Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

{How to watch tonights game} Tonights game

Started by hogfanny, November 28, 2016, 05:41:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfanny

November 28, 2016, 05:41:44 pm Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 05:59:19 pm by Razorbacks#1
Are we on DISH and which channel?

PonderinHog

jdlittle

Is it on TV???   i have Dish, what is the channel it is on.    Sure have been misrepresented about all games on TV????     Thanks Razorback fans. 

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: jdlittle on November 28, 2016, 05:45:02 pm
Is it on TV???   i have Dish, what is the channel it is on.    Sure have been misrepresented about all games on TV????     Thanks Razorback fans. 
SEC+ only. Hook your computer to your TV with HDMI and stream through Watch espn.
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 28, 2016, 05:56:19 pm
SEC+ only. Hook your computer to your TV with HDMI and stream through Watch espn.
You big dummy!   >:(

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=621494.0

Go Hogs!   :razorback:

FineAsSwine

Smalltownhog95

For anyone who has a PS4 and I think an Xbox as well they have watch ESPN for free now. I had to reload the Miss State game 2 or 3 times but was pretty satisfied with it
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Smalltownhog95 on November 28, 2016, 06:18:10 pm
For anyone who has a PS4 and I think an Xbox as well they have watch ESPN for free now. I had to reload the Miss State game 2 or 3 times but was pretty satisfied with it

So... No cable subscription required?

BoarnSupremacy

It shows as a pending game on WatchESPN.  It may or may not show with me.  Alotta games through my ROKU say "need to reauthenticate"

Razorbacks#1

If a Hog fan does not have a laptop, I highly recommend buying one today if you have the extra cash. There are some awesome deals out there right now (Cyber Monday). If you buy, make sure it has HDMI capability, of course, you already knew that I imagine. GO HOGS!

THUNDER!

BoarnSupremacy

I have a laptop and it always works with WatchESPN.  I will do that.  40% off Lenovo tablets today.  Lenovo is a good computer....$180 bucks

TNhogfan

An easier way than hooking up laptop is to use a Roku, FireTV, Chromecast or a SmartTV.  I use both FireTV and Chromecast.  Picture is great and really cannot tell the difference in watching the game by streaming or on cable.

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: BoarnSupremacy on November 28, 2016, 06:57:44 pm
I have a laptop and it always works with WatchESPN.  I will do that.  40% off Lenovo tablets today.  Lenovo is a good computer....$180 bucks
Yep, and other great deals out there. Myself, I replace all the family laptops at 3 years {lifecycle in my opinion} Never a better time to buy than on Cyber Monday.

THUNDER!

daprospecta

I believe ESPN3 is free.  The games not on any other network but ESPN 3 only.

daprospecta

WatchESPN. PC, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox PS4, Apple TV, Android, IOS. You have many options.

LR_Matt

Danny J

Quote from: daprospecta on November 28, 2016, 07:03:07 pm
WatchESPN. PC, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, Xbox PS4, Apple TV, Android, IOS. You have many options.

This...

Potosihog

Potosihog

When I saw the title I thought the thread was going to say "With a fork in my eye" 😀

Come on Hogs we are better than this 🏀🏀

BoarnSupremacy

Well I looked for that $180 laptop deal I saw earlier and its gone.  I was gonna get one.

Smalltownhog95

Quote from: FineAsSwine on November 28, 2016, 06:32:42 pm
So... No cable subscription required?
You do have to have some sort of tv provider. I use sling after I dropped dish. $25 a month for more sports channels including sec network and no contracts.
Wait a minute this isn't chinese checkers.. This isn't even regular checkers!