Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas - NC A&T Game Thread

Started by Razorbacks#1, December 29, 2010, 06:30:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HF#1

Delvon needs a spin move.  He had the baseline...
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

MikePiazza

Delvon has no post moves whatsoever...just like Steven Hill, if he's not catching an oop, he's not going to do anything offensively.
Identity theft is not a joke, Jim. Millions of families suffer every year.

TheSportsGuy

heathtits

In other news JP has owned the catwalk.

Wearing patent leather tuxedo shoes with a suit. What a redneck Jed clampett moron.

I can see the shine from row 28.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

oldbooniehog

Quote from: MikePiazza on December 29, 2010, 08:13:17 pm
Delvon has no post moves whatsoever...just like Steven Hill, if he's not catching an oop, he's not going to do anything offensively.

Take it easy on Delvon.

You don't want him to develop any moves.

That would just get him suspended.

obh

heathtits

I enjoy waiting on the next game at the Hper more than this.

Bball quality is about the same.

kingofdequeen

Quote from: heathtits on December 29, 2010, 08:13:59 pm

Wearing patent leather tuxedo shoes with a suit. What a redneck Jed clampett moron.

move down a few sections, sissy.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HF#1

Somebody teach that kid to spin to the baseline.  It's open every time.  He doesn't post high enough either.  That's why they have issues with the entry pass. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

nextlevel

Quote from: hogfan#1 on December 29, 2010, 08:17:55 pm
Somebody teach that kid to spin to the baseline.  It's open every time.  He doesn't post high enough either.  That's why they have issues with the entry pass. 

Be careful, he was caught reading here in a computer lab  and is now above criticism by some...
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

kingofdequeen

Quote from: hawgndodge on December 29, 2010, 08:18:39 pm
Is that a kod classic look?

my fj classics are always polished to a blinding glare.

HF#1

Quote from: nextlevel on December 29, 2010, 08:19:13 pm
Be careful, he was caught reading here in a computer lab  and is now above criticism by some...

Not criticism really.  Just post a little higher or further from the bucket and don't spin into the lane every time.  Pelphrey should teach that kind of stuff. 

nextlevel

Quote from: hawgndodge on December 29, 2010, 08:20:21 pm
You know, I think there was a guy hired to do something like that. Maybe a coach, I think that's the right word. My English not so good.

He is paid for his public appearances and astute disciplinary means.

Similar to a prison warden.

You are asking too much, he needs more time.
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell

heathtits

Quote from: kingofdequeen on December 29, 2010, 08:16:24 pm
move down a few sections, sissy.

Forgot sunglasses.

The shoes are already burning my retinas.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

nextlevel

Quote from: hogfan#1 on December 29, 2010, 08:21:10 pm
Not criticism really.  Just post a little higher or further from the bucket and don't spin into the lane every time.  Pelphrey should teach that kind of stuff. 

Too bad Pelphrey was a guard when he played...

ell oh ell

HF#1

Quote from: nextlevel on December 29, 2010, 08:22:10 pm
Too bad Pelphrey was a guard when he played...

That's why we have 10 guards...

nextlevel

Quote from: hogfan#1 on December 29, 2010, 08:22:53 pm
That's why we have 10 guards...

Just coaching em up and passing along the skillz taught to him by Sutton, Pitino, and Donovon.

ell oh ell

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hawgon

Quote from: heathtits on December 29, 2010, 08:13:59 pm

$800,000 a year and that goofy SOB can't find his way to Brook's Brothers or learn to not wear a pin striped suit, with a mismatched striped shirt, and mismatched striped tie.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

nextlevel

Quote from: Hawgon on December 29, 2010, 08:24:08 pm
$800,000 a year and that goofy SOB can't find his way to Brook's Brothers or learn to not wear a pin striped suit, with a mismatched striped shirt, and mismatched striped tie.

He should be suspended until he can fulfill the obligation of dressing appropriately as the men's head basketball coach.

ell oh ell

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

nextlevel

26 3 point attempts?

Awfully mid-majorish...

ell oh ell

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

fred ziffel

"Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."