Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do the Hogs have the countrys worst perimiter defense

Started by hogsanity, February 09, 2009, 08:42:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hogsanity

How many times do we have to watch a team make threes before we quit doubling down, leaving to sink down on posts players who never do aythng anyway.  Is it bad coaching, or low basketball IQ.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Wild Bill Hog

porkinsons disease

It is pretty bad which I attribute to lack of length, a true inside presence, and inexperienced players being out of position.
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

jonesark™

both the shortest and worst....i could believe that...