION! And all of that with:

Returning starters:

Bama-  well Bama is Bama, doesn't matter!
Ole Miss- 5-off and 6 on D for a 4-8 team
MSST-     7- off and 6 on D for a 5-7 team
Auburn-   8- off and 7 on D for a 8-4 team
A&M.       5- off and 7 on D for a 8-4 team
LSU.        6-off and 5 on D for a 8-4 team

Most draft picks of any conference!  so does ESPN PERCIEVE these teams to just RELOAD other than Bama?  PERCEPTION, not FACTS.  We will see though.  I see a HUGE window for the Hogs to make some noise this season ESPECIALLY with the PERCIEVED  #1 rated QB in the conference.  I PERCIEVE a 9-3 record and a top 25 ranking.  How will the BCS PERCIEVE a 9-3 this season?  We will see!

The ColonelHog

• Varsity
« Reply #175 on: May 04, 2017, 04:10:21 pm »

And now I am bored with this thread.  Time to seek another one since the weather isn't conducive to what I'd rather be doing!  Peace out thread!

Hawgar The Horrible

• Hogvillian
« Reply #176 on: May 04, 2017, 04:21:41 pm »

DUH!  PERCEPTION! And all of that with:

Returning starters:

Bama-  well Bama is Bama, doesn't matter!
Ole Miss- 5-off and 6 on D for a 4-8 team
MSST-     7- off and 6 on D for a 5-7 team
Auburn-   8- off and 7 on D for a 8-4 team
A&M.       5- off and 7 on D for a 8-4 team
LSU.        6-off and 5 on D for a 8-4 team

Most draft picks of any conference!  so does ESPN PERCIEVE these teams to just RELOAD other than Bama?  PERCEPTION, not FACTS.  We will see though.  I see a HUGE window for the Hogs to make some noise this season ESPECIALLY with the PERCIEVED  #1 rated QB in the conference.  I PERCIEVE a 9-3 record and a top 25 ranking.  How will the BCS PERCIEVE a 9-3 this season?  We will see!

You imply perception has to be there to garner all important votes in polls. And when I show that it is you call it fallacy.

You ain't right.

gchamblee

« Reply #177 on: May 04, 2017, 05:10:34 pm »

You imply perception has to be there to garner all important votes in polls. And when I show that it is you call it fallacy.

You ain't right.

Once he lost the argument, he ran from the thread.

LZH

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Tight but Loose
« Reply #178 on: May 04, 2017, 05:27:32 pm »

He tried this using the B12 as his example, but I shut it down and he never responded.

See how much tougher you've gotten since first sparring with me?

The ColonelHog

• Varsity
« Reply #179 on: May 07, 2017, 11:29:27 am »

Rethinking this, if you are saying the B12 has multiple teams, and you did says teams plural, that could beat everyone in the sec other than bama, that would mean the B12 is a stronger conference than the SEC. You are saying the B12 is stronger, but for some reason wont come right out and say it.

My point was then and is now, "the SEC is not as good as it once was."  There was a time when "best conference" wasn't debatable, it can now.  Oklahoma and Ok State can beat every team in the SEC other than Bama.  Ohio St, Penn St, and Michigan would have beaten every team in the SEC other than Bama.  Clemson DID beat Bama and Auburn and Fl State could have beaten every team in the SEC other than Bama.  There is NO Guantlet in the SECW!  It Bama, marginal teams, and bad teams just like every other conference.

The ColonelHog

• Varsity
« Reply #180 on: May 07, 2017, 11:35:24 am »

I didn't run from the thread.  When a knuckle head has to use 3 year old information there is no point attempting to have a reasonable debate.  Last seasons results on the field does not support the Guantlet talk.  It's silly homerism talk now and homers will be homers no matter what.  2 on this thread have proven that.  So they can live in their fantasy Guantlet world.

LRRandy

• tOSU
« Reply #181 on: May 07, 2017, 11:53:06 am »

My point was then and is now, "the SEC is not as good as it once was."  There was a time when "best conference" wasn't debatable, it can now.  Oklahoma and Ok State can beat every team in the SEC other than Bama. Ohio St, Penn St, and Michigan would have beaten every team in the SEC other than Bama.  Clemson DID beat Bama and Auburn and Fl State could have beaten every team in the SEC other than Bama.  There is NO Guantlet in the SECW!  It Bama, marginal teams, and bad teams just like every other conference.
last time Ohio State played Bama Ohio State won. So there's that.

sevenof400

« Reply #182 on: May 07, 2017, 01:17:42 pm »

last time Ohio State played Bama Ohio State won. So there's that.

Okay, I was ready for a snarky reply here (as it is so surely needed  ;D) ....

35-6 (and yes, I am old enough to remember that game....)

...at any rate, I was looking for a history page to verify my recollection of the series standings between the two teams and I ran into this:
http://www.winsipedia.com/ohio-state/vs/alabama

A lot of websites will list data about games within a series between two teams but what I found interesting about Winsipedia is the additional comparative stats on the two teams.  See below for a comparison of Arkansas and Texas A&M.
http://www.winsipedia.com/arkansas/vs/texas-am

There is a LOT of data presented in a nice visual (yet compact) manner.   

LRRandy

• tOSU
« Reply #183 on: May 07, 2017, 01:59:31 pm »

Okay, I was ready for a snarky reply here (as it is so surely needed  ;D) ....

35-6 (and yes, I am old enough to remember that game....)

...at any rate, I was looking for a history page to verify my recollection of the series standings between the two teams and I ran into this:
http://www.winsipedia.com/ohio-state/vs/alabama

A lot of websites will list data about games within a series between two teams but what I found interesting about Winsipedia is the additional comparative stats on the two teams.  See below for a comparison of Arkansas and Texas A&M.
http://www.winsipedia.com/arkansas/vs/texas-am

There is a LOT of data presented in a nice visual (yet compact) manner.
the snark that you so readily hurl my way is one of the fun things about this board. Nice link. I hadn't run across that site before.

sevenof400

« Reply #184 on: May 07, 2017, 02:03:15 pm »

the snark that you so readily hurl my way is one of the fun things about this board. Nice link. I hadn't run across that site before.

Indeed - and I am sure it will be returned! 

By the way, if it makes you feel better, you might find this one interesting.....

LRRandy

• tOSU
« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2017, 02:13:58 pm »

Indeed - and I am sure it will be returned! 

By the way, if it makes you feel better, you might find this one interesting.....
haha. Yep. Not to go into too much detail on an sec board but a lot of the victories that have  Xichigan #1 all time among all colleges  happened before 1920 when they counted wins against club teams and high schools and not just colleges. Also,  a person would have to be 95 years old to have been alive long enough for Xichigan to have a winning record against tOSU in their lifetime.

WizardofhOgZ

« Reply #186 on: May 08, 2017, 01:20:29 pm »

Dang, I think thats the first time in at least the past 10 years we haven't been top 10 in overall schedule difficulty

Let's see what it is when the upcoming season has ended.

And, by the way, figuring the SOS based on LAST year's W/L record for opponents (as the NCAA does) is a very poor yardstick.  I prefer to see what Sagarin of even RPI SOS is.  They are much better indicators.

These jackwagons need to remove our name from ANY list of "easy schedule" discussions.  See my post from 5 years ago for an outstanding explanation that still holds up:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=481073.msg7233099#msg7233099

For the record, our Sagarin end-of-season SOS for the years since that article are as follows: 20, 9, 12, 4, 6, 11.  As a point of comparison, in that time period, Alabama's SOS - and they are always playing highly ranked out of conference opponents to kick off the season, not to mention their CFP opponents - have been #1 twice, and #2 another time.  Still, within that six year period (2011-2016), our average SOS is more difficult than theirs!

So, these moron National CFB writers can shine on all they want about our non-conference schedule in the random years that it is a little weaker than we would like.  The reality is that we almost always play a Bowl caliber Big 5 team (Texas, USC, A&M before they were in the SEC, Tech, Boise State) and would be again if Michigan hadn't pussed out.  But, the bigger point is that no one in the country plays an entire schedule more difficult than Arkansas does, year in and year out.  And the numbers match that perception - for anyone who really wants to know, and doesn't have a butt-hurt-by-SEC-dominance agenda.

LRRandy

• tOSU
« Reply #187 on: May 08, 2017, 03:04:01 pm »

Let's see what it is when the upcoming season has ended.

And, by the way, figuring the SOS based on LAST year's W/L record for opponents (as the NCAA does) is a very poor yardstick.  I prefer to see what Sagarin of even RPI SOS is.  They are much better indicators.

These jackwagons need to remove our name from ANY list of "easy schedule" discussions.  See my post from 5 years ago for an outstanding explanation that still holds up:

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=481073.msg7233099#msg7233099

For the record, our Sagarin end-of-season SOS for the years since that article are as follows: 20, 9, 12, 4, 6, 11.  As a point of comparison, in that time period, Alabama's SOS - and they are always playing highly ranked out of conference opponents to kick off the season, not to mention their CFP opponents - have been #1 twice, and #2 another time.  Still, within that six year period (2011-2016), our average SOS is more difficult than theirs!

So, these moron National CFB writers can shine on all they want about our non-conference schedule in the random years that it is a little weaker than we would like.  The reality is that we almost always play a Bowl caliber Big 5 team (Texas, USC, A&M before they were in the SEC, Tech, Boise State) and would be again if Michigan hadn't pussed out.  But, the bigger point is that no one in the country plays an entire schedule more difficult than Arkansas does, year in and year out.  And the numbers match that perception - for anyone who really wants to know, and doesn't have a butt-hurt-by-SEC-dominance agenda.
every team in the secw gets a bump in their strength of schedule because of Bama being on it. Bama receives no such bump, it can't schedule itself.

WizardofhOgZ

« Reply #188 on: May 10, 2017, 04:01:08 pm »

every team in the secw gets a bump in their strength of schedule because of Bama being on it. Bama receives no such bump, it can't schedule itself.

I understand that.  But (a) that's 1 13th (in most cases) of the SOS; and (b) though Bama is THE biggest of bullies on the block, the difference between having Bama on your schedule and, say, LSU or Auburn or Arkansas or Ole Miss or Georgia (in any given season) is NOT the same as the differential between them and most other Power 5 teams.

Said another way, even removing them from our schedule, we'd still have a Top 5 SOS on average.

So, WHO CARES about the 2 or 3 weakest teams we play, when our overall SOS is #1 (again, on average, across many seasons)?  Why not focus on the hard teams we ARE playing that other teams aren't.  Shouldn't/doesn't matter whether they are conference games or not.

ChicoHog

• RIP Glenn. You're "Already Gone" way too soon
« Reply #189 on: May 10, 2017, 07:32:41 pm »

I understand that.  But (a) that's 1 13th (in most cases) of the SOS; and (b) though Bama is THE biggest of bullies on the block, the difference between having Bama on your schedule and, say, LSU or Auburn or Arkansas or Ole Miss or Georgia (in any given season) is NOT the same as the differential between them and most other Power 5 teams.

Said another way, even removing them from our schedule, we'd still have a Top 5 SOS on average.

So, WHO CARES about the 2 or 3 weakest teams we play, when our overall SOS is #1 (again, on average, across many seasons)?  Why not focus on the hard teams we ARE playing that other teams aren't.  Shouldn't/doesn't matter whether they are conference games or not.
As a diehard Hog fan and someone who goes to a few games I care.  I don't want to pay to see us play FCS schools and/or very weak FBS teams.  It gives us a break so to speak from the grind of the conference schedule but IMO those games should be played early in the season if at all.  It is a joke that Bama, Auburn, USC East,  UGA, UF etc., play a FCS team or very weak opponent in late November.  We are the only conference that does that I believe.  Maybe I'm wrong and the ACC does also but I know the Pac 12, Big ten and Big 12 do not.  The SEC is the toughest conference but i still don't think that gives us a pass to play 3 or 4 patsies in the OOC schedule.  Just my opinion. 

DeltaBoy

• Gold Hogvillian
  • I'm Un-Reconstructed. Sic semper tyrannis
« Reply #190 on: May 11, 2017, 12:41:39 pm »

We lost to Toledo and Rutgers and Texas Tech there are NO cupcakes on this schedule.

sevenof400

« Reply #191 on: May 14, 2017, 07:27:16 am »

We lost to Toledo and Rutgers and Texas Tech there are NO cupcakes on this schedule.

Which only suggests sugar intolerance.....to cupcakes.   

Florida A&M
TCU (the one explainable opponent here...)
New Mexico Tech State / School of Mines
Coastal Carolina A&I

Had Michigan not bought out their series with Arkansas, AND one of the other three games (not TCU) were dropped it would not be as bad but three of those games are nothing more than efforts to suck revenue from fans without giving anything in return. 

GuvHog

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Future Global Moderator Now Posting Cautiously!
« Reply #192 on: May 14, 2017, 07:51:26 am »

Which only suggests sugar intolerance.....to cupcakes.   

Florida A&M
TCU (the one explainable opponent here...)
New Mexico Tech State / School of Mines
Coastal Carolina A&I

Had Michigan not bought out their series with Arkansas, AND one of the other three games (not TCU) were dropped it would not be as bad but three of those games are nothing more than efforts to suck revenue from fans without giving anything in return. 

The Michigan series wasn't scheduled to start until the 2018 season so that wouldn't have affected this season's schedule.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please.
Your browser is archaic. Your browser is antiquated. Your browser... it FILS! Update it, please. KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas