Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015 Texas ATH, a Recent Baylor Decommit, Getting Arkansas Attention

Started by scruf, January 24, 2015, 04:05:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jackflash

I would take him in a minute put him at OLB tell him go get the QB

yraciv

secneahog

Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

jackflash

It may depend on how much interest he has in us. I think Arkansas would take him.

SquidBilly

If his height is correct he should grow into a DE.  Go get him!

redeye

Actually, he's a recent Texas decommit.  His timeline shows him decommitting from Baylor in June and decommitting from Texas a week ago.  IIRC, there's already a thread on him started after he decommitted.

Glad to know we're on him, though.

ldfergu

Don't know if he's what we're looking for in the fact that he decommitted from UT twice and Baylor once. Apparently he was shown the door during his last UT visit for staying out late and hitting up the strip joint. Just not a Bielema type recruit

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on January 24, 2015, 06:11:32 pm
Don't know if he's what we're looking for in the fact that he decommitted from UT twice and Baylor once. Apparently he was shown the door during his last UT visit for staying out late and hitting up the strip joint. Just not a Bielema type recruit

If that's true, then you'd sure think so.  And I suspect BB and Strong look for similar type players.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

redeye

IIRC, that isn't true.  It was a rumor started after he decommitted, but I think it was found to be false.

jcharkansas

Quote from: redeye on January 24, 2015, 06:19:24 pm
IIRC, that isn't true.  It was a rumor started after he decommitted, but I think it was found to be false.
What is IIRC?

redeye

Quote from: jcharkansas on January 24, 2015, 06:21:27 pm
What is IIRC?

If I recall correctly.

I'm recollecting from memory when I researched it last week, but after looking a little, I'm not finding the evidence that led me to believe it wasn't true (may be thinking of something else?)  Anyway, here's the previous thread on him.

http://www.hogville.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=586185.0

jtw732

jcharkansas

Quote from: redeye on January 24, 2015, 06:22:50 pm
If I recall correctly.

I'm recollecting from memory when I researched it last week. I'll see if I can find the old thread and add it here.
Thanks I'm still trying to figure all of those out.

redeye

Quote from: jcharkansas on January 24, 2015, 06:29:38 pm
Thanks I'm still trying to figure all of those out.

No problem.  I actually hate acronyms for this reason, but still find myself using them sometimes.

scruf

Quote from: redeye on January 24, 2015, 05:00:00 pm
Actually, he's a recent Texas decommit.  His timeline shows him decommitting from Baylor in June and decommitting from Texas a week ago.  IIRC, there's already a thread on him started after he decommitted.

Glad to know we're on him, though.

Thanks man - Good catch! +1

DoctorSusscrofa

Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

samurai

Quote from: jtw732 on January 24, 2015, 06:22:59 pm
Shoot put him at wr and tell BA just throw it high!
And what makes you think you need to tell him that  ;D think he does that enough without prompting

Razorpigg

I still haven't seen where we are showing interest? I mean I know we would be interested for sure, but has someone actually saw something somewhere that says we are talking to him?

Pig in the Pokey

6-5 220 WR/LB 4* from Texas. Sign him up.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

DLUXHOG

"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

CDBHawg

Quote from: scruf on January 24, 2015, 04:05:44 pm
http://247sports.com/Player/Louis-Brown-35498
http://www.hudl.com/athlete/1754055/highlights/211737377

Recruiters: Joel Thomas

Not doubting you Scruf, but man, how you getting the info on all these new names we're showing interest in?

redeye

Quote from: Razorpigg on January 24, 2015, 08:46:58 pm
I still haven't seen where we are showing interest? I mean I know we would be interested for sure, but has someone actually saw something somewhere that says we are talking to him?

Well, he and CJT follow each other on twitter, so there's that.

Hog on the Hill

ldfergu

Hog on the Hill

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on January 25, 2015, 08:01:44 am
So who is he committing to today?
Probably no one.

⭐LOUIS BROWN⭐ @Iam_lcbj2
Follow
Just committed. Chilling with my bro @kevinhenryy_
10:12 PM - 24 Jan 2015

Kevin Henry is also an Oklahoma State commitment.

cardinalandwhite

Quote from: Hog on the Hill on January 25, 2015, 08:09:50 am
Probably no one.

⭐LOUIS BROWN⭐ @Iam_lcbj2
Follow
Just committed. Chilling with my bro @kevinhenryy_
10:12 PM - 24 Jan 2015

Kevin Henry is also an Oklahoma State commitment.

Super-secret silent commit! Trust me. I have a source.
"Wise people think all they say; fools say all they think." - Anonymous