Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SCOOP! Straighten this out..

Started by hogzndogz, December 10, 2007, 08:53:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

thislittlepiggywentoink

Boom shakalakalaka Boom shakalakalaka Boom shakalakalaka Boom
Thats a fact jack!

ronmahony

Ol Petrino is on there saying, man I'm glad they're asking me about Vick and not why did i get my butt whipped.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

The Hawg Marshal

Yeah I like the Stripes reference.

Cave City Joe

I hope WM likes his new nickname...Boom!
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

Cave City Joe

DeviceHigh has a lot to work with here, can't wait.
"When you're part of a team, you stand up for your teammates. Your loyalty is to them. You protect them through good and bad, because they'd do the same for you."  <br />Yogi Berra

BradyHolzhauer

Quote from: Cave City Joe on December 11, 2007, 12:11:56 am
I hope WM likes his new nickname...Boom!
I think that's awesome.
HIRE BOOM!
MAKE THE HOGS MUSCHAMPIONS!

jmingram911

Opine,

I surely hope you are right!  Plus, his wife is drop-dead gorgeous.  She will definitely help in the recruiting department!

taintlint

I'm really going to hate life if you nerds start using "Boom".

Not only is it gay, he said it one time.

Please don't add a tremendous gay factor to our new coach.

irishman

Quote from: taintlint on December 11, 2007, 12:19:33 am

You almost made Dr. Pepper come out of my nose

jmingram911

BOOM, BOOM, and some more BOOOOOOOOOOM!!

gdude73

http://blog.al.com/goldmine/2007/12/arkansas_search_for_a_new.html

It says Muschamp and CTT were recruiting today in Florida.  I don't know if that means anything or not.

ronmahony

I keep hearing about his wife, who's got a pic?

HoginHouston

All I gotta say is BOOM! That s*it is cool, and I hope we all get tshirts and play the Nelly song constantly...
Go Hogs Go.

ronmahony

yup, but if we don't hire him, next week everybody will be saying, did you see that S.O.B. call us M.F.'s

hirebutchdavis

auburn must be minus one defensive coordinator?  that would be my guess if opine says 48 hr.  it will be 48 hrs

Foots

josh_sec33

Quote from: Foots on December 11, 2007, 12:53:40 am
Saliva fan?

damn it..I got ninja'd.

Remember, they did use this as music to open up the first defensive series each half for a while.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

JLaws

Quote from: bricklayer on December 10, 2007, 09:25:41 pm
You guys need to get off Mark's jock.  He doesn't know any more than anybody else does and if he does, he ain't gonna tell ya'll.
It's true... I kept bugging him about it before I did the shows tonight and he didn't tell me a thing... THANKS ALOT
"Fan is short for FANATIC! You people ARE INSANE!" - Colin Cowherd

"When you have the opportunity to be with the sexiest girl or the smartest football coach, you take it and worry about what happens if they leave when they leave." -writer's quote when UA hired Petrino

centarkswine

Thank you for the updates Opine and Scoop!

VTTE

Yes, thank you gentlemen!  BOOM!

dc10x1103

razorrog1

December 11, 2007, 09:19:20 am #223 Last Edit: December 11, 2007, 09:21:31 am by razorrog1
Quote from: VTTE on December 11, 2007, 02:04:19 am
Yes, thank you gentlemen!  BOOM!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOyj4ciJk34
How about Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom?
(John Lee Hooker rules!!!)

rcowen

Absolutely right taint. "Boom" is tremendously gay.

razorrog1

Quote from: rcowen on December 11, 2007, 09:21:15 am
Absolutely right taint. "Boom" is tremendously gay.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Just having some fun with something that does not involve the words "Nutt" (or any derivative), Dork, DMW, or any of the others associated with the former coach (that was fired). WM will earn his own word associations when/if he comes here.

bigarrazorback

Houston h

txkrazorback

Remember the old "Bevo is Gay" picture? I can't find one anywhere..
I always thought that one was best at piss'n of Tejas fans!
The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules