Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC is 4-0

Started by WxHog, March 16, 2006, 04:58:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WxHog

March 16, 2006, 04:58:21 pm Last Edit: March 16, 2006, 08:45:36 pm by WxHog
      A great day for the SEC.   4-0 in today's action. 

hogfan13

HokieHawg

That's odd, I thought this was a down year for the SEC? ;-)
Hopefully, the hogs won't break the streak tomorrow!!!

wincrimson

Oh but the SEC is soooooooooo down.

Give me a break.

Roll Tide Roll!

razorbackfan4life

No joke, Tennessee gave me a scare but so far im perfect in picking all sec teams to advance.

Josef

3-0 = overrated right Bilas?....oh wait....stinkin jackass

abadmo

Beaverfever

Did anyone notice that bilas seemed juz a whee bit biased.  Something tells me he was puling for marquette.

Josef

Yah I did notice that....Jean Felix would nail another 3 and Bilas would kind of ignore it.....he is definately a pecker. I wonder why he hates SEC so much

abadmo

when is the next SEC game ???

abadmo

nevermind its 6:00
  LSU   vs iona    who is iona??

Broken Trigger

LSU 80, Iona 64.  SEC is now 4-0.  A perfect day in the tourny for the conference.

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: RazorbackRick on March 16, 2006, 08:44:00 pm
LSU 80, Iona 64.  SEC is now 4-0.  A perfect day in the tourny for the conference.

till tomorrow when UAB rolls the Kats
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

WindyCityHog

There was a graphic shown a few minutes ago saying the SEC was 3-0-....

Who the frig does their editing/proofreading?  I bet whatever dumbass does makes more money than me....

Hey CBS.....Florida, Bama, Tennessee, and LSU are SEC....

That's 4-0....

Idiots.

Macgyver Hawg

Great.

More pressure for us. 

It's like bowl week all over again. :-[

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: Tomcat on March 16, 2006, 09:07:46 pm
I hope the Hogs win and make it 5-1 SEC in the 1st round...

great call tomcat
Look in the heat of conversation I may have said things I don't believe to be true. "So you lied." Are you slow, the alleged lie you might have heard me saying allegedly moments ago that is a parasite that lives in my neck.

WindyCityHog

Quote from: Macgyver Hawg on March 16, 2006, 09:05:04 pm
Great.

More pressure for us. 

It's like bowl week all over again. :-[

Mac....

Hogs are going to get a game from Bucknell....but they pull away late.

Hogs are playing great late in the year....

Hogs 75
Bison 65

Kentucky is the one with the pressure...

Pigonometry

Nothing would be better than seeing the SEC go 5-1 in the first round wiht Kentucky being the one loss...........   ;D
Baseball is simple, but never easy.

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: Pigonometry on March 16, 2006, 09:15:07 pm
Nothing would be better than seeing the SEC go 5-1 in the first round wiht Kentucky being the one loss...........   ;D

the only thing that would be better than that would be a sweet 16 appearance for the Hogs

Pignominious

that makes me confident about tommorrow we have been playing tough comp.
Ray Biggers' third cousin.

wincrimson

What a joke. The media can kiss my arse.

HOGLIGULA

Quote from: wincrimson on March 16, 2006, 09:19:34 pm

What a joke. The media can kiss my arse.

Well if this is a down year, then what happens in a normal or great year Eight teams from the SEC get in

wincrimson

True.

The nation needs to recognize that the SEC will always be the strongest conference... in EVERY sport. Don't you know they hate it! LOL!!

Beaverfever

Quote from: coolhandluke31 on March 16, 2006, 08:57:39 pm
Quote from: RazorbackRick on March 16, 2006, 08:44:00 pm

till tomorrow when UAB rolls the Kats
No way.  Don't count on it my friend. I have a feeling kentucky HANDLES uab.

Hog1751

The nation can't stand us because were always crashing the party. In the eyes of Jay Bilas and Vitale and the others The SEC is the original mid major raining on everybodys parade. Wouldnt it be sweet, If Tennessee, Arkansas, LSU AND Florida were the final four teams, would CBS even cover it?

Lando Calrissian

Florida and LSU could *easily* make it to the Final Four this year.
Quote from: Breems

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haGfGkX-MbA&feature=youtube_gdata

Quote from: HawgBallLvrKentucky would be in the same position right now at #1 even with Pel as their HC.

Quote from: IronHogJohn Stockton wouldn't sniff today's NBA.

Quote from: jacksonpollackEvery time I look around in BWA I get dizzy. It is hard to judge the capacity. During the Auburn game I tried to count all the people in attendance but got lost at around 30,000.

hogfan064

SEC is 5-1 in basketball postseason so far.  Dang you Vandy!!

LRCentralTiger

Quote from: WxHog on March 16, 2006, 04:58:21 pm
      A great day for the SEC.   4-0 in today's action. 
Indeed a great day!  Lets finish it off today with the Amazing Hogs winning and the kitty cats from ol' Kentuck nipping UAB.  Sometimes it is hard to support some teams in the SEC but I will stay loyal to the conference and root for all the SEC teams.

qakhed

At this point in the season, I am an Arkansas fan first and SEC fan second. I hope Kentucky advances, to make a first round sweep by the SEC.
"If it comes from qak, it's a fact!" -supacrawf

hogfan064

What a great day for the Big East too!!  Now if only the ACC could choke that bad I'd be very happy.

arktennis

Well if this is a down year, then what happens in a normal or great year Eight teams from the SEC get in
[/quote]

In the good years for the SEC we get 3 of the final 4.  I think if you look back to the 90's you'll see a couple of years when we had Ark. Ky. and Fl in the Final 4.

The Truth

Quote from: wincrimson on March 16, 2006, 09:22:48 pm
True.

The nation needs to recognize that the SEC will always be the strongest conference... in EVERY sport. Don't you know they hate it! LOL!!

www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php/topic,52560.0.html

The SEC looks pretty good so far, but everybody knows the real test is not the FIRST ROUND. Let's not pop the champagne just because the Vols squeaked by Winthrop. The Hogs and the conference need to make some noise next weekend, when the big boys play.

WPS!

The Truth hurts.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: qakhed on March 17, 2006, 08:59:19 am
At this point in the season, I am an Arkansas fan first and SEC fan second. I hope Kentucky advances, to make a first round sweep by the SEC.

you were l---l close to getting smited for that lil comment, but I dont want any real life bad karma going to to hogs watch party in a hour so ill let ya slide.   ;)

qakhed

March 17, 2006, 09:48:56 am #35 Last Edit: March 17, 2006, 09:51:53 am by qakhed
Thank you kind sir.  Thank you again kind sir  :)

HOGLUVIN

hurry and erase "However I do have one, which surprises me. What did I say" or you are going to get pummeled with smites! Trust me.just modify and put a smily.

RazorWire

We need another great day. Go Hogs,  62-50.

HOGLUVIN

Quote from: RazorWire on March 17, 2006, 09:52:09 am
We need another great day. Go Hogs,  62-50.

that is exactly the score I told my dad. I hope that you are right.

Bet on : Hogs giving 5 and the under. (120)

qakhed

got $25 on it. Mine is -5 1/2 though

Hogs4Ever

6-0 would be a great showing for the SEC in the first round.  I'll take 5-1 though as long as Arkansas is the fifth win.  :D

HOGLUVIN

not anymore kiddos.   man, I am really not in the mood to hear their darn. anyone else going to not watch ESPN for the next 2 weeks?

King-Tusk

Quote from: HOGLUVIN on March 17, 2006, 03:01:08 pm
not anymore kiddos.   man, I am really not in the mood to hear their Shiite. anyone else going to not watch ESPN for the next 2 weeks?

I'm with you Hogluvin.

ESPN will just say how they told the whole world how Bucknell is a cinderella team and how the Hogs are still just "almost there".

"You're talkin to my man all wrong.  It's the wrong tone.  Do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Arkansas is expected to go 3-0 in the Sun Belt this season. The Hogs had only one other spot to add a Sun Belt team, but filled that nonconference spot with Division I-AA Chattanooga for War Memorial Stadium in October.