Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Typical hog fans trying to ask a question and how they get treated

Started by Razorbacks#1, October 04, 2006, 09:09:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PulledPork

Razorbacks#1

I guess what I have posted is wrong according to the rules. As a matter of fact, after reading them, I obviously can't post anything. However, it seems there are many on the board that can express there opinion and post there attacks on the program, and people, etc. I mentioned that I was in the military and got an email that said I was using my status, as a defender of American Feedom. I got to give you credit though, you own the board and can dictate what appears. The few posts that I have put here are in slight comparison to what I have already seen discussed. In reference to your subject, in my opinion, low posts means, don't tread on my site. Obviously you have the power to kick anyone off the site, and I realize that I am putting my access in jeopardy by this note. I am not a free speech kinda of person, just a everyday HOG FAN who would like to express an opinion.
Regards
P.S. I probably don't have anything to add to this board. The one true statement I can make is that I believe in the HOGS and live and die by them everyday, whether it be Football or Basketball. Regardless who the coach is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VCWJVvE0Fk
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!