Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

McTelvin Agim

Started by FearTheTusk13, December 16, 2014, 02:09:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FearTheTusk13

Anyone know what our chances are with this kid? He is a 2016 DE prospect from Hope and Rivals has him highly rated. Number 1 recruit in Arkansas for next year. Would be a great addition to our defensive side of the ball.
"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will."

redeye

Oklahoma was supposed to be his early leader, but it seems like we've made up a lot of ground and seem to be sitting pretty good.  That's just my impression from reading what Richard has written.

FearTheTusk13

Awesome. We can't afford to let players of this caliber to leave the state. The current coaching staff seems to be doing an excellent job of keeping the talent home.
"Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will."

RazorPiggie

Quote from: FearTheTusk13 on December 16, 2014, 02:14:21 pm
Awesome. We can't afford to let players of this caliber to leave the state. The current coaching staff seems to be doing an excellent job of keeping the talent home.

The only players I can see leaving the state will be guys we don't offer or say guys that move in their Jr or Sr year of HS. This staff has the ability to keep kids unlike previous staffs.

All Bleed Red

Awesome in state prospect for 2016.  One might say he is a 'gem.'  ;D

HogsOfAnarchy

Quote from: RazorPiggie on December 16, 2014, 02:20:58 pm
The only players I can see leaving the state will be guys we don't offer or say guys that move in their Jr or Sr year of HS. This staff has the ability to keep kids unlike previous staffs.
Austin Capps is a 2016 highly rated kid from arkansas. I read he grew up an lsu fan. Might have some trouble keeping him home but I believe our coaching staff can haul him in. Other than him I don't see anyone else leaving

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: mbcarnett on December 16, 2014, 02:37:27 pm
Austin Capps is a 2016 highly rated kid from arkansas. I read he grew up an lsu fan. Might have some trouble keeping him home but I believe our coaching staff can haul him in. Other than him I don't see anyone else leaving

LSU isn't even recruiting him at this point. Auburn is however

Melorock089

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 16, 2014, 02:59:16 pm
Auburn is however

Has Auburn taken one single Arkansas kid since Bielema's been here? Just curious.

HOGINTENNESSEE

December 16, 2014, 03:12:15 pm #9 Last Edit: December 16, 2014, 05:16:57 pm by HOGINTENNESSEE
Quote from: Melorock089 on December 16, 2014, 03:08:37 pm
Has Auburn taken one single Arkansas kid since Bielema's been here? Just curious.

I never said I considered Auburn a threat. Just pointing out the other SEC team that is actively recruiting him

outlawhogeywells

24/7 does not show an offer from LSU or Auburn for Austin

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: outlawhogeywells on December 16, 2014, 03:21:53 pm
24/7 does not show an offer from LSU or Auburn for Austin

Auburn hasn't offered. But Capps visited in October

hoggusamoungus