Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

VOTE TO KEEP THE JUMP BALL FORUM!!!

Started by Hogtropolis™, November 04, 2007, 12:39:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogtropolis™

hSv is thinking about closing the Jump Ball Forum and is letting the members of Hogville vote on it.  As of right now the vote is 121-95 to close the Jump Ball Forum. 

Please go vote to keep the Jump Ball Forum alive.  I love not having to sift through all the football drama to find the good threads about basketball like we were having to do last year.  VOTE TO KEEP THE JUMP BALL FORUM!

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=170188.0

neahogfan180

Why is it even a thought, this is a much better forum for basketball fans.  It just seems dumb to me that this is up for consideration, if you need space close another stupid forum on the board.

dotnet

VenturaHog

voted, at least wait till FB season is over!

HawgG

Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on November 04, 2007, 12:39:57 am
hSv is thinking about closing the Jump Ball Forum and is letting the members of Hogville vote on it.  As of right now the vote is 121-95 to close the Jump Ball Forum. 

Please go vote to keep the Jump Ball Forum alive.  I love not having to sift through all the football drama to find the good threads about basketball like we were having to do last year.  VOTE TO KEEP THE JUMP BALL FORUM!

Man if the gap is that big then fans of this forum need to recruit some more members in order to save it.

Hogtropolis™

Quote from: HawgG on November 04, 2007, 04:36:04 am
Quote from: Hogtropolis™ on November 04, 2007, 12:39:57 am

Man if the gap is that big then fans of this forum need to recruit some more members in order to save it.
agreed...Anytime I see a basketball thread over there for the next few days, I will encourage them to visit/move it to the Jump Ball forum.

Hogtropolis™

Good news!!!  hSv just said in the thread listed above that the forum's will not change!

Quote from: hSv on November 04, 2007, 06:07:52 am
Forums will not change

bsking

me are only 2 back, come on vote to keep it.

TRUHOG718

November 04, 2007, 02:29:56 pm #8 Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 02:42:17 pm by TRUHOG718
I always thought there should be a separate forum for basketball. Most of us that post in that forum have constructive things to say and the general tone of JB is 180 degrees different from MMQB. I for one hated having to go through 5 pages of Fire Nutt (which I cant wait to happen), Dale told Mitch, Frank is too old to work threads just to find one I wanted to read let alone post in. Not hating on MMQB, but why make us who have posted in Jump Ball all along (even when this thread couldnt pull 5 posts a day) suffer now that its basketball season and people who never thought to look at this the BBall forum are coming over and seeng how much more non-disfunctional and fun to read it is compared to MMQB. Jump Ball is venue for those who love Razorback Basketball to come and get quality information and  constructive critisism of each others thoughts about the sport we love without having to have a bomb sniffing dog with us to find it.

I have seen the tone of this board change slightly over the last month due to those who are used to the tone and frequent non informative and IMO senseless rants that take place in MMQB. If thats what your used to dealing with you become contitioned to just type without having really anything informative to say. Kind of like when you spend all your life in Mexico you may move to America and still call soccer football. HSV please dont shut down my favorite forum.  TRUHOG
http://www.sicollection.com/assets/images/nolan_richardson_300.jpg

One Day. We Will Be Back. I Promise You This.