Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Agim likes what he sees in Hogs

Started by The Recruiting Guy, October 21, 2014, 02:45:02 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BatesvilleHOG

This 2016 class will end up being the best in-state class since Mustain. If not ever. Agim, Capps, Hardwick, Jones, Tate, and the others flying under the radar are all "must get" recruits. They will fill holes and provide depth that I believe has the potential to push the Hogs over the hump and into contention for Titles.

Across the board and especially in recruiting, this is the best coaching staff Arkansas has had since the 60's and 70's. Keeping these kids in state may turn out to be bigger "wins" than some we will have on the field.

I've always loved learning about the recruiting process and the information you provide makes it easy and fun to keep up with. Thank you for that, Richard.

JackJohnson

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on October 21, 2014, 03:21:27 pm
This 2016 class will end up being the best in-state class since Mustain. If not ever. Agim, Capps, Hardwick, Jones, Tate, and the others flying under the radar are all "must get" recruits. They will fill holes and provide depth that I believe has the potential to push the Hogs over the hump and into contention for Titles.

Across the board and especially in recruiting, this is the best coaching staff Arkansas has had since the 60's and 70's. Keeping these kids in state may turn out to be bigger "wins" than some we will have on the field.

I've always loved learning about the recruiting process and the information you provide makes it easy and fun to keep up with. Thank you for that, Richard.

It is critical to lock down all those kids next year.  This year we were lucky the state was loaded up with Offensive players and next year it appears loaded up with defensive guys.  We lock it down as well in 2-3 years we should be deep on both sides of the ball across the board. 

Just hope the state keeps producing as it has for the 2015-2016 classes and we can keep mining S. Fl for those defensive players every year

HOGINTENNESSEE

BrianWPS!!

Hardwick is the biggest must get. We saw what little depth we have at linebacker in the Ga game.

jjdlc

The nice thing is, whereas the 2015 in-state class is very offense heavy, the 2016 looks to have a lot of defensive players in it.