Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jamal Anderson's comments about Petrino

Started by bcshog, December 14, 2007, 01:58:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

fletcher

Quote from: arkfanchip on December 14, 2007, 02:20:05 pm
Jamaal

You are getting caught up in the mob that is ATL. You need to take a step back and speak for yourself. Not just do what your teams mates are doing at 3-10 arena. You guys are wanting to point fingers and put the fact that your team sucks on someone other than yourselves.

I  have watch several of your 3-10 teams games this year. You guys are the quiters. I have seen more effort from a soccer mom that has ran out of her momma's little helper.

This goes to you and all your ATL thugg team mates, take ownership in yourself and your skills. Come out win these next 3 games and move on. If he was such a bad coach with a bad scheme, winning the next 3 games should be simple.

The truth is, your slander of BP has accomplished one positive thing for you and your team. Wondering what this is? Oh you know. ESPiN has finally stopped talking about how bad your team sucks and how your Thugg teammate is in jail for 23 monthes.

Vick is the Fraud, He is the reason you guys are in the situation you are in. You guys didnt believe in yourselves when you lost him. You don't believe in you QB you have leading your team right now

I have 1 finger up for you. It is very basic sign language. So, we all know you know what it means too!
So sit back and shut up!

Chip Johnson

If it was possible for you to paint with a broader brush I would like to see it. Why are you making a blanket statement that all Atlanta players are thugs? Should the whole Razorback team be labeled as thugs because a certain player was where he probably shouldn't have been at 4am and got in a fight. Was DM "thugging it up" at that LR bar that night?

Apparently atheletes in your world are not allowed to share their opinion despite being the ones in the locker room with first hand knowledge compared to us on this board. Last time I checked that is all these players were doing is speaking out. Last time I checked, a coach that nailed a poster to the wall that says "Finish", then bailing like the Colts moving to Indianapolis should be held to a level of scrutiny. Besides #7 who is in federal prison, what off the field incidents have molded your opinion regarding all of the Falcon players being "thugs"?

fletcher

Quote from: HogFaninGA on December 14, 2007, 04:23:52 pm
I live in GA also and I heard the whole interview with him on my local news station.  He got carried away and yes he might of felt pressure from his teammates, but there were a few of the Falcon players who had good things to say about Petrino also.  JA should of said NO COMMENT (or say he didn't approve of the way Petrino left--leave it at that) and that would of been the end of it.  He didn't have to say what he did. 

You're right. Chris Redman has nothing but positive things to say about BP. Of course anything beats selling insurance... :-)

BIGFAN1

December 14, 2007, 05:00:27 pm #152 Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 05:02:00 pm by BIGFAN1
Quote from: hunny99 on December 14, 2007, 04:38:15 pm
http://www.todaysthv.com/video/sports/player.aspx?aid=57278&bw=

http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/falcons/stories/2007/12/12/petrino_1213.html

Not once was it said Jamaal made one phone call. According to the Atlanta paper, players AND staff were calling him. In the interview he said Petrino will try to control you and may turn his back on you. Both valid statements considering Jamaal's experience with Petrino. It's amazing how people are so quick to spew venom at this guy. Understand that the Razorbacks are happy with Petrino and that's great but Petrino left a trail of angry people in his past and those people have a right to express themselves. Saying Jamaal is not a true Hog when he gave blood and sweat for UAF is not fair and all of you know it. You are just having knee jerk reactions just like he did. Some of the names he has been called on this thread are far worse that what he called Petrino. Peace to the Razorback nation, I hope you get all you wish for.

Uh.....wrong.

The article attached to the video....is here:  http://www.todaysthv.com/sports/endzone/HogZone/story.aspx?storyid=57589

Quoting the article:

"Jamaal was not kind, indicating he has called current Hog players to warn them that Petrino was not as committed as he seemed."

Yeah....he has made some calls.

I am mad at him. But I ain't wishing him any ill will.

The guy is on arguably one of the worst teams in the NFL. The players have quit.

That is why Petrino wanted out.

And JA:

He has it bad enough.....if anything he is jealous that the coach got out of there and he can't.

C'mon folks!

We got a new coach....he is great....he can handle this crape!

:razorback:

HogFaninGA

Quote from: fletcher on December 14, 2007, 04:59:48 pm
You're right. Chris Redman has nothing but positive things to say about BP. Of course anything beats selling insurance... :-)

Actually there were 4 others.   :)

proffitthog

Quote from: El Petrino on December 14, 2007, 02:10:50 pm
All of you that have posted in this thread are ridiculous. 

Jamaal Anderson is more of a Razorback that any of us combined will ever be.  He wore the helmet, he took the beatings.  You didn't. None of you did.

A dumbass?  Not a Razorback?  Just because Anderson rails on his most recent former coach who left with a note in the night, doesn't mean his opinion isn't valid.  Just so happens he went to Arkansas.  So what. 

Jamaal left the UA to make his millions.  Jamaal used the UA to get to where he is now...the UA used Jamaal to anchor a defense that was 10-4.  Give and take. 

You people are idiots.
With all due respect, you are the idiot. You do not trash your university or tell recruits not to play here, i dont care how much he dislikes Petrino. With all that being said i would have to see Mr. Anderson say this myself, before i will beleive it.

hunny99

Quote from: BIGFAN1 on December 14, 2007, 05:00:27 pm

Uh.....wrong.

The article attached to the video....is here:  http://www.todaysthv.com/sports/endzone/HogZone/story.aspx?storyid=57589

Quoting the article:

"Jamaal was not kind, indicating he has called current Hog players to warn them that Petrino was not as committed as he seemed."

Yeah....he has made some calls.

I am mad at him. But I ain't wishing him any ill will.

The guy is on arguably the one of the worst teams in the NFL.

He has it bad enough.....if anything he is jealous that the coach got out of there and he can't.

C'mon folks!

We got a new coach....he is great....he can handle this crape!

The video negates the article. He never indicated he called anyone. He said "I told them..." The Atlanta article says his phone was ringing off the hook from players and staff. Jamaal hasn't called anyone. It's just easier for you to believe that he did so that you have a target for your venom. But it's OK, Petrino is at UAF, he is a great COLLEGE coach, he will do big things for the Razorbacks regardless of what Jamaal says to anyone. Peace to the Razorback Nation, I hope you get all you wish for.

prairiehogcompanion

Jamaal Anderson is more of a Razorback that any of us combined will ever be.  He wore the helmet, he took the beatings.  You didn't. None of you did.

A dumbass?  Not a Razorback?  Just because Anderson rails on his most recent former coach who left with a note in the night, doesn't mean his opinion isn't valid.  Just so happens he went to Arkansas.  So what. 

Jamaal left the UA to make his millions.  Jamaal used the UA to get to where he is now...the UA used Jamaal to anchor a defense that was 10-4.  Give and take. 

You people are idiots.

I don't have a dog in this hunt, but when posters like you come on declaring that everyone is an "idiot," it makes me very sad that the word "administrator" attached to your screen name.

BIGFAN1

Quote from: hunny99 on December 14, 2007, 05:04:55 pm
The video negates the article. He never indicated he called anyone. He said "I told them..." The Atlanta article says his phone was ringing off the hook from players and staff. Jamaal hasn't called anyone. It's just easier for you to believe that he did so that you have a target for your venom. But it's OK, Petrino is at UAF, he is a great COLLEGE coach, he will do big things for the Razorbacks regardless of what Jamaal says to anyone. Peace to the Razorback Nation, I hope you get all you wish for.

Hey.....the reporter who wrote that little piece of info that you want NOT to believe may have been sitting there and actually speaking to JA.

The fact is that short sound bite doesn't disprove the comment in the article.

You actually don't think that JA is upset and has not called any friends  back here?

I don't care.....we can overcome this crape.

The other side is coming out elsewhere and is not in this thread.

Petrino's side makes sense and adds up when one thinks about how the players look on the field.

They are rebelling.

And what does JA say?  Petrino is a bully.

College is a lot different from the Pros.

I wish everybody in this saga good luck.....except that coach who was fired. He got his good luck in the bank account.

hogmafia

Jamal Anderson is also one of the players that critized MM and had a big part in the Big Red Meeting last year. Worthless

hunny99

Quote from: BIGFAN1 on December 14, 2007, 05:12:12 pm
Hey.....the reporter who wrote that little piece of info that you want NOT to believe may have been sitting there and actually speaking to JA.

The fact is that short sound bite doesn't disprove the comment in the article.

You actually don't think that JA is upset and has not called any friends  back here?

I don't care.....we can overcome this crape.

The other side is coming out elsewhere and is not in this thread.

Petrino's side makes sense and adds up when one thinks about how the players look on the field.

They are rebelling.

And what does JA say?  Petrino is a bully.

College is a lot different from the Pros.

I wish everybody in this saga good luck.....except that coach who was fired. He got his good luck in the bank account.

If you look closely, the video was shot in the Falcons locker room. The tag on the article says Craig O'Neal. I lived in Arkansas for 19 years and I listened to Craig O'Neal commercials before he found his way to the news. I seriously doubt he was allowed into the Falcons locker room. Anyone remember Craig jumping up and saying SPRINGdale on those commercials.

mj4president

Quote from: hogmafia on December 14, 2007, 05:14:34 pm
Jamal Anderson is also one of the players that critized MM and had a big part in the Big Red Meeting last year. Worthless

No JA and others were being team leaders. They were saying "Are you in or are you out?" "If you aren't with us we don't want you." You guys have to stop the man crushes on MM. I support what Sam and JA among others did. They wanted a TEAM. Look at it from THEIR SHOES. They saw a FRESHMAN bringing a lot of unwanted negative stuff to the team all season long. It was many of those players last games as a Razorback and they didn't want anything getting in the way.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

SPAL

You people are idiots.

ever hear the expression...takes one to know one?

Thanks...u are living proof, good day.

AnthroHog

Quote from: hogmafia on December 14, 2007, 05:14:34 pm

I thought that it was mainly Sam Olajubutu and Keith Jackson Jr. that led that meeting?

SPAL

Quote from: prairiehogcompanion on December 14, 2007, 05:08:05 pm
I don't have a dog in this hunt, but when posters like you come on declaring that everyone is an "idiot," it makes me very sad that the word "administrator" attached to your screen name.

haha...u have a lot to learn about admins on this board...

integrity?...nah
class?...hardly
fair?...rarely

the really sad part is that there are "some" who do not fit in the above and are actually decent, however, the rotten apple spoils the barrel.

OKhogfan1959

Quote from: mj4president on December 14, 2007, 05:23:44 pm
No JA and others were being team leaders. They were saying "Are you in or are you out?" "If you aren't with us we don't want you." You guys have to stop the man crushes on MM. I support what Sam and JA among others did. They wanted a TEAM. Look at it from THEIR SHOES. They saw a FRESHMAN bringing a lot of unwanted negative stuff to the team all season long. It was many of those players last games as a Razorback and they didn't want anything getting in the way.

Team leaders don't allow a team meeting and get into a QBs face. They are responsible for doing Nutts dirty work.
JA left and maybe we need to call him a quiter and a bully. It's easy to bully a QB when you are jealous of his popularity. That was the whole thing they didn't like Mitch getting publicity..

Why don't you go to the Atlanta board and hang out with your team?

hawaiianhogster

He is a funny person. Sounds like he's talking out of his ARSE. GFY Anderson.

mattfromhuntsville

mj4president

Quote from: LawnHog48 on December 14, 2007, 05:30:37 pm
Team leaders don't allow a team meeting and get into a QBs face. They are responsible for doing Nutts dirty work.
JA left and maybe we need to call him a quiter and a bully. It's easy to bully a QB when you are jealous of his popularity. That was the whole thing they didn't like Mitch getting publicity..

First of all I love the Razorbacks. I hate the Falcons. My team is the Packers and always has been. How you ever played team sports? Even at the high school level and above some players need someone to get in their face. Oh I'm sorry could MM not handle someone getting on him? He SHOULD BE A MAN now and handle it. People have gotten in my face before and others as well when I played Football, Basketball, and Baseball. They were being leaders on the team.
"Let's do this tonight! Nothing like a legendary night to remember. I'll tell all my grand pups one day about the 3 am walk off home run by Jared Gates." MJ4President just hours before it happened.

mj4president

JA left because he went NUMBER 8 in the draft. Hahaha. I don't know how some fans come up with this crap. MM left b/c he didn't like handing it off to Darren and Felix. He didn't like not being the best thing in the world. He didn't like he had to prove himself over again.

Hogcore

hoghearted

Quote from: mj4president on December 14, 2007, 05:48:13 pm
First of all I love the Razorbacks. I hate the Falcons. My team is the Packers and always has been. How you ever played team sports? Even at the high school level and above some players need someone to get in their face. Oh I'm sorry could MM not handle someone getting on him? He SHOULD BE A MAN now and handle it. People have gotten in my face before and others as well when I played Football, Basketball, and Baseball. They were being leaders on the team.

Getting insomeone's face because the poor itty bitty coach got his feelings hurt? That's teamwork?
Glad you don't play on my team. They had no business getting on MM, he didn't do anything to deserve it.

Looks like JA got used to being babied and coddled under Nutt, and when he went to the pros, he found out how a real professional conducts himself. Poor JA, the head coach was so mean to him.

I'm glad he was a Razorback, and I thank him for his contributions to the team, but to try and undermine his alma mater, and his alleged participation in the code red, makes me lose all respect for him.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

OKhogfan1959

Quote from: mj4president on December 14, 2007, 05:48:13 pm

LOl..You don't always know who you are talking too on here. Yes I have played sports and if I had been in that meeting I would have stoped that bullying crap..Probably would have been a good fight or two. Anyone who knows anything about sports knows that jealousy is big in sports. That was all that meeting was about and that ain't leadership. We have suffered as Hogfans because the coach allowed this meeting. You don't backstab teammates..

I have you figured out..You are a Mitch hater..No more need to be said..You liked it that Mitch was embarrased in front of his team..Nuff said..

jamie72921

Quote from: bcshog on December 14, 2007, 01:58:21 pm
ESPN First Take just said that a disgruntled Jamal Anderson was spreading word around to Felix Jones and other Ark. players and recruits that Petrino is a bully.  He supposedly said that they wouldn't want to play for him.  If this is true, thanks Jamal, we are already shooting behind the eight ball.  I know he is a hog but it will be hard for me to pull for him for now on.

He grew to used to the limp wristed, no tackling to the ground kind of coaching he got under that sissy Nutt.

Sounds like we got a good coach if Petrino is 180 degrees out of phase with Nutt according to a player.
Bless your heart

mj4president

Quote from: LawnHog48 on December 14, 2007, 06:07:50 pm
LOl..You don't always know who you are talking too on here. Yes I have played sports and if I had been in that meeting I would have stoped that bullying crap..Probably would have been a good fight or two. Anyone who knows anything about sports knows that jealousy is big in sports. That was all that meeting was about and that ain't leadership. We have suffered as Hogfans because the coach allowed this meeting. You don't backstab teammates..

I have you figured out..You are a Mitch hater..No more need to be said..You liked it that Mitch was embarrased in front of his team..Nuff said..

Yes I am a MM hater. Not at first though. I started when he let his mommy do all of his talking. Other players get in other players faces. It is part of the game. MM brought that all on himself by not handling HIS business. He let his MOM. I have no respect for a KID that go and hides and calls his mom to stand up for him. They were not being "bullies" they will leading their team. Sometimes you be a leader you need to get the face of a guy that isn't bringing positive things to the team. I'm tired of talking about the baby. I'm not done with it.

Let's all look to the future. BP is our coach and the future is bright. WPS!!!!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

93hog

Quote from: mj4president on December 14, 2007, 06:28:05 pm
Yes I am a MM hater. Not at first though. I started when he let his mommy do all of his talking. Other players get in other players faces. It is part of the game. MM brought that all on himself by not handling HIS business. He let his MOM. I have no respect for a KID that go and hides and calls his mom to stand up for him. They were not being "bullies" they will leading their team. Sometimes you be a leader you need to get the face of a guy that isn't bringing positive things to the team. I'm tired of talking about the baby. I'm not done with it.

You don't know Mitch, that's all I'll say about your post.

Seconds

If some folks had a clue what they were talking about they would be considered a danger to themselves when it comes to MM. You've never met him. You only know what public perception has allowed you to believe.
Quote from: Albert Einswine on March 20, 2009, 03:37:25 pm
I believe that Obama could set an orphanage on fire and spray down the children with gasoline as they ran to escape it and you and Veritas would praise him for the beauty and quality of the fire.

Highway Hog Sign

Quote from: Hawg_Heaven on December 14, 2007, 02:02:19 pm
If Jamaal is truly going to current players and saying this then he needs to look in the mirror about being "unloyal."
Couldn't have said it better.  Hope that's not true.
The best Razorback recruiting breakdown on the Internet (and it's FREE): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xx_dGJc2FHXQHuqZDtmA_OQ4LbZBnXAwmNcPzRErpPU/edit?usp=sharing

hillhog

ESPN First Take just said that a disgruntled Jamal Anderson was spreading word around to Felix Jones and other Ark. players and recruits that Petrino is a bully.  He supposedly said that they wouldn't want to play for him.  If this is true, thanks Jamal, we are already shooting behind the eight ball.  I know he is a hog but it will be hard for me to pull for him for now on.
Maybe Jamal is just used to not being coached and doesn't know how to react to a real coach trying to get him to do what he should do and not what he wants when he wants.
Stuff it Jamal!

PorkBrainz

Try some reading, and educate yourself.

http://realhognews.blogspot.com/2007/10/new-information-and-in-new-format.html

Go Hogs!

mj4president

Quote from: Seconds on December 14, 2007, 06:34:13 pm

If some folks had a clue what they were talking about they would be considered a danger to themselves when it comes to MM. You've never met him. You only know what public perception has allowed you to believe.

Well we are all members of the public here. It seems to me that public opinion is that MM was treated unfairly. So, no I didn't go with the public. I didn't have a countdown to when he was on campus. Everytime he was on the bench I didn't say "In high school he did..." "In high school MM was...." I held my breath when we passed (also when CD was in, I don't like MM but CD didn't set the world on fire either) b/c it didn't look so hot. I hear about Beck Campbell trying to run the show. Yes, MM DID let his mommy talk for him. I actually have met him but that was it. Other than shaking his hand I don't know him past that. Still in my mind he is a baby. That is just my opinion. Not trying to stir anything up. I want to win and now that nutt job is gone and with BP in we could be dangerous.

losthawg68

well i guess since dale is gone we are going to fight like menstrating raccoons over what jamaal is saying.  yeah it sucks if he is doing that, yeah he left after "only 3 years" of working his behind off for us.  that was his right, if not, there would be rules against.  i believe the rule is 3 years out of highschool, not for however long the fans want you there.  if you can't control it, don't whine about it.  don't say he is not welcome back in the state.  you may as well be licking a window on the short bus if that is the way that you feel.  if i ever meet him i will shake his hand and ask for an autograph.  JMO, but some of you are idiots.
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

MuttiZuTigern

December 14, 2007, 06:58:48 pm #182 Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 07:01:36 pm by MuttiZuTigern
I am a nobody but I have met several football players at my place of employment over the past year and have spoken to a couple this past week. They have have been nothing but positive about the new coach. I realize they don't speak for anyone but themselves but they are looking forward to the Cotton Bowl and then next season....I hope everyone gives Petrino a fair shot.

If Jamal or anyone else is telling the guys anything then it is for them to decide if it's true or not. Jamal (and everyone else) is entitled to his opinion and just b/c one person feels someone is bossy or whatever doesn't mean everyone else will agree.
It's time for NEW leadership on "The Hill"!

Fire Nutt!

Fatmanhog

jamal, jamal, jamal, why why why. i wouldnt want to coach the falcons either. hell, why dont you lobby for HDN as your new coach.i dont blame a player for being angree that thier coach left but trying to sabotage the program that paid your way and is the reason you are where you are, yeah you do belong on the same team as dog killers
to nutt or not to nutt, thats not even a question any more.

POST 1475 OF I JUST STEVEN HILL...
Quote from: alohawg on October 26, 2009, 03:44:04 PM
I think his comes naturally, hermaphrodite??? A new nickname maybe, 'the mighty hermaphrodity'

The Hermaphronutt

Big Dog

Well I guess Jammal won't be back for the spring game or any games in the future.
Wouldn't be suprised to see him at an Ole Miss game!!!!!

hillhog

My thoughts exactly. You worded it better than I was going to.

hillhog

Quote from: Big Dog on December 14, 2007, 07:16:39 pm
Well I guess Jammal won't be back for the spring game or any games in the future.
Wouldn't be suprised to see him at an Ole Miss game!!!!!
If he is at that game I hope he has an Ole Miss shirt on.

WPSFan

Be careful believing what you hear on the tube. I would hate for this to be completely false but still cause you to feel that way.

Just sayin.
Work hard, be smart, and keep the peace. WPS!

WPSFan

Quote from: Houston h on December 14, 2007, 02:01:03 pm
That's BS, I think Jamal has more class than that.  At least I hope so, and if he is doing this, Petrino can overcome anything negative being thrown at him by winning!  Winning cures all ills.

Winning and class are tied very closely together. If the players (and coach) run out and bust knee caps and the sort, then the win isn't claimed legitimately. But, I would hesitate to believe something like this, anyway, because it is so hard to prove and disprove. Someone could too easily just rattle this kind of thing off without proof, but rather to get viewers. So, be careful.

WPSFan

Quote from: Hawgon on December 14, 2007, 02:05:45 pm
Jamaal Anderson is not welcome back in Arkansas.  I always knew he was a dumbass.

Hey, now. That is very rude of you to say that. What good reason do you have to believe something like that? Surely you don't just say those kinds of things for no good reason.

WPSFan

Quote from: Tripod1 on December 14, 2007, 02:13:48 pm
You need to go on to Ole Piss and continue your hugging there.  Also give Jamaal a hug while at it.  A true Hog would not do what Jamaal is doing plain and simple and if you cannot see that then you sir, are the idiot.

This comment is absolutely unnecessary. YOU, sir, have no real reason to even believe Anderson said this. Moreover, you have no right insinuate he is some HDN fan.

FayettenamVeteran

Quote from: prairiehogcompanion on December 14, 2007, 05:08:05 pm

I declared the first 5 posters in this thread idiots. Not everyone in the thread.  

If you are truly sad that "admin" is by my name, then you probably need to get a life.  Be sad about something else going on in the world, not about my being an admin on this board.  Unreal.  

WPSFan

Quote from: Beaverfever on December 14, 2007, 02:16:37 pm
Did you read the thread?  You're ok with a former player telling recruits and current players to not play for the hogs?

Do you think critically? You're okay with believing something you have no reason to believe and have harsh feelings for someone that are entirely unfounded?

FayettenamVeteran

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on December 14, 2007, 05:28:24 pm
haha...u have a lot to learn about admins on this board...

integrity?...nah
class?...hardly
fair?...rarely

the really sad part is that there are "some" who do not fit in the above and are actually decent, however, the rotten apple spoils the barrel.

If it's that bad here, if the admins are so horrible, then you must be a sadomasochist with over 3000 posts.  I love broad strokes of the brush...with admins, with Jamaal, with most everything.  

You sound like you have an axe to grind anyway.  Why don't you expound on your admin bashing?  You won't be banned or muted...let's hear it.  Those that are "some" admins need to be identified and seperated from the rest of us.  They are the good guys.  Let's not broad stroke all admins, just pigeon hole those of us with no integrity, class or fairness.  That's funny coming from people who have assaulted the character of Jamaal Anderson for something that you don't even know for sure if he said or not.  

WPSFan

Quote from: corpitguy on December 14, 2007, 04:52:57 pm
REAAALLY innapropriate posts notwithstanding, this guy deserves no break from our fans.  He is a traitor.  Screw him.

Hey there is an alien in your bed! Oh, you don't believe me? I figure since I done sed it, you'd think it was true. Hmmmm....

Torqued pork

December 14, 2007, 08:16:05 pm #196 Last Edit: December 15, 2007, 04:35:01 am by Bubbaswinestein
I've seen the Falcons this season and I've come to the conclusion that they need to stop showing their idiotic support for a certain convicted felon, quit pissin and moanin about their former coach(whom was disliked by most of them  anyway), and get off their gangsta shirt wearin thuggish arses and start earning their $$$ for a change. >:(

haveabeer

First Take has made a few statements this week that need to be considered. When the Mitchell report came out they mentioned that Albert Pujols was listed. When the report came out he wasn't. Irresponsible. Before that one of their first and ten debate guys, Rob Parker from the Detriot News, implied that high school football players should boycott colleges with white head coaches because we hired a white head coach. He didn't blast Ole Piss or Texas a & m but he blasted us. They didn't even interview anyone else. I'm not believing what these jerks are saying until I hear the player say it. 

Justifiable Hogicide

Jambo, jambo, Jamaaal.

Stay over there in Atlanta with your Thug Life friends.

We tried to support your professional endeavors, but you continuing to intentionally do what you can to harm the Razorbacks is out of bounds.

You're a Nutt-licker anyway, stay away and don't come back.  Good riddance to you and your ilk.

HawgBallLvr

Quote from: Justifiable Hogicide on December 14, 2007, 08:40:22 pm
Jambo, jambo, Jamaaal.

Stay over there in Atlanta with your Thug Life friends.

We tried to support your professional endeavors, but you continuing to intentionally do what you can to harm the Razorbacks is out of bounds.

You're a Nutt-licker anyway, stay away and don't come back.  Good riddance to you and your ilk.
+1... what he said.
2010 Liberty Bowl Champions!!