Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Guess the Recruits are on Campus

Started by spehog, January 18, 2008, 04:17:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

spehog

Just saw De'Anthony Curtis and some other kid walk by w/ their parents in the library. Hope its a good weekend.
Woo Pig.

hawgtime

yell at him that we need him to come and be our NEW DMAC,

let him know we love him and want him to make it in the NFL just like DMAC in a few years.

Hog Fan from Camden

This weekend will define the start of the Petrino era at Arkansas!

booogaga

give him some 100 dollar bills and tell him to not worry about it
GO HOGS!

TX HOG

sauce

Tell some of the more attractive women "He's the next D-Mac".  And send them his way. The same might work for Joe Adams.

sauce

TX HOG

No I mean strippers.  Exotic dancers might get too caught up in their title and get confused.  No confusion in strippers! 

jim hog

Lets all hope for a really postive and productive weekend.

bjackson

i just hope deanthony and dean commit this weekend. they could be the next d-mac and felix jones. come on men were counting on you both. help coach petrino turn this thing around and help you both prepare yourselves for the N.F. L. the man knows what he's doing just give him a chance. neither one of you will be disappointed.

The_Bionic_Pig

7 on Campus now.... some will arrive later this evening and some tommorrow due to H.S. basketball committments...
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

AnthroHog

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 18, 2008, 06:10:23 pm
7 on Campus now.... some will arrive later this evening and some tommorrow due to H.S. basketball committments...

Anyone not shown up that was supposed to be here today or are all scheduled for today here and accounted for?

LAHOGG

Quote from: Woo_Pig_Stewie on January 18, 2008, 06:10:23 pm

Do you know which seven? 

TX HOG

I'm hoping for some commitments Monday

jgphillips3

This will be the defining weekend for this recruiting class.  I am highly optimistic.  First thing I would like to hear on Monday, Joe Adams has cancelled his visit to SoCal; second thing I would like to hear, Dean saying: "I have a new favorite."  Third thing, all the guys already committed to say that their mind is 100% made up and that Arkansas is it.

go hogues

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 18, 2008, 06:48:30 pm
This will be the defining weekend for this recruiting class.  I am highly optimistic.  First thing I would like to hear on Monday, Joe Adams has cancelled his visit to SoCal; second thing I would like to hear, Dean saying: "I have a new favorite."  Third thing, all the guys already committed to say that their mind is 100% made up and that Arkansas is it.
I second that.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

want2be

Dean missed his flight in Houston and they are getting him on another

I think some of the Camden players  have a B-Ball game tonight so
they are staying Monday

LAHOGG

Quote from: want2be on January 18, 2008, 07:07:16 pm
Dean missed his flight in Houston and they are getting him on another

I think some of the Camden players  have a B-Ball game tonight so
they are staying Monday

As long as he gets there.  Any word on whether it will be tonight or tomorrow?

Calling All Hogs

Quote from: spehog on January 18, 2008, 04:17:27 pm
Just saw De'Anthony Curtis and some other kid walk by w/ their parents in the library. Hope its a good weekend.

Was Hootie walking behind them wearing shades and carrying a bunch of kid's spy gear?
Maybe acting kind of like this little smiley face?  8)

Razorbackmedic

Quote from: sauce on January 18, 2008, 04:49:54 pm
Show some respect!

You mean Exotic Dancers.

You mean "Adult Entertainment Professionals"

HawgPyle

Quote from: CHafar on January 18, 2008, 08:40:44 pm
You mean "Adult Entertainment Professionals"

Nope, those are hookers...we're not quite that desperate yet.

txkrazorback

The weakest thread post I know of in the history of Hogville: http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=207820.msg3219371#msg3219371

BTW: If you need to remember the rules...http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?action=rules