Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What 4 star recruit will the new coach get to replace Pick ?

Started by intoxhog, October 22, 2007, 11:21:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Hawg Buff

Quote from: Yindao on October 23, 2007, 07:34:50 pm
Quote from: NinoHog on October 23, 2007, 07:32:08 pm
What Passing Qb Would Want To Play For Nutt 96 Yrds Passing Wide Open Offense
Are you guys robots now?  You say the same thing over and over.

Ten years of over and over kind of does that to ya.

TDHog

It seems like the same thing over and over, but they are actually talking about different games (or seasons).  The problem is with the subject, not the posters.

Albert Einswine

This statement from you is very ironic considering your redundant blathering of support for Nutt and the status quo.
"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

TheHogFan

Quote from: MysticHog on October 23, 2007, 05:26:55 pm
Quote from: TheHogFan on October 23, 2007, 03:15:44 pm
Quote from: MysticHog on October 23, 2007, 02:41:42 pm
Quote from: TheHogFan on October 23, 2007, 02:25:08 pm
Quote from: MysticHog on October 23, 2007, 02:10:04 pm
Quote from: TheHogFan on October 23, 2007, 11:12:26 am
Quote from: MysticHog on October 23, 2007, 10:58:52 am
Quote from: TheHogFan on October 23, 2007, 10:55:18 am
Quote from: MysticHog on October 23, 2007, 10:51:56 am
We need a QB to replace the "Pick" brothers.  I would like to hear this kid on a talk show to hear what he really said.  I doubt that "Whole Hog" Story was accurate.
A quote is a quote. It is hard to spin that. Although i am confident that you will find a way.

Really?  Just like huggers saying Mitch Mustain caused Kodi Burns not to come here?  But when we finally hear the truth it was Nutt being here that caused him to go elsewhere.  You can't trust a hugger or a hugger run board.  They lie, just like their leader Houston.
The quote was in the news paper, not a message board. I didn't know we were tlaking ab KB and MM (again). I thought we were talking about KP comments in the paper. I am sorry it is not what you wanted to hear, but at least have some proof besides a rant ab MM and KB to back yourself up. For whatever reason KP liked our current staff, and the reason he decommitted was bc of the recent string of events. If you are saying that the paper purposedly mis quoted the young man, then please provide some sort of evidence.

When did KB say the reason he didn't come here was bc of Nutt? I may have missed that comment, so if you could please provide some background that would be great. Thanks in advance for your help on this subject, even though I am not sure how you circled around to that.

So everything you huggers read in the paper is true?  Like the addias shoes costing 6000 just for Mitch that Harry King reported last year?  You see huggie no matter where you turn I have the evidence on my side.  I can turn it to prove the media newspaper or televison or the Drive time with your hugger show are all full of beans, or Nutts in this case.  Bring you best shot because you'll get shot down every time. 
Again with MM? Do you see a pattern here? You Mitch-o-philes can be really creepy sometimes.

Just so we are clear, you are saying that the paper purposely mis-quoted KP to make Nutt look better? Is that correct? Is there anyway you can answer this question without bringing up MM? What eveidence do you have that KP did not say the aforementioned quote? Please provide anything that proves that the Democrat Gazette violated every principle of journalism to make Nutt look better. I am strictly dealing with the quotes in the paper. If they are fabricated and KP did not say those things, then I will stand corrected.

Also, I want Nutt gone at the end of the season, so nice try with the "hugger" label. I know you are a simple minded fella, but try your best to comprehend that jsut bc I dont have an unhealthy hate/obsession with Nutt does not mean i am a hugger.

Trying to change colors to suit the situation, why don't you state what you really are. You say you want Nutt gone yet your post scream of loving Nutt. I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else, if you are so bent on truth you prove that he did say he is not coming because Nutt and the MSM might not be here. Oh and that little newspaper article is NOT proof.  Get to it jack.
Or is it too much for you? 
I want Nutt gone at the end of the season. How do I prove that?

I am assuming that this little disagreement will be taken care of soon enough. As soon as KP reads the false quote in the paper, he is going to be pissed and will come out with a statement clarifying the issue. We can at least both agree on that right?  How in the world do I prove that he said that? If he didn't say that, then he will come out and say that it was a false quote. Please tell me you are not this dumb. Just tell me that your unhealthly hatred of Nutt has blinded you from all things logical. Because this is getting crazy.
Please answer this......
You are saying that KP never made the statements that were in the paper this morning? Essentially the Democrat Gazette completely fabricated quotes to make Nutt look good? That is your contention correct?
Can you please just say yes or no, so we can get some resolution.

We agree and that most definetly is my contention.  They have done it too many times to count with other players, why would I have any reason to think they would change now?
Perfect. Now lets just wait, Pick should be correcting the blatent lying the Democrat did at his expense, correct? I mean, if someone blatently mis quoted me in what is suppose to be an upstanding paper, I would be pissed and make sure it is corrected. You can't just make up quotes and get away with it, right? Unless he actually said this stuff.

TheHogFan

Quote from: HogSophist on October 23, 2007, 05:37:20 pm
We need a QB to replace the "Pick" brothers.  I would like to hear this kid on a talk show to hear what he really said.  I doubt that "Whole Hog" Story was accurate.
A quote is a quote. It is hard to spin that. Although i am confident that you will find a way.

Really?  Just like huggers saying Mitch Mustain caused Kodi Burns not to come here?  But when we finally hear the truth it was Nutt being here that caused him to go elsewhere.  You can't trust a hugger or a hugger run board.  They lie, just like their leader Houston.
The quote was in the news paper, not a message board. I didn't know we were tlaking ab KB and MM (again). I thought we were talking about KP comments in the paper. I am sorry it is not what you wanted to hear, but at least have some proof besides a rant ab MM and KB to back yourself up. For whatever reason KP liked our current staff, and the reason he decommitted was bc of the recent string of events. If you are saying that the paper purposedly mis quoted the young man, then please provide some sort of evidence.

When did KB say the reason he didn't come here was bc of Nutt? I may have missed that comment, so if you could please provide some background that would be great. Thanks in advance for your help on this subject, even though I am not sure how you circled around to that.

So everything you huggers read in the paper is true?  Like the addias shoes costing 6000 just for Mitch that Harry King reported last year?  You see huggie no matter where you turn I have the evidence on my side.  I can turn it to prove the media newspaper or televison or the Drive time with your hugger show are all full of beans, or Nutts in this case.  Bring you best shot because you'll get shot down every time. 
Again with MM? Do you see a pattern here? You Mitch-o-philes can be really creepy sometimes.

Just so we are clear, you are saying that the paper purposely mis-quoted KP to make Nutt look better? Is that correct? Is there anyway you can answer this question without bringing up MM? What eveidence do you have that KP did not say the aforementioned quote? Please provide anything that proves that the Democrat Gazette violated every principle of journalism to make Nutt look better. I am strictly dealing with the quotes in the paper. If they are fabricated and KP did not say those things, then I will stand corrected.

Also, I want Nutt gone at the end of the season, so nice try with the "hugger" label. I know you are a simple minded fella, but try your best to comprehend that jsut bc I dont have an unhealthy hate/obsession with Nutt does not mean i am a hugger.

Trying to change colors to suit the situation, why don't you state what you really are. You say you want Nutt gone yet your post scream of loving Nutt. I don't have to prove anything to you or anyone else, if you are so bent on truth you prove that he did say he is not coming because Nutt and the MSM might not be here. Oh and that little newspaper article is NOT proof.  Get to it jack.

I am assuming that this little disagreement will be taken care of soon enough. As soon as KP reads the false quote in the paper, he is going to be pissed and will come out with a statement clarifying the issue. We can at least both agree on that right?  How in the world do I prove that he said that? If he didn't say that, then he will come out and say that it was a false quote. Please tell me you are not this dumb. Just tell me that your unhealthly hatred of Nutt has blinded you from all things logical. Because this is getting crazy.
Please answer this......
You are saying that KP never made the statements that were in the paper this morning? Essentially the Democrat Gazette completely fabricated quotes to make Nutt look good? That is your contention correct?

How does a recruit decommitting reflect well on our head coach?
It doesn't. That isn't the issue i am dealing with here. Read up, and then come back and try again.

Hogblog

Quote from: Yindao on October 23, 2007, 07:24:18 pm
Let's fly a banner in celebration for this lost recruit.

I agree, we saved a valuable scholarship that will be needed by the next coach.

Hogblog

Quote from: swisshog on October 23, 2007, 07:50:48 pm
Lets make a ring to celebrate!

Some "Darkside Championship" rings would be cool. Black Hog with a diamond in the center. "Fired Nutt" on one side. "Fired Broyles" on the other............

HogSophist

Quote from: TheHogFan on October 24, 2007, 09:12:45 am

Please answer this......

It doesn't. That isn't the issue i am dealing with here. Read up, and then come back and try again.

try again with what? You agreed with me that it a recruit decommitting does not reflect well on a head coach. As far as your attacks on people spinning the quotes, please point to where he said it was due to a "string of events" as you quoted
Quoteand the reason he decommitted was bc of the recent string of events.

It may have been in a different article, but i never saw that quote.
signature removed by Hogville staff. (but Erie's quote revived because I missed it)

In an era where there are over $70 trillion in future obligations, beyond the debt,   taking up practices in budgeting that are tantamount to saying 'And then in 2040, a magic dragon will sh*tpoopy $100 trillion and fix our problems'  simply isn't wise. --ErieHog

Bama Hog™

Kale Pick, what kind of name is that anyway? Kale Pick, Dana Altman = corn-fed fairys.
Quote from: SILK PURSE on October 03, 2008, 09:34:24 am
MM and DW are to be lauded as Arkansas sports heroes for their overall contribution, not just on the playing field during one season, but also for the sacrifices that they made which ensured the dismantling of the Frank Broyles machine. 

Chuck Boarris

Quote from: TheHogFan on October 24, 2007, 09:12:45 am

Please answer this......

I agree that it doesnt.  D. Williams decommited from Florida and L. Crawford decommited from LSU.  Urban and Les are hands down better coaches than Nutt.  Les is a [CENSORED] in my opinion, but better than Nutt.

Hawgballz

Players Win Games And Winning Brings Players!

granny grunt

According to Otis Kirk [Ark. sports garu],  Pick is the number 11 dual threat QB in the nation.... BUT,  also according to Otis Kirk,  in 2002 Robert Johnson was the number 7 dual threat QB in the nation............Hmmmmmmmmmmmm??????